Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/28/2019, 13:58   #931

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

PLANTED BY ME? I don't have anything to do with gator and his sales lmao you are the one who is into him so much and telling all resellers are like this and this lol if you have any proof come with it or else don't put such blame on me if you got nothing to show against me lol.

And not just me HALF OF THE PEOPLE are complaining about gator and his replies later towards gator and reseller always reply but lies? if you can come in my discord and see with your eyes I tell them it's detected I tell them this time had a detection but we will compensate their time in sub we are giving them " FREE SPOOFER " that makes it equal since its a " FREE GAME " why don't you go and start reselling? then we will see what you can do.

Btw they don't come in my chat and cry about gator he comments on the thread they open a new thread about him you can ask their username lol why would I ask? if you are the servant you do his all stuff
you guys just copying what just gator did , giving free spoofer because gator didnt charge about his unban method ,getting low of customer desperate MOVE?
Old 08/28/2019, 14:01   #932

elite*gold: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
you guys just copying what just gator did , giving free spoofer because gator didnt charge about his unban method ,getting low of customer desperate MOVE?
_

Copying gator are you mad or lol? our developer is not even in elitepvp or any other site he use us to contact stuff and all stuff he's not copying anyone at all if he was copying he would have added ITEM ESP / DISTANCE but we don't have that thing anymore but then " you guys copying gator " you meant to say half of the apex provider are copying " YOUR GATOR " and he's the original creator of this ? dude your facts are so wrong clear before commenting.
Old 08/28/2019, 14:16   #933

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

Copying gator are you mad or lol? our developer is not even in elitepvp or any other site he use us to contact stuff and all stuff he's not copying anyone at all if he was copying he would have added ITEM ESP / DISTANCE but we don't have that thing anymore but then " you guys copying gator " you meant to say half of the apex provider are copying " YOUR GATOR " and he's the original creator of this ? dude your facts are so wrong clear before commenting.
what i mean is that you strategically giving free spoofer because gator didnt ask money for his unban method . but spoofer are trash just a waste of time and not all PC are compatible other will have problem and just get ban immediately.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2019, 14:20   #934

Quote:
what i mean is that you strategically giving free spoofer because gator didnt ask money for his unban method . but spoofer are trash just a waste of time and not all PC are compatible other will have problem and just get ban immediately.
_

As far as i know our spoofer work with all people only bad thing is they need re-install APEX my internet isn't good so i hate this part but that doesn't someone copy someone if gator is giving free spoofer its good for his sale but if someone else giving free spoofer that doesn't mean we are copying someone that means we need to pull up our sales more
Old 08/28/2019, 14:55   #935

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
**** all reseller got ROASTED by GATOR
Lol i only see himself being ridiculous...

just looked up his site and see:

hhh 2 detection and still undetected since release? nice if gator can talk about others being liars but himself no better DD there goes your good boy
Old 08/28/2019, 15:10   #936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Lol i only see himself being ridiculous...

just looked up his site and see:

hhh 2 detection and still undetected since release? nice if gator can talk about others being liars but himself no better DD there goes your good boy
_

He won't stop until he gets a lifetime sub from gator lol @Kradau but wait what I didn't check the price 139.9$ FOR 3 months not selling single months? that means you need to buy for 3 months and get stuck into 3 months well lol
Old 08/28/2019, 18:17   #937

elite*gold: 0
Well I'm not a plant, I ordered 8.6, got verified 8.7 played probably less than 24 hours total with it I've seen him say he can see how many hours spent on it so he can verify that. Then got detected/leaked 8.9 maybe 8.10? Idk.. Lots of users disputed in PayPal.. Not me tho, still remained, stayed patient, Told new users if they wanted to switch to different game we can do so..sent message..email, Ignored, sent out a announcement to be patient while he sort out the culprit and make it stronger so I did, because still I wanted apex more than any other game. That was delayed a few times, understandable, stayed quiet, wasn't eating you alive in chat like some users. You finally brought it up back up working, added users before the madness happen, cool.. Stayed patient with that. Then you said other people suspended will be lifted at a certain time, and now that's delayed, and now we have to wait as you add us in waves? Like I just wanna use the product I've paid for, this is in no way bashing Gator but I've been overly patient at this point without talking down on him. If you feel like I was working with culprit and you don't want to take the risk at least acknowledge me and give me a full or partial refund for a product that's up and working but yet I'm still not able to use. Sorry for long paragraph, just at this point I paid $140 just to sit in discord.

I just want to say this problem has been solved, I have been unbanned, also other users have been added in waves as well. I appreciate he understood where I was coming from but also I kinda needed to understand where he was coming from as well as far as the wait time that was currently happening. In the end, thanks gator for the chat we had.
Old 08/28/2019, 20:45   #938

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
I respect you as another seller/reseller and user on this forum, but I would kindly like to express my concern as to why you seem to be following my business and products so heavily, rather than just minding to your own business, sales and affairs. This is why I tend to butt heads with people like Krad on here. Krad is a funny guy, I like to joke with him, but he posts more about my business than his own. Sometimes I forget he is himself a seller.

I think if your goal is to outshine me, it's best if you just focus on your success instead of most of your posts being about ME instead of YOU.

You are just bringing more attention to me. I have gotten 3 buyers today alone that credited your posts against me followed by their investigation as to how they decided to purchase from me. Your posts represent arrows to different shops and those arrows should point at you not me.

Just my remarks. Do as you please and good luck with sales.
I never meant to come out as disrespectful or toxic, believe it or not I actually enjoy seeing other providers (Saying providers because I am a provider, not sure if you're a seller/reseller) and learn from how they handle scenarios. When a provider gets in a situation like you did, from what I've seen, they choose either of two choices: lie or say the truth. But, I noticed that you did neither.. you just stayed quiet and didn't even give your customers any updates.
I just thought it was extraordinary and I've never seen any provider do that - that's my answer as to why I followed "your business" on a public forum. I do mind my own business and sales, but I couldn't stand-by and see so many people confused as to why they weren't getting an answer - because even I felt like I wasn't getting an answer in a scenario where I'm just a bystander.

I'm not sure why you assumed that my goal was to outshine you, as that simply speaks for itself with public statistics. I also didn't mean to come out as targeting you - as there's usually no need for that.. providers just dig a hole for themselves.
You also mentioned that I bring you more customers, in that case you should be thanking me instead of telling me to mind my business, right? If people read these posts and see that you've had a detection (Two of which I have read of), how you handled your responses to your customers, and still decide to purchase your cheat then I assume you've handled the situation correctly. I just personally think customers should realize how a provider builds a relationship with them and that relationship is defined by how much of a response they get when the product is in its darkest times. If no response is what they like, then that's why I assume they went to you.

Quote:
I actually came back several days ago, but users were added in waves and we are just now reaching the time when all users are back online, even ones from minutes ago.
Quote:
I had to block everyone who bought during those time periods for now, and they are being unblocked in waves of 10. Already halfway done now.
These two quotes above is possibly the reason PurpGxd just posted his comment about how frustrated he is. He purchased your product, and you mentioned that every user is almost back online, even recent customers. But in your new post you're saying you're halfway done, and still unblocking customers in waves of 10.

Either way, I hope everything begins to settle down for you and I hope this was a learning experience!
Old 08/28/2019, 22:41   #939

Quote:
I've been pretty clear in the Discord about the project I'm working on. I spent 6 hours yesterday answering questions and stuff.

I had to block everyone who bought during those time periods for now, and they are being unblocked in waves of 10. Already halfway done now. Everything set into motion last night. This is for the safety of the product.

I apologize if you missed my multiple conversations in general answering questions, my multiple updates or my channel I made to give updates on this process. I tried to make it as clear as possible.

EDIT: It's also confusing to me why you stayed dead silent about your frustration with me until the day I started making progress to help you. Seems sort of backwards.
When I say I stayed quiet, meaning I didn't spam you with messages or hate at every given moment like others have, and yea I don't read the general text as much due to work, but when I do it's flooded with unrelated stuff from people. I only see stuff at night really, and sometimes you make a announcement then it's gone so that's what I kinda rely on. But you've reached out to me in dm and said I'm in the process of your unbanning so hopefully that's today. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 17:17   #940

Quote:
PurpGxd, sorry for the trouble you have experienced at the hands of a malicious user in unfairly being blocked from my loader during this time.

It has been resolved and you've lost not time.
It's fine, I appreciate everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 23:21   #941

Hi, i've been in Epvp since 2009, here is my situation with Gator.

EDIT1: Gator contacted me via DM, has promised a resolution to my problem within the next 24 hours, I will update when contacted again.

EDIT2: Gator unbanned me from loader, now im waiting to be verified. I will update then.

EDIT3: 24 Hours agreement time is done, I have no contact from gator since Friday 11:30 AM CST.

EDIT4: Got contacted by Gator again, waiting for verify.

EDIT5: Got verified.
Old 08/30/2019, 14:24   #942

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Lolll people keep crying keep crying
Old 08/31/2019, 17:34   #943

DIAMOND CHEATS IS SCAM ?

looks kinda legit to me
Old 09/01/2019, 20:59   #944

I m searching a cheat provider with Ironsight cheats or an Overwatch cheat where is not so expensive
Old 09/01/2019, 23:36   #945

kernel = Cheat is online but being tested
Paradox = Beta test

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected