Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer not working anymore why lol

Discussion on Spoofer not working anymore why lol within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spoofer not working anymore why lol

Hey , i used to spoof normally for 2 weeks everything was fine , yesterday stopped and nothing works again.

Old 05/03/2019, 00:55   #2

becuase they patched it lol, Hmu for a new one mate Dom#6963

Old 05/03/2019, 01:15   #3

thanks , but spoofer is working for a friend fine iam sure its not the spoofer
Old 05/03/2019, 01:20   #4

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by egserv View Post
thanks , but spoofer is working for a friend fine iam sure its not the spoofer
so reinstall windows?

Old 05/03/2019, 04:44   #5

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
so reinstall windows?
I heard a bigger reseller that sold reseller versions for reseller of virtual hardware virtulizer closed the auth server

« Apex Legends Radar For Xbox | Best cheat available ? »

Similar Threads
Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz
Yesterday - H1Z1 Trading - 13 Replies
Spoofer.xyz is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Tencent Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU and memory, hard disk, etc. for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow Six: Siege, H1Z1, Ring of Elysium and many others. Operational...
Yesterday - DayZ Trading - 3 Replies
Spoofer.xyz is a Universal HWID Spoofer operating in Ring 0 machine privilege level to spoof your machine serials Scanned by common games and their anti-cheat supporters such as; Battleye / EasyAntiCheat / Tencent Ring 0 is the level with the most privileges and interacts most directly with the physical hardware such as the CPU and memory, hard disk, etc. for Games and Applications like Fortnite, APEX Legends, Rust, Rainbow Six: Siege, H1Z1, Ring of Elysium and many others. Operational...
Yesterday - Fortnite Trading - 104 Replies
Why do not you help me why why
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi Why don't you help me maybe this topic five me I didn't get even one response why why I hesitate on this forum more than one year for help but I don't get it -- O I want create server server server for mt2 like standard now but all I get it explained to build local I local surfer o I don't want to run a server on your server ip but rather marginal ... -- Have you bought hosting space or bought a server script to install FreeBSD what hey friends I hope help me one time