Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Omni Solutions safe & legit?

Discussion on Is Omni Solutions safe & legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Is Omni Solutions safe & legit?

Has anyone used Omni Solutions? ( ) I was looking for affordable hacks and came across someone recommending Omni Solutions in another thread. For the people that used it / are using it, is it legit and safe? What do you think about the hacks? I know there are reviews on the site, but I can never know if those are real or not, any first hand users that can tell me their experience with Omni Solutions?
Old 02/17/2021, 16:02   #2

They are resellers and sell different cheats from different devs. Usually resellers have trash support and mostly sell **** cheats. From what i heard they are legit but i would rather buy from a provider like Lastcheats, proofcore, aimexcheats, ev0lve etc. instead going over a reseller.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 17:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
They are resellers and sell different cheats from different devs. Usually resellers have trash support and mostly sell **** cheats. From what i heard they are legit but i would rather buy from a provider like Lastcheats, proofcore, aimexcheats, ev0lve etc. instead going over a reseller.
Hey thanks for including us. Proofcore has been undetected now for 3 months, our previous streak was 11 months. We have an amazing community, you can check out our stickies, We are a top provider, we don't lie about our detections either
Old 02/24/2021, 15:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhirsion View Post
Has anyone used Omni Solutions? ( ) I was looking for affordable hacks and came across someone recommending Omni Solutions in another thread. For the people that used it / are using it, is it legit and safe? What do you think about the hacks? I know there are reviews on the site, but I can never know if those are real or not, any first hand users that can tell me their experience with Omni Solutions?
I tested Apex Black of Omnisolutions and banned
Old 05/17/2021, 20:32   #5

they have **** support and they go out of there way to ignore you ive had a ticket open for over a month now
Old 05/18/2021, 09:39   #6

OmniSolutions = InstaBan.
Old 05/19/2021, 13:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
oh look who it is, its you again. Why would you be here replying to this, out of the goodness of your heart no doubt. you're litterly like a fly on ****.

Tags
apex legends, cheats, hacks, legit, safe