Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/15/2021, 01:04   #1471

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post

LMAOOO i love the effort that was put into making this

just lovely @ lets give him some love
Old 03/15/2021, 01:05   #1472

elite*gold: 0
Bro you been exposed, better to just keep it shut, lol, go sell your detected **** elsewhere
Old 03/15/2021, 01:31   #1473

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
So there we have it, a notorious troll who strives off of lies simply to boost his own ego and vouch for a cheat he has never used. No evidence, no reasoning, and refers to posting a video of a competitor who is no longer around simply because they realized they typed more posts than code.

Amazing job little bacon man, your trolling is unbelievable - your next post may even claim how you baited people into assuming you were being honest.

I just got tired of your lies tbh. I don't need to use the cheat to vouch for the dev. I've used 2 of their cheats and they were great. I can expect their apex to be good as well seeing as I don't see any of their users being banned kek.

You can call me a troll, sure. But I've showed everyone here that you just lie about detections.

I was civil until you called me a liar for not using your product. Then you came up with another lie why I got banned even when i showed proof of your dev actually saying it was detected lmao.
Old 03/15/2021, 01:33   #1474

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Lmao good one +++
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 01:37   #1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post

I mean, i didn't make it. it was made in 2019. So technically not really relevant seeing as its about pubg.

But still. Lying about detections
Old 03/15/2021, 01:39   #1476

elite*gold: 3863
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:

just lovely @RealVal lets give him some love
Kradau used to molest me in 2018.

Old 03/15/2021, 01:45   #1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbk View Post

He used to molest everyone.
Old 03/15/2021, 02:12   #1478

elite*gold: 149
Red face

Quote:

Was made by the same people who took me off the list because they couldn't compete, everyone deserves a bit of love and laughs sometimes!
Old 03/15/2021, 02:16   #1479

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbk View Post

yes daddy
Old 03/15/2021, 03:07   #1480

I must admit the video made me laugh aswell, pretty ironic but maybe it's time - apart the trolls - to specify a few points:

"IZI PUBG has been undetected for over a year"
Yes, it's true, dates talks by theirself

If you guys have reading abilities, you can see we are one of the oldest alive providers on PUBG that never discontinued the cheat; yes, we've been from 2018 to 2019 with 0 detections, then I can recall that on IZI 1.0 we had a total of 4 detections until the launch of 2.0 (we needed a redesign), which happened in May 2020

2) The screenshots of the Discord are taken all the same days where detections happened without any doubt, you could just post out a single one instead of using the paint Crop feature to make it seems like we had a dozen of detections, but noneless, worth the try as it makes the video better

3) On november, we had a few users (which if I recall correctly, were 3 or 4) that were getting banned on APEX randomly due to the client not initializing correctly and leaking some features on a Windows version (can't remember if it was the 1909); Issue got investigated, solved, and we offered the offended guys (hav0k was one of them, @) an extra 15 days of subscriptions because of that issue, he didn't accept the offer as he said "2 bans are enough" and he preferred going to get banned somewhere else apparently, but that's not our problem

We've been running privately since 2017, and publicly since 2018, it's 2021, and we are only offering internal cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 11:51   #1481

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0dayy View Post
I must admit the video made me laugh aswell, pretty ironic but maybe it's time - apart the trolls - to specify a few points:

"IZI PUBG has been undetected for over a year"
Yes, it's true, dates talks by theirself

If you guys have reading abilities, you can see we are one of the oldest alive providers on PUBG that never discontinued the cheat; yes, we've been from 2018 to 2019 with 0 detections, then I can recall that on IZI 1.0 we had a total of 4 detections until the launch of 2.0 (we needed a redesign), which happened in May 2020

2) The screenshots of the Discord are taken all the same days where detections happened without any doubt, you could just post out a single one instead of using the paint Crop feature to make it seems like we had a dozen of detections, but noneless, worth the try as it makes the video better

3) On november, we had a few users (which if I recall correctly, were 3 or 4) that were getting banned on APEX randomly due to the client not initializing correctly and leaking some features on a Windows version (can't remember if it was the 1909); Issue got investigated, solved, and we offered the offended guys (hav0k was one of them, @) an extra 15 days of subscriptions because of that issue, he didn't accept the offer as he said "2 bans are enough" and he preferred going to get banned somewhere else apparently, but that's not our problem

We've been running privately since 2017, and publicly since 2018, it's 2021, and we are only offering internal cheats.

