Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all you guys cheating on Apex

Discussion on To all you guys cheating on Apex within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/24/2019, 02:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexile97 View Post
I actually have a legit account myself; level 400(exactly), 7k+ kills, and currently platinum 4 on PS4. I play on a different account when I go on PC. I have aimbot of course, but I also sometimes just turn off the aimbot, plug in my controller and play with ESP on while playing with legit aiming/shooting.

Aimbot is just for fun. When I get upset or rage on ps4 from a kill or game i should've won but made a nooby mistake, I just hop on PC and start aimbotting for fun for about an hour or 2 and then get back to PS4 or do whatever I do irl.

P.S. I also like to feel like a god sometimes 8) It's my way of temporarily being a god destroying people without physically hurting anyone irl.

And it makes me laugh and smile when pro streamers start saying "oh my god, i just died to a fucking hacker!!" Sometimes, those "hackers" are me with my new account moving around like a noob faking to not know shit while have god-aim xD

It's so funny knowing that you're the one behind the computer who's aimbotting these pro streamers uploading it to YouTube and no one knows who you are. It feels good tbh.

yea, but i'm the one pulling the trigger. The aimbot is nothing without me

How exactly is $50-$70(maybe even $80 for some) a month an outrages price? Do you even know how hard and long it takes for these developers to create these tools? It's not as simple as

System.out.println("Hello World!");

You pay for the amount of ways to utilize the product and the protection of your account, and hopefully your computer, to NOT get BANNED.

If you think paying $50-$70 a month to have aimbot, wallhacks, etc. with high security protection is too much. You might as well not go on vacations, plan parties, or even have a kid. You know what, just don't get life insurance. I'm sure that's too much to be paying for anyways(well, that's kinda true there tbh).
most of the stuff ive saw is $30-50/week. i do understand how much goes into this which is why im looking and not putting in the effort myself. ive hacked otherr games in the past but nothing as complicated as EAC and i have not been into gaming in a very long time. since basically black ops ps3. if i find something for $50/month ima jump on it. in fact if you could PM me with a suggestion it would be much appreciated

edit: found one!! thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2019, 02:53   #17

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Smile View Post
I can understand cheating in many type of games, like (MMO)RPGs and stuff, but what's the point of playing a ******* ego shooter with an aimbot?
Actually nothing will improve. Not even your e-***** will grow since you don't have any advantage from winning 100 games in a row or having 30 kills a round. Your character will not be stronger, your skill will not improve. Actually you gain nothing from it, perhaps a banned account lol.

And it's only fun for the first few times to play with aimbot, wallhack and stuff like that. It will become boring very quickly and all it does is destroy the game for yourself and others.

Try playing without. You will improve, get better and better, win rounds more often and be proud of yourself. You will have thrilling moments full of adrenaline running through your body when you have awesome fights with other squads!

Just my 2 cents. Dont invest your more or less hard earned money for such a bullshit
hey man! with all do respect, **** off.... im only kidding for real, but speak for yourself when you say it becomes boring, i get a hard off this **** but i do sympathize; my egotistical *** cheats on every single game i own
Old 07/24/2019, 23:47   #18

elite*gold: 751
it's just games...
Old 07/28/2019, 20:28   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by passmybypass View Post
if i find something for $50/month ima jump on it. in fact if you could PM me with a suggestion it would be much appreciated

edit: found one!! thanks
I know you said you found one. But just in case, use alphacheats.io

truly the best hacks I believe in that works for me, also it has it's own spoofer. So no need to buy from @
Old 07/28/2019, 20:34   #20

I agree in some way, sometimes i want to cheat on this game because it gets real annoying coming across a cheater who has aimbot and beams you across map before u can even move. And i also agree it does get boring. The worst thing is when you come across a cheater and you spectate them and their movement, looting, and just in game sense even with cheats are absolutely terrible. Aimbot is the worst, i can tolerate just an ESP since you still have to physically move and aim yourself. But it can be fun to destroy some kids from time to time. I usually never use aimbot as i get more enjoyment through training my aim whilst not having to worry about getting killed from behind, or by someone camping like a little *****.
Old 08/02/2019, 11:20   #21

The E-***** I am not sure of how that works but I can tell you my real one gets hard every time I destroy someone like you because I know there is a stroke happening on the other end of my screen
Old 08/05/2019, 03:15   #22

lmao this guy sounds salty af, you must have gotten killed by an aimbot. get wrecked. people have fun using aimbot, and killing sweatys that play 6 hours a day that the average player cant go up against. i dont see how that is hard to understand. must just be a dumbass or first time hearing this
Old 08/07/2019, 10:08   #23

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
This guy hates cheaters so much that he has 2,639 posts on a cheating forum.
he cant afford to buy one that is why he can only pay his monthly internet provider hahahahahha