Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Apex Legends - Proofcore Vs. Koryo.io - Opinions?

Discussion on Apex Legends - Proofcore Vs. Koryo.io - Opinions? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 11
Apex Legends - Proofcore Vs. Koryo.io - Opinions?

Hey guys,

I'm currently using Koryo.io for Apex, but I was thinking of trying out Proofcore

However, I do not wish to throw away money - I've done that too many times for PUBG over the years, but I won't repeat it again.

What do you guys think?
Which one has the best:

Aimbot ?
ESP ?

Thank you!
anonymoooooooooos is offline  
Old 12/31/2020, 23:56   #2


 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 10
or you can purchase my cheat and you can enjoy the Perfect Silent Aim
SamCheats is offline  
Old 01/01/2021, 03:11   #3


 
elite*gold: 18832
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 14
We offer the best cheat for legit play if that's your jam. If you're up for rage play, that's doable too! We provide the best and most customizable Apex cheat on the market.


But regardless in response to your original question, the ones you mentioned are both great providers
Garmoth is offline  
Old 01/02/2021, 01:01   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCheats View Post
or you can purchase my cheat and you can enjoy the Perfect Silent Aim
Off topic, but I like your cheat, but the menu's gone and the yellow glow hurts my eyes, so once that's back I might give it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmoth View Post
We offer the best cheat for legit play if that's your jam. If you're up for rage play, that's doable too! We provide the best and most customizable Apex cheat on the market.


But regardless in response to your original question, the ones you mentioned are both great providers
Ngl, your cheat looks pretty good!

anonymoooooooooos is offline  
Old 01/02/2021, 01:18   #5



 
elite*gold: 53681
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 224
If you want to play on Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, buy Koryo
If you don't want to have to pass an ID Verification under any circumstances, buy Koryo
If you want "NoSpread" or "Bunnyhop", buy Koryo

I don't know who got the better Aimbot since I've only used our own one and this comes down to personal preferences, all I can say that proofcore`s one works great and can be customized for both legit or rage playstyles.

If you want actual ESP with health bars and boxes (instead of just glow), buy proofcore
If you the cheaper price, buy proofcore ($49.99 vs ~ $60.67 per month)
If you want the more "private" product and community, buy proofcore

You can find videos for both cheats below, maybe just compare them and pick the one you like most. Or try both

Koryo:

proofcore:
Jannik is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/02/2021, 06:07   #6
 
elite*gold: 332
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 999
Received Thanks: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannik View Post
proofcore:

****, you're lookin' cute today Jannik.

Also I can suggest proofcore 100%
ilikebacon. is offline  
Old 01/02/2021, 13:59   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannik View Post

proofcore:
Is proofcore offering Fullscreen support?
Buhuhuhu is offline  
Old 01/02/2021, 23:26   #8


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhuhuhu View Post
Is proofcore offering Fullscreen support?
yes but we recommend using it on borderless mode since it's more stable on borderless
1337Death's Dance is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2021, 04:42   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
is there controller support??
big_druski is offline  
Old 01/11/2021, 11:10   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Death's Dance View Post
yes but we recommend using it on borderless mode since it's more stable on borderless
We have to submit a picture of our drivers license or passport to cheat in a game? Seriously?

Fuuuuuuuck that.
undergroundbeef is offline  
Old 01/11/2021, 13:07   #11


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundbeef View Post
We have to submit a picture of our drivers license or passport to cheat in a game? Seriously?

Fuuuuuuuck that.
don't buy then we're not forcing anyone lol
1337Death's Dance is offline  
Old 01/11/2021, 14:17   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundbeef View Post
We have to submit a picture of our drivers license or passport to cheat in a game? Seriously?

Fuuuuuuuck that.
It's mostly to keep out anti-cheat employees.
anonymoooooooooos is offline  
Old 01/11/2021, 23:47   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoooooooooos View Post
It's mostly to keep out anti-cheat employees.
Yeah that makes sense but I'm not gonna send my personal information to some rude dudes who "securely store (my data) on their server" that doesn't need to be there after verification. He tells his customers to "use their brain" rudely and I wouldn't be using my brain if I sent this guy pictures of my personal information. Plus with personal bias I might get rejected just because.. and he'll have my information either way. Hard pass, lol.

Which hack did you end up going with? Been seeing a lot of bans for a variety of Apex hacks tbh so I'm curious.
undergroundbeef is offline  
Old 01/12/2021, 03:54   #14



 
elite*gold: 53681
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundbeef View Post
Yeah that makes sense but I'm not gonna send my personal information to some rude dudes who "securely store (my data) on their server" that doesn't need to be there after verification. He tells his customers to "use their brain" rudely and I wouldn't be using my brain if I sent this guy pictures of my personal information. Plus with personal bias I might get rejected just because.. and he'll have my information either way. Hard pass, lol.

Which hack did you end up going with? Been seeing a lot of bans for a variety of Apex hacks tbh so I'm curious.
proofcore still undetected obviously
Jannik is offline  
Old 01/12/2021, 12:53   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergroundbeef View Post
Yeah that makes sense but I'm not gonna send my personal information to some rude dudes who "securely store (my data) on their server" that doesn't need to be there after verification. He tells his customers to "use their brain" rudely and I wouldn't be using my brain if I sent this guy pictures of my personal information. Plus with personal bias I might get rejected just because.. and he'll have my information either way. Hard pass, lol.

Which hack did you end up going with? Been seeing a lot of bans for a variety of Apex hacks tbh so I'm curious.
I went for Koryo. Then I played a little bit with lastcheat, but lastcheat got detected, so now I'm back to pubg after losing my apex main.

Koryo is still undetected after the wave.
anonymoooooooooos is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.