Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/12/2020, 15:26   #1186

elite*gold: 0
anyone know faceit-cheats.com ?

legit or scam? 36 $ faceit cheat??
Old 04/12/2020, 18:24   #1187

PHANTOMCHEATS IS SCAM. BE AWARE
Old 04/15/2020, 19:08   #1188

QuantumCheats are just people who pocket your money. Rust has been offline for more than 3 weeks now. The status on their homepage has never been changed so they are probably still shopping and getting cheated out of their money. The Admins do not answer questions, or take care of a fair solution. Supposedly the PC of the developer is broken, but strangely enough he was back for a few days to repair another cheat, which seems to bring more money. Now the developer is gone again because apparently his PC is broken again, do you think people are stupid? You don't get any information about anything, the support also thinks everyone is stupid and says you should contact one of the founders, but they don't answer. In my case I will wait until the end of this week and then take the necessary steps, maybe QC should rethink their policy and treat their customers differently. QC does not know who is sitting at the other PC and what this person can do. In the beginning, at least from time to time, if you were lucky, there was an answer from the support that you should be patient. I think people have shown enough patience and should now reply or get their money back.
Old 04/17/2020, 09:30   #1189

which cheat has the best prediction so far?
Old 04/17/2020, 09:37   #1190

Quote:
Originally Posted by taka999 View Post
which cheat has the best prediction so far?
0-day
Old 04/18/2020, 00:40   #1191

unleshed? some one tested?
Old 04/19/2020, 04:10   #1192

elite*gold: 356
Hi guys, my apex cheat is ud for 6+ months
my thread link
i have a lot of good reviews, my product is very stable
Old 04/25/2020, 22:26   #1193

any cheat that works on shadow Cloud pc?
Old 04/26/2020, 14:29   #1194

elite*gold: 182
Are there any cheats which still have silent aim working / not getting you banned ?

FP Army seems to have but the customer support is **** and its way too public.
Old 04/26/2020, 17:50   #1195

Where's perfectaim? Been using it for months now without a ban :P
Old 04/30/2020, 02:53   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Scam Providers
  • iwantcheats.com (Always detected)
  • ilikecheats.net (Always detected)
  • uniquehacks.store (No product after payment)
  • *********** (No product after payment)
  • cs-joke.pl (No product after payment)
  • privatecheatz.com (No product after payment)
  • weepload.yolasite.com (No product after payment)
  • colossalcheats.com (No product after payment)
  • hackerbot.net (Virus)
  • army-cheats.com (No product after payment)
While I agree with most of that list, I am (obviously) here in Defense of HackerBot.net. You probably misunderstood the purpose of our site: We help users find legitimate sources and cheats using our search engine, which I will not link here for obvious reasons. Our site is clean and all downloads, though we do not offer any ourselves, that are linked are clean.

Our main objective is to help people avoid Human Verification Scams and fakes that are so very popular on search engines these days.

We actually send a lot of traffic to ePvP, since they are among the legitimate sources we let our users browse. So I hope in order to keep our relationship in the green, you can reconsider your position.

I always liked ePvP for evaluating what cheats are legit, but you got this one wrong.

Greetings from Switzerland,
Sammy from HackerBot.net
Old 05/01/2020, 11:28   #1197

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackerBotnet View Post
While I agree with most of that list, I am (obviously) here in Defense of HackerBot.net. You probably misunderstood the purpose of our site: We help users find legitimate sources and cheats using our search engine, which I will not link here for obvious reasons. Our site is clean and all downloads, though we do not offer any ourselves, that are linked are clean.

Our main objective is to help people avoid Human Verification Scams and fakes that are so very popular on search engines these days.

We actually send a lot of traffic to ePvP, since they are among the legitimate sources we let our users browse. So I hope in order to keep our relationship in the green, you can reconsider your position.

I always liked ePvP for evaluating what cheats are legit, but you got this one wrong.

Greetings from Switzerland,
Sammy from HackerBot.net
Lmao, nice joke, wait ? Its a Joke ?
Old 05/03/2020, 17:58   #1198

CXcheats i have opened a ticket from two days now and no reply and their discord is locked gg..
Old 05/05/2020, 00:32   #1199

Dexaim is terrible, their support is terrible and when you buy a service from them, it takes them about a week to do....
Old 05/05/2020, 15:08   #1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewTheMan2 View Post
Dexaim is terrible, their support is terrible and when you buy a service from them, it takes them about a week to do....
Yeah, I think so
I never buy it from them.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected