Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/23/2020, 00:32   #1366

elite*gold: 0
annyone used/share experience on Lydian Solution
They are selling lifetime for fair pice wich got me hyped to buy..
but idk.. got scammed alot and support/detection rate is a must..
annyone know if they are legit? share your experience plz im considdering

Old 06/25/2020, 21:43   #1367

dude i bought sharpshooter through bit and shoppy take that **** off of here no responses and its apparently dead

Old 06/26/2020, 08:54   #1368

Don't buy from GODSENT1337 his cheats have been detected multiple times lately and he doesn't even offer to refund or to pause your time, if you ask him about it he will either ignore you for days or just give answer with an emote.

even public cheats like FP have been fixed faster than his cheat, his cheat lacks the features he's advertising anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 03:51   #1369

elite*gold: 24
so, what is the most recommended apex cheese out there? seems one is scamming or has been detected.

Old 06/27/2020, 04:27   #1370

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldx View Post
so, what is the most recommended apex cheese out there? seems one is scamming or has been detected.
You can check on my signature
Old 06/27/2020, 14:00   #1371

IZI cheat is SCAM.
I asked them for compensation, but no reply.
I wasted money and time.

Don't buy from them.
Old 06/27/2020, 14:30   #1372

Subbed with Kernel here, gotta say so far it has been a really bad experience. Hack updates are extremely slow, there is no support, admins are nowhere to be found.

At the moment none of the cheats they sell work, but the status page says Apex is online and updated. A bunch of people bought the cheat recently and only after their purchase were able to find out the cheat is not up to date.

Most competition had their software updated in a matter of hours for the most recent patch, at Kernal we are still waiting (4 days so far) and have not heard anything at all from the admins.

The forums and Discord are dead, HWID resets take weeks, the software is mediocre at best (AA is a horrible provider, but their software would DESTROY Kernals without a single drop of sweat even on a bad day), and this provider offers subscription time extentions for good reviews.

3/10, seen worse but not worth the time, money and effort.
Old 06/27/2020, 22:19   #1373

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomeri View Post
Don't buy from GODSENT1337 his cheats have been detected multiple times lately and he doesn't even offer to refund or to pause your time, if you ask him about it he will either ignore you for days or just give answer with an emote.

even public cheats like FP have been fixed faster than his cheat, his cheat lacks the features he's advertising anyways.
Same, his reviews are paid reviews you get a 100lvl apex account if you post a positive review. When I was sub, technicly still am.. he got sevral ban waves. I can 100% confirm that the features where not there where he advertise with. He kicked and stopped my sub reason: "I was talking in cryptic langauge?!". He made the scam for 20$. So never Buy from Tim uuhhh I mean Godsent1337, do yourself a favor, google him you know enough. Guy is a joke since 2003.

Edit: I can proof my purchase

About KC, this was my next sub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMidgetMan View Post
Subbed with Kernel here, gotta say so far it has been a really bad experience. Hack updates are extremely slow, there is no support, admins are nowhere to be found.
This is 100% correct, The buying and install process is top notch! The software ive played with for 2 days was not that bad. Aimbot was a bit off but almost none fps drop. The hack is down now for 4 days after update.

edit I can proof my purchase
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 23:15   #1374

if people are still looking for good cham only, I still have a few slots left.
I'll edit out my post in a few days.
Xenos still a jewboi who never accepted any of my showcase offer. :shrug:
Old 06/28/2020, 12:45   #1375

Whatsup with Ring-1, is it good and undetected or? I don't see it on the list?
Old 06/29/2020, 00:45   #1376

Kernel cheat support is so slow I understand they may be busy but their injector simply doesnt work even after following the all the instructions on the forum it still does not work and i am not the only one with the problem.
Old 06/29/2020, 09:45   #1377

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightberussian View Post
his reviews are paid reviews you get a 100lvl apex account if you post a positive review.
I don't know the guy you're talking about, so don't take this as an attack on or defense of him, but having paid reviews isn't necessarily a bad thing. Usually users don't give reviews, only in very rare cases do they actually provide positive feedback in a thread. To add to this, most users will provide negative feedback in a heartbeat without any conversation happening, often simply being misunderstandings. I had to give people free keys in the early days of my cheat to get some positive feedback as well just to have a chance at competing, I'm pretty sure that's standard practice.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2020, 11:01   #1378

Hello. Dbd top hack streamproof?
Old 06/29/2020, 14:01   #1379

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
I don't know the guy you're talking about, so don't take this as an attack on or defense of him, but having paid reviews isn't necessarily a bad thing. Usually users don't give reviews, only in very rare cases do they actually provide positive feedback in a thread. To add to this, most users will provide negative feedback in a heartbeat without any conversation happening, often simply being misunderstandings. I had to give people free keys in the early days of my cheat to get some positive feedback as well just to have a chance at competing, I'm pretty sure that's standard practice.
but that shouldn't be "common"/"standard" practice, you're literally playing the market. You'd rather want to hear genuine concerns even if its due to frustration and gradually solve them than have someone say "gr8 shyte m8, 10/10 love" like thats not giving us a face value of the product.
Old 06/29/2020, 14:07   #1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
If you post a negative one he will end your sub without refund. Paying for positive review is dirty and if you can please your customers without paying for their positivity towards your products then your legit. Use google, this guy hasnt the best repo

Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected