Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Software developers wanted.

Discussion on Software developers wanted. within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 457
Software developers wanted.

We are looking for professional friends to work with us. We have 600+ sales instantly and we want to increase them. You will be charged per sale. Get in touch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2020, 01:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
BqRs is a trusted members , i recommend it
Old 06/12/2020, 05:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
Hello, I develop bypasses and I can develop an apex cheat for you. direct message me on elitepvpers and I will give some more info.
Old 06/12/2020, 07:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Apex Legends -> Coders Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CODERS/DEVELOPERS WANTED.
04/08/2020 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
I am currently looking to acquire a few great coders/developers. Must be experienced and skilled In making hacks for games. Do message me for more inquires. I’ll request this thread to be closed later once I’ve found the right matches. Serious people only please, there’s no restrictions on where you are from or what language you speak, I just need your brain. I intend on making lots of money but I can’t do it alone, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to invest some time and...
CODERS/DEVELOPERS WANTED.
02/22/2020 - Apex Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am currently looking to acquire a few great coders/developers. Must be experienced and skilled In making hacks for games. Do message me for more inquires. I’ll request this thread to be closed later once I’ve found the right matches. Serious people only please, there’s no restrictions on where you are from or what language you speak, I just need your brain. I intend on making lots of money but I can’t do it alone, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to invest some time and...
[Recruitment] Ion Rohan Reunited |Developers Wanted|Paying Job
11/13/2013 - Rohan - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, I'd like to give you a brief description of what exactly Ion-Network is and what were about. But before you start looking through our thread please note that we are looking for Professional Developers that have at-least 1 or more years of experience with their game.We're looking for developers who can also implement Anti-Hack for the server. We do pay weekly based on the servers weekly income. Ion-Network is looking to revive Ion-Rohan with new a head developer, developers...
Developers Wanted
09/16/2013 - Rohan - 11 Replies
Hello, As some may know, I'm the owner of Ion-Network and previously Ion Rohan, which is temporarily shutdown. It sickens me to have to temporarily shut down Ion Rohan, but the staff abandoned the server. Also, due to all of the current cheat engine exploits, mostly all Rohan private servers have gone down. Competition now is at a stand still because servers are constantly going down. I'm here to look for Rohan Developers and professional C++ coders. I'm planning on reviving Ion Rohan once...
developers wanted
05/30/2012 - Runescape Private Server - 1 Replies
New 2 developers or 3..., Please post below Name: Age: What rsps are you good at 317 or 600+. coding position wanted: (317 or 600+) Msn/Skype information: