Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/10/2019, 06:22   #1111

elite*gold: 0
add overmod.us in legit provider list, totally good and legit cheat

Old 10/10/2019, 18:28   #1112

elite*gold: 122
Fishbone, reseller for whatever product P0Dawn sells as well, get's detected regularly but claims it isn't detected.

Banned / Sanctioned from elitepvpers for supposedly having multiple accounts according to him but I doubt that's the only reason.

Taken off his profile picture on discord and claims he lost someone in his family very recently and that he is shutting down his service and that people are going to be sent to the main developers discord for the cheat now on but thus far hasn't given the discord link.

When called out on this he called me a toxic kid, beware of fishbone or fishy very suspicious.

Old 10/11/2019, 19:11   #1113

elite*gold: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises3712 View Post
@GatorCheats, I'll try to buy a product from you I hope you're not a scammer or detected. if you're detected with Dead by daylight please be honest and just say it otherwise you only expose yourself to being called a scammer in all forums and stop buying your product.

You should put your discord GROUP as a contact method and not just your email. and videos of your products, thanks.

(So far I have bought in several places, AA, QC, PA, SC, AJ, IWC, and Mar1k.)

Scammers or trash services: Artificial Aiming, IwantCheats, SystemCheats, Aim Jukies.

Trustable:

QuantumCheats: It has been a few months since the last time I bought on your site but when I bought, I had no problem.

Perfect Aim: their hacks are safe, I havent had any problem with them.

Ma1rk: He is a reseller but the hacks that he offers works and he is trustable.
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I asked @Xenos to take me off the list here and I closed my Apex sales so I didn't check back here for replies for awhile because there's no need for me to be active here.

Anyways, to answer your question, only Apex was detected.

My PUBG is and has been fine for over a year. DBD was never detected since launch. Private game cheat has never been detected since launch.

That's why Apex sales are closed and those sales aren't closed: because Apex is detected and they aren't. And that's also why I asked @Xenos myself to remove me from this list because I don't want to be listed as a UD provider for Apex when that isn't true.

Feel free to buy DBD though!

https://gatorcheats.com/store

Or anything else really. If I'm selling it, it's UD. People were upset that Apex sales didn't stop right after I got detected (because I expected to be back up quickly) so from now on I'm stopping sales even during what seems like a temporary quick detection period. It's the right thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Removed GatorCheats from the list
Thanks! I'll let you know if I start selling Apex again but I think I'll just allow it for my already purchased users only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises3712 View Post
removed, because?
He removed me because I requested that he remove me since I closed my sales for Apex. I'm still on the legit list for all the other games I sell, but not Apex because I'm not allowing new Apex users ever again most likely.
Old 10/12/2019, 15:59   #1114

@ maybe remove alpacheats.io, this site leads me to an strange advert ****

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2019, 19:11   #1115

My question is who SELLS A APEX CHEAT THAT IS UP TO DATE AS OF 10.12.2019? I'm looking to purchase?
Thanks
1 User
Old Yesterday, 02:59   #1116

Just wondering if any1 is actually selling Apex cheats that’s legit. I literally read through from page 1-75 and I’m still unsure
I’ve purchased from Aim Junkies (EFT) and Hacksprovider both defected
Old Yesterday, 04:53   #1117

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 444/0/0
Check the threads in the blackmarket section here on epvp. Check the reviews, check how long a cheat has been sold for. Search the forum for the name of the seller to find any threads accusing him of scamming.

After all that you should be relatively safe. At least way safer than blindly purchasing off of some mass-selling site.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected

« HWID ban - EAC trace files cleaner? | Spoofer free »