Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/03/2019, 18:14   #301

elite*gold: 0
Why was Macrokingz removed from untrusted?? They have been detected multiple times and me and a buddy have been banned shortly after the script released. @

edit: seems the "How to Buy" links were removed from the thread LOL. Prolly detected again :')
Old 03/03/2019, 21:17   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG33 View Post
Why was Macrokingz removed from untrusted?? They have been detected multiple times and me and a buddy have been banned shortly after the script released. @

edit: seems the "How to Buy" links were removed from the thread LOL. Prolly detected again :')
Because this guy isnt a neutral person. He does what he want.
Old 03/03/2019, 21:40   #303
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Because this guy isnt a neutral person. He does what he want.
We requested to remove providers from the scam/untrusted list who have an offering in the BM. Otherwise this would break our rules as we don't allow scammer accusations/negative feedback outside of the respective trading thread.

If you want to see feedback/give feedback you must use the trading thread. Moreover the "Verified/Unverified Trade" badge is then visible.

So please be careful with your accusations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2019, 21:53   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by LekoArts View Post
We requested to remove providers from the scam/untrusted list who have an offering in the BM. Otherwise this would break our rules as we don't allow scammer accusations/negative feedback outside of the respective trading thread.

If you want to see feedback/give feedback you must use the trading thread. Moreover the "Verified/Unverified Trade" badge is then visible.

You should change the rules then. It should be allowed to know what providers are scam or not.

Well what ever even you told him that, he is still not a neutral person :P
Old 03/03/2019, 21:55   #305
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Quote:
You should change the rules then. It should be allowed to know what providers are scam or not.
No, they are here for a reason and won't be changed. Feedback has to be in the trading threads. You can read it up here:
Old 03/03/2019, 23:04   #306

Quote:
As I said dont do a list if you act like that. Ohh they got two detections. Paradox had one too, who cares about detections? They had two in a very short of time but then never again. They are still legit, you obviously never played overwatch with the cheat from them.. otherwise you wouldnt say stuff like that.

I pref a moderator from epvp would do a list like that, because they would be neutral, not like you.
Just because a moderator of a forum posts something doesn't mean it isn't bought and paid for. I'm not saying there is anything nefarious going on with this forums moderation, I just got here. However, I moderate very large communities. There is absolutely no reason you should by default trust a list like that posted by a mod unless they have earned your trust otherwise. It's just as helpful if a user posts it, and this way the epvp staff don't need to be seen as "picking favorites" by posting their own list that might not include everyone you or someone else would want to see. Moderating without bias is a difficult task, more so when there are dollars and cents involved. This user is hopefully operating in good faith, and you can trust that time will tell if they are not.

In short, take it easy. Make a suggestion for improving the list, rather than ridicule for a mistake potentially made.
Old 03/03/2019, 23:29   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherPK View Post
Just because a moderator of a forum posts something doesn't mean it isn't bought and paid for. I'm not saying there is anything nefarious going on with this forums moderation, I just got here. However, I moderate very large communities. There is absolutely no reason you should by default trust a list like that posted by a mod unless they have earned your trust otherwise. It's just as helpful if a user posts it, and this way the epvp staff don't need to be seen as "picking favorites" by posting their own list that might not include everyone you or someone else would want to see. Moderating without bias is a difficult task, more so when there are dollars and cents involved. This user is hopefully operating in good faith, and you can trust that time will tell if they are not.

In short, take it easy. Make a suggestion for improving the list, rather than ridicule for a mistake potentially made.
I did gave him a suggestion, he just did say no. So obviously he shouldnt do that list.
Old 03/04/2019, 00:12   #308

Quote:
I did gave him a suggestion, he just did say no. So obviously he shouldnt do that list.
Make your own list and do it better, nothing wrong with him declining a suggestion. The people will use the better list. If he declines everyones suggestions, yours will likely be better if you take a less conservative approach. Until you make a list though, there will only be his. Ball is in your court, capitalism.. baby!

Just saying, you going about making change this way will bring none.
Old 03/04/2019, 03:27   #309

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LekoArts View Post

But EPVP users that are legit can be on the trusted list here?!? That makes no sense what so ever lmao. You a going to let the actual shady sellers/scammers here get away with what they're doing. Very hypocritical of the rules to allow the trusted sellers on the list and not put the untrusted/scams there. Just delete this thread all together then lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 11:44   #310

thanks for info/topic !!

paradox often detected but they're hiding. and expensive. I using pubg paradox cheat and 2 times detected. Be careful.
Old 03/04/2019, 12:53   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by InclerFR View Post
thanks for info/topic !!

paradox often detected but they're hiding. and expensive. I using pubg paradox cheat and 2 times detected. Be careful.
Thats not true at all lol.

They are hiding nothing, they are not expensive. Yeah it got detected two times, but thats fine lol... they were ud for 4 months.
Old 03/04/2019, 13:32   #312

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,497
Quote:
Thats not true at all lol.

They are hiding nothing, they are not expensive. Yeah it got detected two times, but thats fine lol... they were ud for 4 months.
You are misinformed. As a active user with PUBG and Apex Sub i can definitly say that the PUBG cheat was detected 1 time 3 months ago. Before it was undetected for 4 months.

Apex is undetected since release

@nusim6MV you cant say anything about Apex because you are application is not accepted.
Old 03/04/2019, 14:28   #313

elite*gold: 320
dont buy quantum anymore guys they are bad coder they always get detected your just gonna waste you money
Old 03/04/2019, 15:46   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
You are misinformed. As a active user with PUBG and Apex Sub i can definitly say that the PUBG cheat was detected 1 time 3 months ago. Before it was undetected for 4 months.

Apex is undetected since release

@ you cant say anything about Apex because you are application is not accepted.
Did I say something about apex, no I didnt? Junge was falsch bei dir, komm mal von deinem hohen Ross runter. Er hat von PUBG geredet und davon kann ich reden

Dann war es halt nur einmal, juckt doch noch weniger dann. Ich weiß das du voll auf Paradox stehst und nen Fanboy bist, raffe nur nicht wieso du dann so ein unnötiges Kommentar schreibst, wo ich sogar nur positives zu Paradox sage.
Old 03/04/2019, 16:11   #315

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,497
Quote:
Did I say something about apex, no I didnt? Junge was falsch bei dir, komm mal von deinem hohen Ross runter. Er hat von PUBG geredet und davon kann ich reden

Dann war es halt nur einmal, juckt doch noch weniger dann. Ich weiß das du voll auf Paradox stehst und nen Fanboy bist, raffe nur nicht wieso du dann so ein unnötiges Kommentar schreibst, wo ich sogar nur positives zu Paradox sage.
Nur weil du nicht informiert bist und auch kein Plan hast rechtfertigt das falsche Behauptungen zu posten? Ob du jetzt positiv oder negativ über Paradox sprichst ist mir vollkommen egal. Dieser Thread ist dazu da sich über Anbieter auszutauschen.

Am besten du gehst wieder zu High-Minded zurück und lässt dich von jedem fertig machen.