Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats legit?

Discussion on Gatorcheats legit? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2019, 14:27   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
guys be patient when cheat is up gator can make compensation for that . for now just watch ****
I shall take this advise, lol Hopefully he delivers soon been over a week now.
Old 08/26/2019, 14:01   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite203040 View Post
After waiting 4 days now , i have asked a refund via paypal.. further i might order again if he really start comunicate with the new costumers. i have send few mails and few pm here on Epvp but he doesnt seems to even read them, but he has the time to reply here on forum so i dont get whats the problem ? is he hiding something atm ? idk but thats the reason why im asking for refund. i will keep u updated how things will end @

26/8/2019 I just got answer from Gatorcheats , and once i reply on the mail he answered very quickly every question and solved every problem there was , i give it 10/10 .

Thank you
Just Got the cheats today Very happy with the results Thank you @

wish you luck on you work keep it up
Old 08/26/2019, 18:16   #78

elite*gold: 149
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyhondor View Post
He just emailed me back today, says he knows the customer service needs work. I had already found someone to do a recovery of GTA for me so I just said I am continuing my paypal claim. Best of luck to you

EDIT: He offered me a couple different things for the inconvenience but I told him I already had a service done during the time he was not answering and no longer wish to have a service from him. Tried offering things for other games which I appreciate but I don’t play any other games that he has services for. I just told him since i am no longer getting anything from him, I would like my money back. He refused and claims this scenario does not call for a refund. I escalated my claim with PayPal to get this sorted out.
Sounds very unprofessional from Gatorcheat’s part. Compensation is great, but sounds like they were trying to bribe you to let them keep your money which has no point to it as they’ll keep it regardless. I hope they’ll realize how long you’ve been waiting, and how simply that wait time they put you through is a scenario that calls for more than just a refund. Well, I hope everything gets solved and they give your money back - good luck!
Old 08/26/2019, 21:15   #79

Gator feedback

Gator is legit, used the cheat for 3 month. Quality of the cheat is also perfect.

They had issues in the past but all of them fixed for now.
Old 08/26/2019, 22:39   #80

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyhondor View Post
I agree, thank you! If I had received my service from him and was not satisfied, but wanted a refund, then I can understand his point. However I can not see how giving me a refund hurts him at all since he has not done anything for me. He basically was trying to bribe me. He kept saying I was going to get banned in 2 weeks from whoever I went through because it wasn’t him. I will continue to post my experience of dealing with him and hopefully it’s a warning to all future customers.
Definitely, and his point of saying "You'll get banned in 2 weeks" from another provider is totally incorrect. I can personally tell you that my cheat has been undetected for 6 months now and I value each and everyone of my customers (And you won't have to wait 2 weeks to buy the cheat, and 2 weeks to receive the cheat). So if you ever need an Apex or PUBG cheat, feel free to head to me! I will not put you through the same issues. Either way, I hope this whole thing gets resolved.
Old 08/27/2019, 08:33   #81

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
I can personally tell you that my cheat has been undetected for 6 months now
It's not even for sale for 6 months...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2019, 13:48   #82

Gatorcheats don’t reply on this forum anymore?

Where is your fighting spirit? You are afraid to get called out even more so you stay silent?

Give the man his refund u fool. Delivering after 3 weeks on a 1 day delivery product is lowkey ******* retarded. In addition, to see nothing wrong with this is borderline autistic behavior. **** lol

Have fun getting ur hack uploaded again, lolol.
Old 08/27/2019, 14:24   #83

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
It cant happen cause of verification process.

noone gets it = noone can upload
Old 08/27/2019, 15:47   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvieHerself View Post
Gatorcheats don’t reply on this forum anymore?

Where is your fighting spirit? You are afraid to get called out even more so you stay silent?

Give the man his refund u fool. Delivering after 3 weeks on a 1 day delivery product is lowkey ******* retarded. In addition, to see nothing wrong with this is borderline autistic behavior. **** lol

Have fun getting ur hack uploaded again, lolol.
Have you not received cheat yet?
I heard gatorcheat is back.
Old 08/27/2019, 17:01   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
It's not even for sale for 6 months...
Not sure if you were attempting to quote me, but I’ll assume that was stated towards me. I’m not sure how you do things, but I as a provider don’t make something and throw it out for sale. Long periods of testing with not just myself but multiple people is something I tend to do before allowing any of my customers to use the product. So a month or so of testing and a private phase was used up in order to make sure everything is right before I made my sales thread.
Old 08/28/2019, 18:44   #86

Product Received

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
I'm back.

My product was down for a bit because someone uploaded it to EAC. I have remade the product in a way that the harm done to the old version will not translate again.

I actually came back several days ago, but users were added in waves and we are just now reaching the time when all users are back online, even ones from minutes ago.

My other products for other games were not hurt by this event.

I'd just like to post this statement and edit prior posts to say that a lot of hate was thrown at me while I was working on this, and that's fine, and that hate has not been edited or cleared for the most part because customers tend to not edit past posts once they are made happy, they just GAME ON. Which is fine.

I also see a lot of misleading, exaggerated, or flat out lies posted by other sellers on this forum. No surprise there. They are my competitors and will act accordingly. Unfortunately they seem to disguise themselves as customers or concerned bystanders which is very unfortunate.

Anyways, just posting this as an update! Everyone is delivered to as of days ago, or now. Enjoy.

I received the product, and it works great. I must admit, I had to wait two weeks without any communication, which is extremely frustrating. I am happy with the product and I hope that it continues to work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2019, 00:16   #87

same i just received my product as well and it works amazing thank you gator and sorry for being impatient but after a week i was getting scared XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2019, 20:01   #88

Gator is back on track! All going well if i understood Gators message correctly my GTA account should be delivered tonight, beyond excited just over a two week wait so far but im sure Gator will make it worth the wait. Ill update as soon as the product is received.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2019, 20:43   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
(GTA customer to clarify)

Yes. Sorry for the delays. Happy to help you.
Super thankyou! Cant wait to play tomorrow

Edit: 31/08
Still no delivery however i have been informed that Gator has taken today off. Hopefully it is delivered soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2019, 19:16   #90

Gator & Hal come through and delivered my acccount yesterday night (UK) i am now in the process of setting it up. For anyone wondering, Yes Gator is legit you just have to be patient, well worth the wait.
Thanks again
Closed Thread