Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/17/2019, 23:41   #871

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
yikes
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 23:47   #872

Obviously not, use ******* brain where we would be going at in the world if it works that way Lool

same if you sign somewhere a buying contract you cant just change your mind and return it (ok expect in our great EU where we have nice laws that give us the right to do that, only for onlineshops generally tho)
Old 08/17/2019, 23:59   #873

elite*gold: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
You aren't stealing anyone's customer(s) because the "customer" you showed an image of that's supposed to be my customer isn't actually someone who's ever bought from me at all.
_

Come in discord screenshare you can see the chat its not edited or anything at all )

_
So much drama with gatorcheats lmao
Old 08/18/2019, 02:45   #874

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Then don't buy. You've done nothing but rip on my website despite the fact that you have never dealt with me in a vendor setting.

I'm not here to get as many sales as I can. I want to keep my community secluded and private which means setting up protections to prevent too many sales and banning people from my software with refunds if anything is discovered.

You may speak with me in a mature manner and ask questions if you want, but if you want to just trash me, then don't be surprised when I'm not interested in having business with you either.

If that is worth a "yikes" so be it. I'm happy with what my website is about and my customers are as well.
What game are you cheats for. EFT?
Old 08/18/2019, 04:44   #875

why everyone attacking Gator?

are you(other providers(reseller)) jealous

cause the whole thread is talk bout Gator? not your cheat?
especially ShitShooter @ and King loader @ whoops sorry i mean K#Smert whahahahaha you are fcking reseller claim king loader is your own shit WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH smart business boi

you keep talking and spread the lies ... you know what i guess gator not care what you thinking about his cheat but it's annoying to see your guy talking shit here

and if you are really his customer may be take a while (for now) for his response
cause he run EVERTHING BY HIMSELF looking for a clue why EAC detecting us, find a new way to make it safety, build the cheat, testing new loader is work with AMD and intel? Testing on many windows build to make sure it not BSOD, testing in-game and many more shit i dont know, no staff no reseller 400+ old customer PMs him every fcking day asking several question and that why he's not response mail or discord in past few days BUT he update cheat status/what he's doing in announcements channel usually

he has REAL-LIFE-THING too c'mon he's not 13y/o reseller detected cheat, he try hard to make apex TRUELY safe and UNDETECTED again not detected after release 1-2 week like other cheats do

why is taking too long for updated?
REAL testing take time not after your cheat got detected, 1 hour later you updated the cheat
then told your customer it fully undetected again
<<<<< use your common sense and you know it's a bullshit right?

but once you get into discord he updated cheat status usually (in private announcements channel)

ps. no one care about your Shitshooter/SharpShitter (a.k.a @)
STOP crying for legitcheats verification wakakakaka

just reserch YOUR CHEAT IS DETECTED AFTER 1 MONTH REALESED
YOU ARE ANOTHER RESELLER(again?) ANDDDD YOU CAN'T EVEN CONTACT YOUR OWN SELLER WTF?

ALEX MERCER ? PROTOTYPE FAN BOI COOOOOLLL

both of you (@Kradick @Al3m3r3somethingstupid13yoname )
is a thief level 4 trying to steal and stab news player
Gator is a knight level 90 fully armor, your little rusty knife not even scratch his armor stop trying stupid shit

I'm not good at English
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 06:06   #876

Anyway, Gator's cheat is updating now??
Old 08/18/2019, 08:01   #877

Gator, can you answer my friend request on discord? Having a problem with my verificaton.
(PUBG >150hrs)

Old 08/18/2019, 08:50   #878

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgjp View Post
Anyway, Gator's cheat is updating now??
yeh coz its detected but he said itll be soon up
Old 08/18/2019, 16:33   #879

alphacheats is detected. played without aimbot . just wh and item esp and got a ban afer 3 games.
Old 08/18/2019, 17:45   #880

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMarioo View Post
alphacheats is detected. played without aimbot . just wh and item esp and got a ban afer 3 games.
yeh its been undetected for 2 years u know its real
Old 08/18/2019, 18:42   #881

elite*gold: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewski161 View Post
Gator, I'm sorry to have to keep communicating with you on this forum regarding my GTA order as I know this for APEX but the support discord chanel I was on is read-only now, you have never answered my emails, and you stopped answering PMs almost 2 weeks ago. It has been a month since I've ordered and I still have no idea what's going on with my order. Can you please give me an update and let me know what better ways there are to get ahold of you? PM is fine. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Back on your Discord chanel so I will try that. Thanks.
I don't know why, but smth's up there everyone who complains has a ******* new account?

Seems like someone rlly hates you @
Old 08/18/2019, 20:28   #882

lool just be quiet everyone for a minute..

wow... we all now get it that u have all been waiting for months.

Also @ says that people rlly dont have to wair so long and i believe him (expect for products that are down)

So either ur all lying or - if its the truth why fking annoy here forever??? If u still not get product after 1 month just open dispute / chargeback and good luck winning that.

POST PROOF of that you all have been waiting so long, i just dont rlly believe it coz people in the past said same and than afterwards it wasnt that long all of a sudden.
Old 08/18/2019, 21:21   #883

Anyone know if cscript has had detections? Is anyone UD atm? Trying to not lose my account instantly
Old 08/18/2019, 22:51   #884

elite*gold: 320
we all know that these people complaining here about gator is planted .
Old 08/18/2019, 23:27   #885

just purchased from Gator, will report back! hoping all goes smooth
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected