Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats - Honest Review

Discussion on GatorCheats - Honest Review within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2019, 09:42   #91

elite*gold: 0
Great hacks

Hacks work very well and people on the discord are very helpful setting it up
Old 03/05/2019, 09:51   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
GatorCheats is application only. That means we manually verify certain things at multiple stages in a purchase.

So no, waiting 24-48 hours before being fully setup is not abnormal.

This is not an instant autobuy autodelivery cheat provider. If that is a must have for you, seek elsewhere.
Shut Up gatorCheat. I've been waiting for 4Days. I already paid you guys for a lifetime. All you do is Apologized and do not solved my problem. I asked for a refund but No Response At All!! you have time to reply to other people but you do not have time to send the Fcking cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
GatorCheats is application only. That means we manually verify certain things at multiple stages in a purchase.

So no, waiting 24-48 hours before being fully setup is not abnormal.

This is not an instant autobuy autodelivery cheat provider. If that is a must have for you, seek elsewhere.
Plus this is the biggest mistake I've ever done. I should have look elsewhere like the PAX cheat. which IS YOU WILL GET THE HACK AFTER YOU PAID. not this some kind of Bullshit. Just Give me my $300 BACK!! OR JST FCKING SEND THE HACK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdistance14 View Post
Hacks work very well and people on the discord are very helpful setting it up
Do you know what is the Discord?
Old 03/05/2019, 10:20   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dred View Post
Shut Up gatorCheat. I've been waiting for 4Days. I already paid you guys for a lifetime. All you do is Apologized and do not solved my problem. I asked for a refund but No Response At All!! you have time to reply to other people but you do not have time to send the Fcking cheat.

Plus this is the biggest mistake I've ever done. I should have look elsewhere like the PAX cheat. which IS YOU WILL GET THE HACK AFTER YOU PAID. not this some kind of Bullshit. Just Give me my $300 BACK!! OR JST FCKING SEND THE HACK!!

Do you know what is the Discord?
How old are you? You act like a kid whats 12.

Replying on a forum is a completly different thing btw.
Old 03/05/2019, 11:02   #94

how to purchase this cheat?
Old 03/05/2019, 11:49   #95

Quote:
You too shut up *****. You do not know the feeling of got scammed. Stupid ****

Don't buy it. They are scammers
Well enjoy the report for that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldo143 View Post

btw they are not scammers.
Old 03/05/2019, 11:57   #96

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:

Don't buy it. They are scammers

Maybe next time you buy something you should READ this forums.

Many people have been posting and complaining about extremely long waiting time for cheat without even getting any response.

They might deliver you, but when that is up to them. If your not ready to spend the money on a cheat while waiting on it - dont do it.

And with that, you can really stop spamming here. If you didn't receive anything after like a week tho, ill give you rep+ for spamming ))
Old 03/05/2019, 11:58   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldo143 View Post
They are really scammers. When you messaging them, they will immediately reply like you will not wait more that minutes. However, after you paid them, they will never respond on any of your messages like nothing happened. It's been 4 days since I paid the hack. And that's it. I've Scammed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Maybe next time you buy something you should READ this forums.

Many people have been posting and complaining about extremely long waiting time for cheat without even getting any response.

They might deliver you, but when that is up to them. If your not ready to spend the money on a cheat while waiting on it - dont do it.

And with that, you can really stop spamming here. If you didn't receive anything after like a week tho, ill give you rep+ for spamming ))
Lol haha. . It's been 4 days since I paid the hack so, so I won't expect anything now because they are really scammers. And I regret buying their hacks which is scam.
Old 03/05/2019, 12:29   #98

Quote:
They are really scammers. When you messaging them, they will immediately reply like you will not wait more that minutes. However, after you paid them, they will never respond on any of your messages like nothing happened. It's been 4 days since I paid the hack. And that's it. I've Scammed

Lol haha. . It's been 4 days since I paid the hack so, so I won't expect anything now because they are really scammers. And I regret buying their hacks which is scam.
Can you stop saying they are scammers. Whats wrong in your head?
Old 03/05/2019, 13:08   #99

So I reveived an invoice from Alligator Gaming, LLC 11586 , Is that them ? If so what happen after I paid ?

How do they send their cheat ?
Old 03/05/2019, 13:17   #100

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailin54 View Post
So I reveived an invoice from Alligator Gaming, LLC 11586 , Is that them ? If so what happen after I paid ?

How do they send their cheat ?
You will most likely need to wait some time lol )) just check what people write above.
Old 03/05/2019, 13:21   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
You will most likely need to wait some time lol )) just check what people write above.
I'm aware , I'm just curious how they going to send their cheat to me .
Old 03/05/2019, 14:01   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailin54 View Post
I'm aware , I'm just curious how they going to send their cheat to me .
via email. You get id and password in it and the download link, in the download link you put in your username and password and then you can download it.
Old 03/05/2019, 14:06   #103

Hi, I have never bought a cheat or anything. I want to give it a try and I hope I won't get scammed or that this cheat will be detected in a few weeks or even days :-/

I bought 3 months subscription yesterday evening and this morning (like 12 hours later) I got the email with invoice. I just paid it via PayPal and now I will wait. Hopefully not too long
If I get anything I will be adding this to this thread so other people can get the information about the buying process.

Until now it feels legit and like a fast process. The future will tell what comes next.

EDIT: If anyone comes along wondering if I am legit because of my first post: I searched for a PUBG Radar hack some months ago, but I didn't find anything that was suitable for me where I believed I will get a hack without getting banned.

Did you guys make a new Origin-account to test the cheat so if you're getting banned that it won't affect your main account? I am actually not interested in the aimbot (could be very suspicious if someone is watching you after you killed them) I just want to use the ESP to be aware of enemy locations to plan my route to next circle or loot location.
Old 10/30/2019, 20:29   #104

Unhappy Almost like a scam

My experiences with Gatorcheats is it work when it work. There is basically zero customer service though when you need them. Anyways, my experience with Gatorcheats is that i bought PUBG cheats and was able to run it for 3 days or maybe 5 days. Then his Apex cheat was detected and he believe someone did something to cause the problem. What he did then that he suspends an amount of user because they bought the cheats in a certain time frame and i happened to be one of the suspended user. After i asked for help on Discord group for awhile he then promised to release me next. Since then i've been waiting for over 2 or 3 months and still suspended. Then CoD come out and i went to purchase the cheat, when i try to use it i was still suspend. I didn't mind about the PUBG cheat but now i paid for 2 cheats and can't even use 1 of them. I pm him on Telegram but he always ignore it. I even try the phone number on his website and his friend Hal reply to my message telling me they will unsuspend me in the next 24 hours but nothing happened. Now i start to feel like i got scam because there are no customer service, he doesn't even want to talk to you but he get online everyday and give out announcements on Telegram telling people to do this and do that. He even tell people to pm him for the problems with the cheats but he never actually talk to you. If you are new user buying the cheat and have question about the cheat then he will reply to you so that way you will buy the cheat. After that if you run into a problem, he will ignore you since he already got your money. So basically i paid for 2 cheats and got nothing, this is basically a scam i guess.
Old 02/23/2020, 21:09   #105

Still waiting for my order a response to my emails would be cool or telegram.
Closed Thread