Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/01/2019, 17:51   #601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMeh View Post
10/10 would edit comment
Why would I edit my comment. At the time of posting it was a true statement.
Also the detection has been fixed already and we're going live again in 2-3 days
Old 06/03/2019, 21:15   #602

Can confirmed. Its been fixed and the cheat is live again and so far undetected. They extended subs a lot more than what they had to and its one of the most honest if not the most of all cheating communities.

If needed, they will provide hwid spoofers aswell if the cheat gets detected again. I really recommend them.
Old 06/04/2019, 07:56   #603

why you recommend the cheat already DETECTED its not worth a two cent
Old 06/07/2019, 00:43   #604

because one detection doesn’t mean is gonna be detected forever

Ecylers wallhack got detected once in February and never again still.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 21:16   #605

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
kernelcheats.to updated their apex cheat with some features. Using it since february without a single ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2019, 22:07   #606

Gator Cheats

Gator Cheats didn’t deliver. Ordered then quickly got payment email. After I paid though, nothing. Had to email asking what was going on and got one response asking what account I used for PayPal, but since then nothing. I’ve emailed and texted asking what’s going on but no response.
Old 06/09/2019, 07:26   #607

Gatorcheats can sometimes take a while to deliver, but I assure you, they are legit. They go through a strict process of checking before they deliver just for security reasons. They are also a provider that has not been detected since release. There are some people that got their cheat after a few days and even weeks in some very specific cases.

They have improved their process over the past few months though, so I think you should hear back from them pretty soon compared to back then. They optimized their process a lot more now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2019, 13:56   #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
Gatorcheats can sometimes take a while to deliver, but I assure you, they are legit. They go through a strict process of checking before they deliver just for security reasons. They are also a provider that has not been detected since release. There are some people that got their cheat after a few days and even weeks in some very specific cases.

They have improved their process over the past few months though, so I think you should hear back from them pretty soon compared to back then. They optimized their process a lot more now.
IMO, at least a response they are still doing a validation would be great. Keeping ur customer reassured is one step for good customer service. though, I have read at some forums (shall not be name here to avoid COI) that there are some people has been waiting for weeks to months. Maybe they failed validation, maybe they are creeps, I dunno, I wont comment on that, but a response on this would be good.
Old 06/09/2019, 20:05   #609

has anyone ever used or heard anything about they seem legit
Old 06/10/2019, 18:03   #610

UD and best aimbot. I have customers who have used all the "Legit" providers posted here and are sticking with me now.
Old 06/10/2019, 22:47   #611

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post

UD and best aimbot. I have customers who have used all the "Legit" providers posted here and are sticking with me now.
yeh, i believe you but..

What kind of "legit" cheat needs double, triple and quadruple reviews to attract actual customers?

//edit: k he got banned for that
Old 06/10/2019, 23:19   #612

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Dude, don't make me start on legitimacy. Unlike you, they have created product themselves and it's just not another rebranded **** that will make you banned within a week (you remember me, right? ) So, let's not go there.

I help them, cuz it's worth sharing with other people. So, that's about it.
Old 06/10/2019, 23:33   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
I help them, cuz it's worth sharing with other people. So, that's about it.
got him banned btw, took less than an hour.

my apex is unique and goes without bans now for months. we dont need to discuss that here; but funny we wont see him anytime soon again.
Old 06/10/2019, 23:42   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
got him banned btw, took less than an hour.

my apex is unique and goes without bans now for months. we dont need to discuss that here; but funny we wont see him anytime soon again.
Be proud of yourself, cuz that's the only thing you did till end. Because your apex is not really "yours" and months? hard to believe, as my sub did not even expire before getting banned. So GL.
Old 06/11/2019, 05:50   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
You were very unlucky, u can dm me for another free sub - or a refund. But stop bs all the time for nothing man lol

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected