Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/10/2021, 10:04   #1516

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
lol I warned everyone his old K#Smert was a ban machine on original apex...I just read in discord that literally all his new stuff has already been hit...at $200 a month hes an absolute rip off.

People forget how many times he went down in the first 6 months of providing for apex at launch. Now he locks his thread acting like nothing has happened lol. I heard his Apex/EFT/PUBG is already hit.

If you write stuff in a sales thread considered "not interested in buying" the admins will just delete it all.

he sent me a PM on here saying he doesn't want trouble and his stuff is different now and....voila 2 weeks later.
we were up for a good month before hit. it was a good run since we had many cn users for PUBG.

changed stuff and PUBG EFT are back up again since few days, downtime was only 2 days and got compensated x2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperMario View Post
cant take kradau serious for reselling twistedcheats and reporting me as spam.
Hi, I didn't understand what you meant by twistedcheats, but now I understand .

As you can see in their thread, they didn't sell now for 1 year. Back than, they actually resold for me. Its my cheat and my development. TwistedCheats actually doesn't exist, its their brand that they created somehow.

Heres 2 Pictures, one of the loader and one of the menu from EFT (Menu looks same for all games, just with specific functions).

I literally added "SpaceX" to the loader and to the menu. I think that's proof enough I have nothing to do with this twistedcheats.

Old 04/10/2021, 23:15   #1517

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
we were up for a good month before hit. it was a good run since we had many cn users for PUBG.

changed stuff and PUBG EFT are back up again since few days, downtime was only 2 days and got compensated x2.

snip
Do you really think your response makes your cheats look good? People are not paying $200/mo to get banned constantly or after only one month. Who gives a **** about "compensation". Siro's EFT is cheaper than yours and is almost 1 year UD.

There are apex options not even close to yours that last longer. I'd be ****** if I paid you $200 to lose my account(s) in a month.
Old 04/11/2021, 02:20   #1518

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Do you really think your response makes your cheats look good? People are not paying $200/mo to get banned constantly or after only one month. Who gives a **** about "compensation". Siro's EFT is cheaper than yours and is almost 1 year UD.

There are apex options not even close to yours that last longer. I'd be ****** if I paid you $200 to lose my account(s) in a month.
i don't decide when things go dtc tbh.. lol

if everybody gets sirosixs cheat.. its gonna be dtc in a month as well. also its not in everyone's ability to get btc to pay him etc. my cheat is easily accessible and has great customer service.

dude their not paying 200$, they pay closer to 100$.

Also their all happy playing now nobody complained to me, they were all able to play at least 3 weeks fine and nobody got hwid as well
Old 04/11/2021, 05:18   #1519

delete aimex to this list there cheat are down since 5 week and no update lol.
Old 04/11/2021, 11:56   #1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogwaterpro View Post
This thread is for scam reports and not for you to spam your dog **** $150 cheats, reported.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2021, 13:23   #1521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
i don't decide when things go dtc tbh.. lol

if everybody gets sirosixs cheat.. its gonna be dtc in a month as well. also its not in everyone's ability to get btc to pay him etc. my cheat is easily accessible and has great customer service.

dude their not paying 200$, they pay closer to 100$.

Also their all happy playing now nobody complained to me, they were all able to play at least 3 weeks fine and nobody got hwid as well
Krad letīs be honest man, aimbot was buggy, i got the 1 week for 55 (way more than i pay for a month at proofcore which is a lot better) and only played like 3 days since the aimbot when body was selected it was going to the legs all the time it was just unbearable, your response at the end was use aim to the head no ban reports, for a product being so expensive it has a lot of flaws, in the end that account ended up with a ban but i canīt say it was because of your cheat since i ued several other stuff on that account from spoofers to other cheats.
Gotta say support was great 10/10 but for such an expensive product it has too many flaws, also i noticed everyone vouching on your thread only have like 2 or 3 posts lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladalle View Post
delete aimex to this list there cheat are down since 5 week and no update lol.
A real shame, on their discord they go radio silence about this, i got 1 month of their apex cheat and did not get banned, worked really great, seems they are more focused on the CoD cheats since they try to update them really fast, idk how people donīt realise there are a lot of undetected providers for a lot less since to get both games it is like 95 eur a month.
When you have X22 or system cheats costing a fraction of that per month all CoDs included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannik View Post
proofcore.io
Undetected since 5 months
Damn right boss, great job, keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wholikespastry View Post
anyone heard of ECLIPSE previously known as SHEN or something? they do an apex glow/aimbot....not sure how good it is?
Used their glow only and fine did not get banned, they are currently working on a version glow / aimbot with an ingame menu, shen is legit tho if that is what you are asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbytan View Post
FP - they dont fkin CARE if u got problem, I recommend not buy this
Lastcheat... Nothing to say, it so great, fast support, legit aimbot even I destroy the map without ban
Lastcheat is currently detected, they are working on th eupdate they say but as of now they clearly state they are detected.
Also Yes FP like all of the things with no discord channel nor website, support is bad and status of the cheat is pretty much based on ban reports lol, some ban reports and the cheat is taking down, i also donīt like/trust cheap cheats for this game
Old 04/12/2021, 16:49   #1522

Can someone provide me a HWID Spoofer/Cleaner for Apex?
Someone had heard about UnknownSpoofer or HyperSpoofer? It thoses scam ?
Old 04/12/2021, 17:43   #1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
How did you get scammed by aimboss though? its invite only and you purchase via website only, I have been inside and it works but recently it got hit and recovered, now UD.

IZI/RealVal is definitely not a scammer, although I havent personally used it due to me having AMD - my friend did used it in the past. It worked good, realval also compensate extra for time loss.
bro, did u still in aimboss. could u invite me into aimboss?if any chance plz pm me
Old 04/12/2021, 20:38   #1524

wat about playeraim.com do any1 got scammed ??
Old 04/12/2021, 23:47   #1525

Anyone ever used Phoenix&Satano cheats? It looks kinda sus but wanna verify if possible
Old 04/13/2021, 16:35   #1526

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarJarHar View Post
Anyone ever used Phoenix&Satano cheats? It looks kinda sus but wanna verify if possible
It's always detected i believe.
Old 04/13/2021, 18:03   #1527

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbloodx View Post
wat about playeraim.com do any1 got scammed ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarJarHar View Post
Hey,

You can try this one:

I'm not an admin or whatelse, I'm just a Happy customer.
Chease are not detected, and even a new spoofer is going to be release soon.

You have multiple versions according to your budget / need.
Old 04/16/2021, 14:13   #1528

Giussepe/radiant hacks has over 1000 users on discord it's a scam sells for games such and also a "-multigame spoofer" 50 euros lifetime price once I paid he asked me for another 50 euros for server access once I started saying I wouldn't pay he banned me and blocked me I have entire chat logs if needed
Old 04/17/2021, 14:02   #1529

kryo its not good every week cheat are down and detected lol
Old 04/17/2021, 15:07   #1530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladalle View Post
kryo its not good every week cheat are down and detected lol
I'm currently playing without being ban. So yes, it is UD for the moment.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected