Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheat honest review no bs

Discussion on Gatorcheat honest review no bs within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gatorcheat honest review (delivered)

Me and gator never actually clicked when it came to the product and we agreed on both ends a refund would be best choice and thats how it went
Old 08/21/2019, 05:20   #2

Im on the same situation. No response.
Old 08/21/2019, 09:24   #3

Gators Apex hack is currently down, he has a build that is UD but a little while ago someone uploaded his hack to EAC. He has since dealt with the rat and is still looking for his accomplices i believe. He is also updating his hack security and discord. So if it seems like hes ignoring you hes not. He has a lot going on right now and will 100% get back to you as soon as he can.
Old 08/21/2019, 12:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulcrazy View Post
You havent said smth we dont know WE CAN READ the announcements but we also paid money and havent got anything for 3weeks the least we get back is a reply back thats all we asking for. I been ignored for almost 3weeks and today all i see is announcement channel only and im not in the apex channel anymore for absolutely no reason. I barely interact in the channel anyways
This is not about waiting this is about customer support
I could wait another month if he ask me so even tho i shouldnt but i would but there is 0 communication
Happened too often nowadays.
From what I know of gatorcheats, he is responsible but the wait time is too long most of the time.
I understand from customer p.o.v, it might seem improper.

Do hope gatorcheat contact u guys soon!
Old 08/21/2019, 12:21   #5

elite*gold: 218
_

but trust me a guy name grappta or gratpa will come by defending him licking his *** he's too busy man he's that he's that lol people can do anything to get free sub for a hack lol
Old 08/21/2019, 12:24   #6

elite*gold: 29
Your situation is complicated, you bought his cheat when it got patched?
Old 08/21/2019, 12:42   #7

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Its rly not complicated at all, all im asking is reply or contact back
And tes i did buy it when it was detected and havent tried it ever since and i Fully understand that it could happen to all cheats providors and again i can”Wait” but atleast chk ur msgs once a day. Part of the money we pay is not just for the app but for customer service too. And if hes that busy then he should get someone to help him with that then or just move to forums instead of discord
Ye, I agree with your points, if it's really true, you need do something about that.
Old 08/21/2019, 13:54   #8

Quote:
Its rly not complicated at all, all im asking is reply or contact back
And tes i did buy it when it was detected and havent tried it ever since and i Fully understand that it could happen to all cheats providors and again i can”Wait” but atleast chk ur msgs once a day. Part of the money we pay is not just for the app but for customer service too. And if hes that busy then he should get someone to help him with that then or just move to forums instead of discord
Try posting on his thread, he made one on apex regarding how cheaper cheat get detected
Maybe it would help to grab his attention though.
To be fair, my friend used gatorcheats its legit but it took 2 weeks for him to get the cheat, he almost chargedback/refunded it
Old 08/21/2019, 15:26   #9

He's not going to get any other staff as he mentioned before. It is a pro and a con in this sense. The pro is that there is less likelihood of any leakage or anything, but the bad part is that the support side of things goes completely out the window since there's way too much stuff on his plate. Gator has mentioned himself that his support isn't the best, which I do agree with most of the time. When he is actually on to give it though, it is really good. The only other support with him is Hal, but I honestly have not seen him in a minute. I know he had some problems arise earlier on, but I think that is all taken care of. Not sure where he is now.

The thing is, with Gator, once he focuses on one thing, then everything else is usually put on hold so he can focus on that one thing. Right now that one thing is him getting his Apex cheat back up. He has mentioned this before too. If he can squeeze in some small stuff like other orders and whatnot, he will, but he will most likely still be putting everything in into getting a game back to UD and whatnot.

Good luck on your end. I hope he does respond back to you even though you've been waiting. I was a bit in the same boat months ago when I first tried it out too.
Old 08/22/2019, 07:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

but trust me a guy name grappta or gratpa will come by defending him licking his *** he's too busy man he's that he's that lol people can do anything to get free sub for a hack lol

(still wearing the GFX he payed for while he claims its ******.
I guess the voices told him to?
Old 08/22/2019, 14:07   #11

I'm a bit fortunate because I got a chance to use his cheat for 3-4 days before it went down. All I can tell is that it's very good, I have to tune it down a little bit to avoid ppl got suspicious. That's the only reason why I'm willing to wait until he's got back again, because similar like you, he didn't reply any of my emails and pm's.
Old 08/22/2019, 14:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by L$D View Post
https://gyazo.com/3fe5fc400397e153a8b70957481f8f90

(still wearing the GFX he payed for while he claims its ******.
I guess the voices told him to?
_

He's like this lmao he just licks the *** of gator all the time for no reason and talks bad about the reseller lol he doesn't even know a 1% about anything still he cries like a baby
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 01:23   #13

Quote:
Update
Besides the everyday announcements that he makes for appreciating for waiting (which i dont) he decided to hire or acquire a guy name Hal to be responsible for customer support
I been texting the guy for the past 24hrs and guess what ZERO RESPONSE (big surprise). I can finally tell that this is a scam and 3 weeks of no delivery and no response or reply and he just took my 150$ through paypal and shut the door to our faces.i have all the screenshots to prove it so nobody tells me that he replies or respond or even delivered
_

You can contact elitepvp staff/mods they will help you out show your proof to them and all the stuff you have including payment invoice and stuff
Old 08/25/2019, 13:16   #14

Just post the screenshots. Let us truly see the extent of this scam. From the moment the gator guy opened his mouth on this forum; while blatantly ignoring a user claiming he only used “8 days out of 30 days” because hack is down for the rest of the 3 weeks???

Also, I’m not an expert on English language. Based on the way this noob **** scam gator types, it’s a kid you guys are dealing with. No full grown adult is as self-conscious as he is.

You deserve to have your hack uploaded, lolol. You don’t know how to deal with people properly, gator noob. Don’t come back here and post ****, reply to your customers first.
Old 08/25/2019, 16:42   #15

Unhappy

Hey man!
I am in the same situation. Payed- no dilivery and no answer from support.

I would really like to read the annoucements, but i cant find his discord, whats the link?
Maybe write me a PM
Thank you very much!