Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats - Honest Review

Discussion on GatorCheats - Honest Review within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/28/2019, 07:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Still waiting for Gator, its been well over 48 hours...
Old 02/28/2019, 07:33   #32

elite*gold: 61
Still waiting too ;(
Old 02/28/2019, 20:12   #33

removed
Old 02/28/2019, 20:19   #34

Guys, please understand that this thing is LIMITED in slotting and you have to pass verification. If passed you will receive your product. If you already are in, hit up discord (invite only) for support.
Old 02/28/2019, 20:23   #35

removed
Old 02/28/2019, 23:37   #36

"All orders can be made without initial payment. Once you make your order, a staff member will text or email you shortly to begin the process of your quick completion before you make any payment."

So I been waiting for about 12+ hours and still haven't been contacted to start the purchase process. Then I read on here some people had to prepay.. even though you FAQ section states you don't need to prepay. I was liking that part as it allowed me to question some stuff and understand my purchase better.

Question is do I need to prepay for this service to even get a response?

Order #11445
Old 03/03/2019, 04:37   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
We have upgraded our verification process to be faster. It was not a priority at first because security far outweighs our desires to get mass sales (which is why I don't even have a thread here on EPVP at all).

In the future, customers will be invoiced and verified within 24 hours. Likely much less.

Our cheat also remains fully bug free with flawless features and 0 bans since launch.

No Lifetime one?
Old 03/03/2019, 04:51   #38

removed
Old 03/03/2019, 10:46   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
We have upgraded our verification process to be faster. It was not a priority at first because security far outweighs our desires to get mass sales (which is why I don't even have a thread here on EPVP at all).

In the future, customers will be invoiced and verified within 24 hours. Likely much less.

Our cheat also remains fully bug free with flawless features and 0 bans since launch.
Hey Gator! just wondering if it would be possible to pay with Btc ? TIA
Old 03/03/2019, 18:11   #40

Gator has contacted me and in fact followed up with the order. I retract what I said before.
Old 03/03/2019, 20:24   #41

@ thank you for the screenshots. I almost made the mistake
Old 03/03/2019, 21:51   #42

Guys they are scammer!! I've been messaging, calling, and emailing them but they blocked me AFTER I PURCHASED THE BO4 Hack For $300 lifetime!! Now, I'm emailing them but still no answered! Usually they would reply me very fast!( Still not paid the hack) However, After I purchased it, they never responded to me!! NOT LEGIT!! 100% SCAM!!
Old 03/03/2019, 23:32   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galio25 View Post
DO NOT BUY FROM GATORCHEATS. He is scamming tons of people with the popularity of Apex Legends coming out. He was sued by Fortnite and is trying to make easy money by getting people to buy his cheat that is real, but he never actually delivers it, he keeps you on a loop for weeks apologizing for the wait and then disappears. I have links to prove to everyone how he is scamming people.

Do not buy from Gatorcheats. He has people that are repping him up because he use to sell cheats that were good before being sued. They dont know that he is currently ripping off a ton of customers. And I am one of many that are saying the EXACT same thing. Not a coincidence.

Also please notice every cheat site other than this one "Because of its populatiry" Every cheat site he has a thread about his cheat has been closed now. There is no way for anyone being scammed to be able to voice that they haven't received their product. Guys stay far far away from this dude.

Also through his process of his site, in no way does he have a spot to fill in your number. I have no idea how the F he got my number which is creepy in its own right.
Weird cuz many people here got the cheat right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DredHunter View Post
Guys they are scammer!! I've been messaging, calling, and emailing them but they blocked me AFTER I PURCHASED THE BO4 Hack For $300 lifetime!! Now, I'm emailing them but still no answered! Usually they would reply me very fast!( Still not paid the hack) However, After I purchased it, they never responded to me!! NOT LEGIT!! 100% SCAM!!
Its not a thread about black ops 4, its about apex legends. Do your own thread in the black ops 4 forum if you wanna do a review.
Old 03/03/2019, 23:40   #44

removed
Old 03/03/2019, 23:45   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf6 View Post
There's literally no one in this thread saying they got the cheat apart from you.
Read the comments from the apex legends cheat provider list

Edit: here just did the thing you should do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFella View Post
Gator has solved my issue and delivered my product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpets View Post
I finally got my cheat from GatorCheats yesterday. So all is fine now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuzxp View Post
I want to say sorry for my posts in this thread about Gator After some days ive finally gotten it to work and i must say its flawless.
Closed Thread