There were 2 detections when I used it during November/December(You gave extensions).

But the point is. Val was lying about it not being detected.

2 lies actually.

"I never used izi" Which i did.

"It's never been detected"

Which it was, I remember more than 2-3 people got banned. because a flaw in your loader is considered a detection. Not a mass detection but a detection none the less. I mean if you want I can post all of our convo.
Old 03/16/2021, 21:46   #1482

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
There were 2 detections when I used it during November/December(You gave extensions).

But the point is. Val was lying about it not being detected.

2 lies actually.

"I never used izi" Which i did.

"It's never been detected"

Which it was, I remember more than 2-3 people got banned. because a flaw in your loader is considered a detection. Not a mass detection but a detection none the less. I mean if you want I can post all of our convo.
Please actually quote me on when I've said "It's never been detected", because that is not true and this is a false assumption you've created. I've simply stated you were using numerous cheats and you were blaming us for your ban, and this was for a simple reason - because only you and two other users experienced this.

The cheat has been out for 2 years publicly, of course we have had some detections, two specifically, and neither of them which effected all or even 50%< of our customers.

Our Apex product has been around for 2 years publicly, we're one of the longest lasting providers for any game that we have decided to cheat, making us one of the most reliable providers in practically any aspect.

As I've mentioned before, I don't think you understand how this (cheating) works. If you think you can make a cheat which can indefinitely remain undetected in this age and sell it, you're delusional. Even more delusional than assuming I've said it has never been detected, recently.

If you need me to clarify anything else, feel free to message me on discord. I have no problem with assisting someone in dire need.
Old 03/17/2021, 01:48   #1483

Can someone give me an advice?
What is a good cheat out of the given List with a good normalized humanish recoil control / lock on body/head which you can maybe even change and esp included
Would be nice if someone could help a fella out and give some informations
Old 03/17/2021, 06:31   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Please actually quote me on when I've said "It's never been detected", because that is not true and this is a false assumption you've created. I've simply stated you were using numerous cheats and you were blaming us for your ban, and this was for a simple reason - because only you and two other users experienced this.

The cheat has been out for 2 years publicly, of course we have had some detections, two specifically, and neither of them which effected all or even 50%< of our customers.

Our Apex product has been around for 2 years publicly, we're one of the longest lasting providers for any game that we have decided to cheat, making us one of the most reliable providers in practically any aspect.

As I've mentioned before, I don't think you understand how this (cheating) works. If you think you can make a cheat which can indefinitely remain undetected in this age and sell it, you're delusional. Even more delusional than assuming I've said it has never been detected, recently.

If you need me to clarify anything else, feel free to message me on discord. I have no problem with assisting someone in dire need.

Listen, it's a fact, you've been detected, you tried to hide it by saying I never used izi. I proved you wrong there.

Then I proved you wrong with the detection theory as well. And I know how cheats work. Thanks. This will be the end of the convo. I don't know if you guys fixed your detection issues. I hope 0day has. It was a good cheat minus the crashes when dropping out of the ship and the 2 bans I got.

I didn't use anything besides you guys so there was no chance of a delayed ban seeing as it was a fresh account and I never use a different cheat on an account I've used another cheat before. 1 cheat, 1 account. That's my rule.

After izi, i went to gator. Once my sub is done with gator(2 days left) I'll be going to proofcore, seeing as I know their stuff is well put together.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 04:44   #1485

Quote:

Listen, it's a fact, you've been detected, you tried to hide it by saying I never used izi. I proved you wrong there.

Then I proved you wrong with the detection theory as well. And I know how cheats work. Thanks. This will be the end of the convo. I don't know if you guys fixed your detection issues. I hope 0day has. It was a good cheat minus the crashes when dropping out of the ship and the 2 bans I got.

I didn't use anything besides you guys so there was no chance of a delayed ban seeing as it was a fresh account and I never use a different cheat on an account I've used another cheat before. 1 cheat, 1 account. That's my rule.

After izi, i went to gator. Once my sub is done with gator(2 days left) I'll be going to proofcore, seeing as I know their stuff is well put together.
dont forget all the alts reacting to his own post
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected