Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bypass APEX ban (WORKS)

Discussion on How to bypass APEX ban (WORKS) within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/08/2019, 09:57   #31

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadSSS View Post
how can i download this .bat file ?
has a unban method that is really working but you need to buy apex cheat to get that access to the method .

if you have trouble understanding the method just PM me
Old 08/14/2019, 19:08   #32

elite*gold: 0
Apex hwid ban

Don’t even waste your time trying to bypass there hwid bans of apex!!!! You will not be able to unless you build a new pc period!!!! I have tried it all even changed my motherboard hard drive new windows keys everything from a-z lasted 13 days and am hwid banned again and was not cheating was playing game legit no hacks on pc, some people saying that if you do a raid 0 config you can by pass there hwid ban that is the gator method

They are very smart now, there is a lot of serial numbers that pop up on your pc that are plugged in from your monitor to smart case ext ext, so they could be pinning your monitor and gpu Ram sticks ext ext!! This is the most nastiest brutal hwid ban ever!! They have put the BAN HAMMER DOWN and flexed there muscles at same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonKazee View Post
why not just change a new hdd?
Changing hard drives or motherboard does not work got me passed hwid for 12 day and was not hacking on any game nor had any hacks on my pc, didn’t wanna cheat anymore and they caught it and banned me again, I even got a new modem with New ip and Mac addy
Old 08/15/2019, 20:39   #33

Is it possible to purchase just the unban? I don’t wanna buy a cheat I will never use!! I don’t want to hack on apex anymore just want back in lol!! So willing to pay for just the unban method
Old 08/16/2019, 14:26   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino604 View Post
Is it possible to purchase just the unban? I don’t wanna buy a cheat I will never use!! I don’t want to hack on apex anymore just want back in lol!! So willing to pay for just the unban method
I second this option.
Old 10/27/2019, 16:45   #35

Quote:
if you still having trouble unbanning you I found a good way aridekvm working really find and never got ban since i had it and you have choice to spoof for everytime even if u reboot or u can choose to spoof and just unload the driver to unspoof
Old 10/27/2019, 17:14   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatcuzbad View Post
if you still having trouble unbanning you I found a good way aridekvm working really find and never got ban since i had it and you have choice to spoof for everytime even if u reboot or u can choose to spoof and just unload the driver to unspoof
I just ended up rebuilding my pc and upgrading to rtx 2080 ti, had to replace motherboard,gpu,hard drives, case smart device and ditched the wifi card and also have a new internet modem. I was going to rebuild from a 1080 ti to a rtx 2080 ti anyways.
Old 10/27/2019, 17:51   #37

Quote:
I just ended up rebuilding my pc and upgrading to rtx 2080 ti, had to replace motherboard,gpu,hard drives, case smart device and ditched the wifi card and also have a new internet modem. I was going to rebuild from a 1080 ti to a rtx 2080 ti anyways.
alright good for you Do not cheat with your new pc xD but if you still did it remember about aridekvm ^^
Old 10/28/2019, 12:24   #38

elite*gold: 52
If you find the right spoofer, it will work
Old 03/09/2020, 02:18   #39

Can you Change the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleckjack View Post
Alright guys!

I had a ban on my computer it works like this :
1) All your acc's banned.
2) Your start new acc , play like 30 min and ban come again .

What I did before :
1) I tried a lot of different spoofers.
2) I unistalled origin, apex, easy anti-cheat fully from computer and from regedit.
3) I change a lot of hwid parametrs , its like 30+ of them.
4) I tried to find some "bad" file that can leave "origin"
5) Different IP Adress.
6) I tried to find and delete different .dll in .exe files.
7) I chenged MAC.
8) Even tryied to start game not like process but like Service of windows.

And actually how to bypass that shit :

1. SignOut from your acc in origin and close it.
2. change your IP : reload router or use vpn.
3. Change your MAC Adress by using T-MAC program , its free and u can find how to use it in google .
4. Download this .bat file : , u can check it by different ways u want to make sure it have no virus.
Open > Wait > "Y" if need > Wait > Any key > It close > Done.
5. Never use your old accs and dont forget about "1.", so create new acc and better use for first time 10 min mail.
6. Don't cheat or macros again

See you in game guys!

P.S. if it works and just if u want u can donate me for coffee couple of $ , pm for this <3
the link doesnt work anymore can you change it or update it so i can install the bat file
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2020, 22:12   #40

the bat is gone, could you maybe post on MEGA or mediafire? thanks

~edit i just realized that this thread is a little less that a year old so nvm
Old 03/13/2020, 11:52   #41

elite*gold: 22
Hey, I see a lot of people asking this question. The best way if you want to go legit and bypass any bans is to use GEFORCE now. I've used it personally to bypass Dead By Daylight bans, Rainbow six siege bans, etc.
Old 03/13/2020, 17:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotKurwa View Post
Hey, I see a lot of people asking this question. The best way if you want to go legit and bypass any bans is to use GEFORCE now. I've used it personally to bypass Dead By Daylight bans, Rainbow six siege bans, etc.
The thing about Geforce Now is that it has a long wait time (30~45 min wait) and it only allows for 1 hour of actual game-play before eventually closing your session. Of course, this wouldn't matter if you have the founders edition. But on top of that, you would need a decent internet connection. If you don't there is a **** ton of input lag.
Old 04/14/2020, 02:58   #43

the link isn't working
Old 04/16/2020, 17:41   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawky99 View Post
not working for me
I can sell you my spoofer its actually undetected
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2020, 06:07   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsilva View Post
if you really want to stop getting banned you need to try our spoofer,
you will be 100% unbanned,
Check:
hey do you have anything that works for the apex hwid bann cause i went looking for the spoofer on your web and it said it doesnt work anymore

Tags
apex, ban, bypass, eac, unban