Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can a provider sell lifetime hacks?

Discussion on How can a provider sell lifetime hacks? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can a provider sell lifetime hacks?

Hi there,

I am your local ignoramus that wants to learn and is willing to listen.

People claim: is a legit cheat provider. But looking at the prices and looking in particular to the Apex cheat, 25 euros and stream proof + lifetime? How?

How on earth can a cheat provider provide a lifetime cheat and update it for free from then on? Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Old 05/31/2021, 23:47   #2

elite*gold: 2073
Most likely its reselling or just using public codes.

25$ lifetime is pretty much a sign for a low quality product or scam. I would avoid it.
Old 06/01/2021, 01:44   #3

I can tell you that hypex is legit. I have been using them for a long time and have had no issues. You may have been mislead, hypex isn't a "cheat" its a macro software. They are only $25 which is amazing for people who can't put out lots for monthly subscriptions. Try joining their discord and see how many supports they have. The site is totally legit and isn't a scam of any sort. The macros include recoil reduction and rapid fire shooting. The software also has auto weapon detection so no need to keep pressing different keybinds for each weapon you pick up. The software looks amazing and I haven't had any issues with the brand or software.
Old 06/01/2021, 09:32   #4

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
As long as more people buy it and keep it profitable I don't see an issue there. Of course, often people sell lifetime cheats and then vanish after a few months, but as far as I know hypex has been around for a long time and I haven't heard many bad things about them, if any.

So... regarding the question: How they do it? They sell it. It's pretty simple.
Old 06/02/2021, 17:14   #5

hello
if you want to boost your account without cheats we have the best deals

Gold to Master
- 70$
Platinum to Master - 60$
Diamond to master - 40$
4K Damage 20Kill Badge - 20$
Old 06/03/2021, 14:27   #6

Maybe u can get with luck 25$ monthly but lifetime pff
Old 06/04/2021, 18:37   #7

I can confirm that Hypex is 100% legit, but as stated because of my ignorance, it is not a cheat but a macro, fairly simplistic too which is why they offer a lifetime on it.

Cheers everyone for the replies.