Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYER BEWARE - GATOR CHEATS

Discussion on BUYER BEWARE - GATOR CHEATS within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/08/2019, 19:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
He is kind of a scammer unfortunately.
Old 10/09/2019, 04:39   #17

I'm still waiting for Apex to be online. It's been down for over a month. Haven't used it once yet. Unfortunately seems as if I just blew 140$ on buying air. Asked for a refund, was told to "use it when it's up and not when it's down, I have a legal agreement with you via my website." Hard to do that when it's never up, though. His discord / telegram doesn't really help either, full of white knights that defend him to death. Not that he even responds, however.

Gator has pretty much given up on Apex, he's offering swap packages from Apex to other games for a fee but no refunds, still. Not even a partial refund. Of course, he still gives empty promises of a new UD Apex build going online every day then goes MIA for days, nothing new there, but at this point I just want my money back.
Also, he complains about his huge Apex userbase and how he wants it to be 50% of what it is when he IS responding, but he was still happily taking Apex orders just until a couple of days ago.

tl;dr - I just got borderline scammed $140. Lesson learned.
Old 10/11/2019, 22:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
You aren't a real customer. You're a puppet of a competitor of mine and I'm not sure why you're trashing me when I closed my sales already anyways.

I certainly think your comments that I scammed you or did anything wrong aren't warranted or really accurate, but I understand why you are upset with my downtime and any experience a real customer shares with me is valid to me overall because it can be subjective.

That being said, I don't think this is the end of your story. Like any of my other customers, I can work with you, and we can figure something out that is justified.
I only play Apex, so thats why I didn't swap packages or anything. I bought Apex the day you updated your thread on EPVP that it was undergoing maintenance for updating, and then it got detected. I don't know how you want to work things out because as of right now, its been over a month of downtime with no end in sight and I just want a refund at this point since I haven't even used a dollar's worth of time of what I paid for.
Old 10/14/2019, 14:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
You aren't a real customer. You're a puppet of a competitor of mine and I'm not sure why you're trashing me when I closed my sales already anyways.

I certainly think your comments that I scammed you or did anything wrong aren't warranted or really accurate, but I understand why you are upset with my downtime and any experience a real customer shares with me is valid to me overall because it can be subjective.

That being said, I don't think this is the end of your story. Like any of my other customers, I can work with you, and we can figure something out that is justified.
Gator is now made a deal with me to refund 80% of 3 accounts that i had, we will see ,i will update later.
Old 10/15/2019, 15:39   #20

Bottom line is Kradau was paying 3rd party devs for his cheats and Gator can no longer keep up with how good EAC has gotten. They are both complete scammers now still taking orders for stuff they will never deliver on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2019, 21:13   #21

wow

Holy **** so every cheat provider scamming people now **** lol glad i didn't pay
Old 10/23/2019, 21:20   #22

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Bottom line is Kradau was paying 3rd party devs for his cheats and Gator can no longer keep up with how good EAC has gotten. They are both complete scammers now still taking orders for stuff they will never deliver on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Holy shit so every cheat provider scamming people now damn lol glad i didn't pay
EAC has definitely improved and based on several weeks of reversing it can conclude they are the #1 anticheat right now. People will laugh at this statement and say something like “ESEA is way better than EAC” but that’s completely false. ESEA is very good, yes; but they are nowhere on the level of EAC which is using extremely sophisticated methods in order to prevent all types of cheating.
In conclusion, if you want a good product at this point not only do you need to pay a high price but you also have to have patience into being accepted by a provider as well as to extensive research on that certain provider.
With a bit of searching, you’ll find the right provider you’re looking for! I would say look into my signature, but sadly the slots for my product have been filled up for almost three months now, no one seems to want to give up their slot.
Old 10/23/2019, 21:50   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
EAC has definitely improved and based on several weeks of reversing it can conclude they are the #1 anticheat right now. People will laugh at this statement and say something like “ESEA is way better than EAC” but that’s completely false. ESEA is very good, yes; but they are nowhere on the level of EAC which is using extremely sophisticated methods in order to prevent all types of cheating.
In conclusion, if you want a good product at this point not only do you need to pay a high price but you also have to have patience into being accepted by a provider as well as to extensive research on that certain provider.
With a bit of searching, you’ll find the right provider you’re looking for! I would say look into my signature, but sadly the slots for my product have been filled up for almost three months now, no one seems to want to give up their slot.
Probably cuz most of the popular, known cheats are detected currently. Kradau has been scamming from the screenshots others have posted, Gator is MIA after giving the deadline of last week (yeah didnt happen hes been gone for a week now, i wouldn't be surprised if he exit scammed & I still haven't gotten any type of recompense, RIP $140), the cheats that P0dawn and Sugarbot have gotten detected and it just became UD again in the last few days. Some developers keep selling even though they know it's detected just to try and squeeze a few more bucks out of the desperate Apex buyers.
Proofcore has even begun requesting statements + IDs with a selfie picture in an attempt to keep moles out lol.
I don't even bother playing Apex anymore, just waiting around to see what Gator's doing with our money. Probably laughing while watching his telegram freak out and posting that his cheat will be up by Christmas while buying shit online with our money. His telegram is legit a drama show tho.
Old 04/05/2020, 02:27   #24

gatorcheats sucks

complete garbage! sent email after email and no response. they have 300 dollars of mine now and they wont even respond to me cant believe people are this pathetic
Old 04/05/2020, 03:09   #25

elite*gold: 85
Old 04/10/2020, 08:49   #26

cheat works great. got frustrated because i had a response from yall immediately and then yall just stopped responding when you could of just finished the order right then and there. in the end i am pleased with the cheat and it does a fantastic job. however i dont know what every option does and i cant join telegram because i dont have a phone number anymore
Old 04/10/2020, 12:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Lol when he refunds you because u made this post?
nice meme

which basically means.. every buyer who has same experience will need to make a thread on epvp for this to get a refund.. LOL

This is how you do good SEO lolol soon the first 3 Results for GatorCheats are "GATORCHEATS BEWARE".

Ahh anyways its already destroyed as i just saw:

And dont worry the "Honest Review" will turn into a real "Honest" Review soon
I like this guy Kradau, he tells it like it is no matter what. Props bro, ******* props!
Old 04/10/2020, 22:19   #28

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
why bring it up again mr gator

ur products cannot be sold by any reseller.. why would somebody bother to ask... so yea nobody asked to sell your products or do you have any proof?

krad always tells the truth
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2020, 23:09   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltoncalhoun95 View Post
complete garbage! sent email after email and no response. they have 300 dollars of mine now and they wont even respond to me cant believe people are this pathetic
Nice gravedig.

Nvm. I see you got it sorted out
Old 04/11/2020, 16:26   #30

All I know Gator is you ripped me off for over $300.00 dollars for a lifetime. I was supposed to be able to use GTA5 and bo4 and then when you started having no show issues you gave several of us free lifetime of some game none of us played. A few weeks later everyone in the channel 30+ active was banned. You blamed a slip up on your cheat protection on being infiltrated by activision. You even posted that sob story to se7ensins... Next day we were banned and you washe dyour hands of us but not our $300+dollars.
Now I'm no genius but that sounds like theft and scam huh?