Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats legit?

Discussion on Gatorcheats legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2019, 19:38   #121

elite*gold: 0
Gator cheats scam or no

I bought a gta money package last night, but I have not got a response so I don’t wanna think my money was just taken from me, considering it was supposed to be a instant package
Old 12/28/2019, 07:50   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heez2good View Post
I bought a gta money package last night, but I have not got a response so I don’t wanna think my money was just taken from me, considering it was supposed to be a instant package
I'm just going to post this here since I finally got closure on my case after months. Hopefully this clears up Gator's whole situation if you're not in his telegram, because i'm still seeing straggling GatorApex customers not knowing what to do 'cause they only pop up every now and then for updates.
Also, I believe Gator is not active anymore on EPVP's Apex forum so don't bother trying to reach him here since he said he realized that going public on here made his cheat detected.

1. Gatorcheats is not a scammer, even though he does do shady stuff from time to time. They don't do refunds for subscriptions, however. They only offer package switches from one game to the next, i'm not sure about their ingame item packages though such as your GTA money.
2. Discord is mostly inactive, Gator basically moved all his operations to telegram. He is recently more active there, focusing on his MW cheats now. He has some new unofficial support there as well as Hal.
3. Gator's services aren't instant. They take anywhere from 24-48+ hours, longer if he goes MIA like he did every other day in the past.
4. Gator has confirmed Apex is not returning ( took him all of 4 months to tell us though after promising a new build). He is convinced EAC is targeting his Apex so he cut it.
5.Since I only played Apex (quit now anyways), and not any of his other games, I had to obtain a refund through PayPal because Gator would not give me a refund.
6.If you are in a similar situation to mine, buying Apex but not getting a single hour of usage, you can either swap packages to another game or get a (guaranteed) refund through PayPal. Do realize, however, that you will certainly be banned from Gator's services forever after doing so.

That's all. Swap packages or get refunded through PayPal, and move on. Gator's Apex is officially dead.
Old 01/31/2020, 16:46   #123

Does anyone know how long GatorCheats will take to respond back after payment was sent been waiting for a response and haven't heard from them since I paid them. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Hi GatorCheats can you please contact me back after my payment was done I have not heard I word from you
Old 02/25/2020, 09:13   #124

Dunno how this is still being questioned but GatorCheats IS NOT A SCAM Ive been using their COD MW Cheats PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT ISSUES since December and their EFT cheat which has been recently released without issues as well. Gator takes his time to reply but its understandable dealing with many people and orders with just a small team. If you do order from Gator it might take a while but you do get your stuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2020, 19:47   #125

hell yes it's a scam site. he has been doing this no show bs for years. If you paid for the lifetime and he got sick of answering your posts or questions he drops your cheat protection and purposefully gets you detected and then bans you from his discord when you obviously erupt. I watched it happen over and over. $399.99 lifetime Bo4 lasted 3 weeks and 3 days and he announced to 32 private lifetime customers that he had an issue on his end and the cheat was detected. Not one refund and not one of those customers got a working hack again. When he got smashed on websites he was selling on he made up some BS story about people working for Activision infiltrated his private group... BS. The cheat is worthless too. It's usually in windowed mode, causes frame rate drops and just basically NOT optimized. So yea, it's legit for a few days/weeks.
Old 03/08/2020, 06:11   #126

The dude above me is retarded and has no idea what he's talking about
Old 03/09/2020, 00:06   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexiify View Post
The dude above me is retarded and has no idea what he's talking about
ok kid. Everyone should believe you right? i swear if there's a loser in the bushes there are 250 idiots like you waiting to suck their tiny swock.
Old 03/10/2020, 01:42   #128

I have a friend that's been using gators for months and we've been playing different games together. You're just a reject.
Old 03/10/2020, 02:01   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexiify View Post
I have a friend that's been using gators for months and we've been playing different games together. You're just a reject.
totally.....dweeb
Old 03/15/2020, 01:49   #130

Sorry to bring things here..
I just googled and saw this thread..

When I asked a pre-sale question, Gatorcheats DID replied me almost instantly. But after I paid, they just did not reply...(I paid after their reply in 10 mins then emailed them I have paid but never got any response from now..
Old 03/24/2020, 03:12   #131

Why is this thread even up? Gator doesn't even sell apex anymore lmao
Old 04/04/2020, 11:44   #132

Yeah, gator is scam.

I never buy from him.
Old 04/04/2020, 19:13   #133

hey gator i messaged you
Old 04/04/2020, 23:25   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Probably because even though I haven't sold Apex since last year, I am still the biggest name for Apex because I launched first before anyone else and was the longest UD cheat at 6.5 months of 0 issues or detections.

Kradau tried to lie his way into suppressing me but he couldn't. Nothing could.

Kradau? That clown? lmao He ***** on every cheat that isn't "his"
Old 04/05/2020, 00:17   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
He tried to resell my Apex cheat and when I said no he did everything he could to ruin time reputation. Unfortunately for him he just made my brand on this site bigger.
Let me resell your club penguin cheat.
Closed Thread