Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a streamproof Apex cheat that works on AMD, that's not a paste or resell.

Discussion on Looking for a streamproof Apex cheat that works on AMD, that's not a paste or resell. within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 95
Looking for a streamproof Apex cheat that works on AMD, that's not a paste or resell.

Yes I know I sell a apex cheat but its not streamproof and I want one for more personal use.

Don't suggest the following: Izi(won't work on amd), last cheat(they get detected too much), cryptov2/kamikaze(its stream proof but not in full screen), collapse, ring-0, or sinfulexp.

IF you got a invite to perfectaim or ev0lve I would be interested but other than the above someone please give me suggestions, and if I can easily find your cheat on a chinese resell site, im probably not interested(They make good cheats but im not trying to pay x3 the price for no reason lol).

Doubt there is much out there but just posting to see if anyone has anything.

Edit: If your a seller who sells more than one cheat for multiple games, especially cheats for the same game but named different, I'm not interested.

Edit 2: If I can find more than one person selling the EXACT Same cheat just for varying prices, im not interested.
Old 10/07/2021, 00:54   #2

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexservices View Post
Yes I know I sell a apex cheat but its not streamproof and I want one for more personal use.

Don't suggest the following: Izi(won't work on amd), last cheat(they get detected too much), cryptov2/kamikaze(its stream proof but not in full screen), collapse, ring-0, or sinfulexp.

IF you got a invite to perfectaim or ev0lve I would be interested but other than the above someone please give me suggestions, and if I can easily find your cheat on a chinese resell site, im probably not interested(They make good cheats but im not trying to pay x3 the price for no reason lol).

Edit: If your a seller who sells more than one cheat for multiple games, especially cheats for the same game but named different, I'm not interested.

Edit 2: If I can find more than one person selling the EXACT Same cheat just for varying prices, im not interested.
Dm me in discord SharKKKed#1914
Old 10/07/2021, 17:00   #3

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexservices View Post

Send me a dm I can show you pictures and all, it's a brand new cheat, so bugs are bound to happen