Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats - Honest Review

Discussion on GatorCheats - Honest Review within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/23/2020, 17:09   #106

elite*gold: 0
Working

Sorry all, I got in contact they are legit just not immediate.
Old 03/24/2020, 03:11   #107

elite*gold: 332
Bro.. They stopped selling apex months ago lmao. Why grave dig?
Old 04/17/2020, 14:45   #108

purchased yesterday and still not received anything except a mail reply that you will get within 24 hours
its been 21 hours, almost.
Lets see
Old 04/18/2020, 01:38   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandHacks View Post
purchased yesterday and still not received anything except a mail reply that you will get within 24 hours
its been 21 hours, almost.
Lets see
I find it difficult to believe, as Gator doesn't sell Apex products since last summer....... You either got a different product or from a different developer. lol
Old 04/25/2020, 17:57   #110

Interesting, thanks for review
Old 05/08/2020, 22:35   #111

So I made the mistake of looking for cheats for modern warfare, I came across a epvp post about legit and non legit providers gator was on the legit side. so I looked into it more and talked to the people through email. cause at their website checkout it doesn't go through for me at least so I get a email stating that they are sorry I couldn't purchase through website but here is a paypal link you can pay at. I should have known then... the name on the paypal is John Pimental, just a completely fake name. But I had read that they were legit. so I talked to a guy claiming to be named Hal, through email. He said I would get the cheats 15 mins after payment its been much much longer than that and obviously no emails in response. just completely dark and out $102.17. So From what I can tell the only way to get your money back is to create a post on here and other website to push this guy into refunding you. I would recommend to just stay away forsure look elsewhere I am not 100% but like 99.9% sure that engineowning is a legitimate site for cheats. only reason im not 100% is because I was not able to verify my account through them because the verify email would never come through so this is all thanks to them also and there email verification being all f'ed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Thanks for the review. We have no plans at this time for item ESP, however I am very glad that you enjoyed the features we do have!

Have fun on the cheat.

So I made the mistake of looking for cheats for modern warfare, I came across a epvp post about legit and non legit providers gator was on the legit side. so I looked into it more and talked to the people through email. cause at their website checkout it doesn't go through for me at least so I get a email stating that they are sorry I couldn't purchase through website but here is a paypal link you can pay at. I should have known then... the name on the paypal is John Pimental, just a completely fake name. But I had read that they were legit. so I talked to a guy claiming to be named Hal, through email. He said I would get the cheats 15 mins after payment its been much much longer than that and obviously no emails in response. just completely dark and out $102.17. So From what I can tell the only way to get your money back is to create a post on here and other website to push this guy into refunding you. I would recommend to just stay away forsure look elsewhere I am not 100% but like 99.9% sure that engineowning is a legitimate site for cheats. only reason im not 100% is because I was not able to verify my account through them because the verify email would never come through so this is all thanks to them also and there email verification being all f'ed up.
Old 05/14/2020, 15:01   #112

Not very happy with it got ban in few days.
Old 09/24/2020, 04:01   #113

This cheat is a let down. For me its more like a scam. I know there are situation that let him decide to not continue the cheat, but at least he can offer me swap for another product. I know lifetime means not a lifetime of organism living. But definitely not under 5 months of usage. 5 monts of usage only adding 2 more months from his "3 months package. I even before decided to purchase a lifetime i was a 3 months user. Decided to become a lifetime after that. It was great product, but worst customer service, all my messages not getting responded in all platform he got.

I recommend to find one with good or at least better customer service. It makes a way better experience for you guys. Im so dissapointed with Gator
Old 10/02/2020, 18:53   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharagi View Post
This cheat is a let down. For me its more like a scam. I know there are situation that let him decide to not continue the cheat, but at least he can offer me swap for another product. I know lifetime means not a lifetime of organism living. But definitely not under 5 months of usage. 5 monts of usage only adding 2 more months from his "3 months package. I even before decided to purchase a lifetime i was a 3 months user. Decided to become a lifetime after that. It was great product, but worst customer service, all my messages not getting responded in all platform he got.

I recommend to find one with good or at least better customer service. It makes a way better experience for you guys. Im so dissapointed with Gator
i think your in the wrong thread isnt this for apex and not mw?
Old 10/15/2020, 18:50   #115

elite*gold: 338
He was detected before.. and now he is supporting apex again. I was his customer in mw and promised us to get a swap but left us hanging lol.. We paid for the lifetime and used like 2 months? I emailed him but to no avail. very bad customer service.. by the time it will be detected.. just expect nothing LOL.. he wants you to buy lifetime and something **** happens.. no refunds or swap LOL good job gator!
Old 10/15/2020, 18:53   #116

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrune101 View Post
He was detected before.. and now he is supporting apex again. I was his customer in mw and promised us to get a swap but left us hanging lol.. We paid for the lifetime and used like 2 months? I emailed him but to no avail. very bad customer service.. by the time it will be detected.. just expect nothing LOL.. he wants you to buy lifetime and something **** happens.. no refunds or swap LOL good job gator!
I doubt it will get detected again, hes refined his code and loader. So good luck with that.

Quote:
Before you even buy the cheat, it says LIFETIME OF THE CHEAT.

Not your life.

If you bought lifetime 3 days before he got shut down, then tough luck sugarcup
Old 10/15/2020, 18:58   #117

elite*gold: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I doubt it will get detected again, hes refined his code and loader. So good luck with that.

Before you even buy the cheat, it says LIFETIME OF THE CHEAT.

Not your life.

If you bought lifetime 3 days before he got shut down, then tough luck sugarcup
atleast make your customer happy lol. you are in this business.. even if you got detected but your customer service is great.. nobody will fcking complain right? he got the worst customer service. lol. forced you to buy lifetime and if **** goes wrong.. left you hanging hehehe
Old 10/18/2020, 18:18   #118

Quote:
atleast make your customer happy lol. you are in this business.. even if you got detected but your customer service is great.. nobody will fcking complain right? he got the worst customer service. lol. forced you to buy lifetime and if **** goes wrong.. left you hanging hehehe
That's not true, he did many things for lifetime customers other coders wouldn't do.

Just allowing you to swap is more than anyone else would do.
Also giving out 2-3 months another cheat for free is more than anyone else would do.
Old 03/30/2021, 10:15   #119

GatorCheat is back new owners, new coders. WE WILL NEVER SCAM ANYONE!

GatorCheat is back new owners, new coders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatosjd View Post
removed
Old 03/30/2021, 14:04   #120

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
new owners, new coders
So... not Gatorcheats at all?

Just a cheap attempt at scamming, I guess.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread