Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/17/2019, 20:01   #931

elite*gold: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
I have a Discord server that all my customers are sent a link to, actually.

I have been posting constant updates to them.
Share it to others wtf, you can edit everything don't be so lazy
So ppl think that is a big scam try to prove them wrong mate & with UD facts

Old 08/17/2019, 20:04   #932

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiduhh View Post
EvOlve is a freaking joke, does anyone ever got a cheat from them ? Applications are denied ALWAYS, imo just a scam like most of them
ev0lve isnt scam, but their apex is down

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 20:09   #933

elite*gold: 9470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harukyo ツ View Post
Share it to others wtf, you can edit everything don't be so lazy
So ppl think that is a big scam try to prove them wrong mate & with UD facts
You realize that Discord bans servers related to cheating, right?

So maybe it's good to only send the link to real paid customers and not worry about others.

I don't care what people like Kradau get people to think here. I am not trying to get as many sales as I can, hence why I price most of my potential customers out.
Old 08/17/2019, 20:15   #934

Quote:
You realize that Discord bans servers related to cheating, right?

So maybe it's good to only send the link to real paid customers and not worry about others.

I don't care what people like Kradau get people to think here. I am not trying to get as many sales as I can, hence why I price most of my potential customers out.
Let's be honest, im in around 13 ''related cheating servers'' since a couple of months and none of them got banned or whatever.

So stop talking that big, and you don't even care carefully about your costumers like I see in the comments, you see how many ppl are complaining about how long it takes to take contact with you and I added you aswell 3 weeks ago and didn't even recieve any answers, so Gator idk man but you rlly need to bring some moves out here.

Old 08/17/2019, 20:31   #935

Quote:
Let's be honest, im in around 13 ''related cheating servers'' since a couple of months and none of them got banned or whatever.

So stop talking that big, and you don't even care carefully about your costumers like I see in the comments, you see how many ppl are complaining about how long it takes to take contact with you and I added you aswell 3 weeks ago and didn't even recieve any answers, so Gator idk man but you rlly need to bring some moves out here.
I use the forums and email and text to help my customers. Discord is for my paid customers only.

If you have an issue with that, don't buy from me. I'll run my website how I please, not how you want it to be run.
Old 08/17/2019, 20:46   #936

Quote:
I use the forums and email and text to help my customers. Discord is for my paid customers only.

If you have an issue with that, don't buy from me. I'll run my website how I please, not how you want it to be run.
Yikes mate, the thing is how should I suppose to buy when I don't even know what I am buying there is not even a video or the features or so ever.

lol
Old 08/17/2019, 21:05   #937

Quote:
Yikes mate, the thing is how should I suppose to buy when I don't even know what I am buying there is not even a video or the features or so ever.

lol
Then don't buy. You've done nothing but rip on my website despite the fact that you have never dealt with me in a vendor setting.

I'm not here to get as many sales as I can. I want to keep my community secluded and private which means setting up protections to prevent too many sales and banning people from my software with refunds if anything is discovered.

You may speak with me in a mature manner and ask questions if you want, but if you want to just trash me, then don't be surprised when I'm not interested in having business with you either.

If that is worth a "yikes" so be it. I'm happy with what my website is about and my customers are as well.
Old 08/17/2019, 23:41   #938

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
yikes
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 23:46   #939

Edit
Old 08/17/2019, 23:47   #940

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Obviously not, use ******* brain where we would be going at in the world if it works that way Lool

same if you sign somewhere a buying contract you cant just change your mind and return it (ok expect in our great EU where we have nice laws that give us the right to do that, only for onlineshops generally tho)
Old 08/17/2019, 23:59   #941

elite*gold: 453
Quote:
You aren't stealing anyone's customer(s) because the "customer" you showed an image of that's supposed to be my customer isn't actually someone who's ever bought from me at all.
_

Come in discord screenshare you can see the chat its not edited or anything at all )

_
So much drama with gatorcheats lmao
Old 08/18/2019, 00:37   #942

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

Come in discord screenshare you can see the chat its not edited or anything at all )

_
So much drama with gatorcheats lmao
I'm not saying you are lying. I am saying the person who messaged you was lying.

At first I was open to both concepts but after your reply I understood it's likely on their end.

I am not attempting to be dramatic. If replying to people making false claims about my business is dramatic, though, I suppose it's just how I must be.
Old 08/18/2019, 02:45   #943

Quote:
Then don't buy. You've done nothing but rip on my website despite the fact that you have never dealt with me in a vendor setting.

I'm not here to get as many sales as I can. I want to keep my community secluded and private which means setting up protections to prevent too many sales and banning people from my software with refunds if anything is discovered.

You may speak with me in a mature manner and ask questions if you want, but if you want to just trash me, then don't be surprised when I'm not interested in having business with you either.

If that is worth a "yikes" so be it. I'm happy with what my website is about and my customers are as well.
What game are you cheats for. EFT?
Old 08/18/2019, 04:44   #944

why everyone attacking Gator?

are you(other providers(reseller)) jealous

cause the whole thread is talk bout Gator? not your cheat?
especially ShitShooter @ and King loader @ whoops sorry i mean K#Smert whahahahaha you are fcking reseller claim king loader is your own shit WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH smart business boi

you keep talking and spread the lies ... you know what i guess gator not care what you thinking about his cheat but it's annoying to see your guy talking shit here

and if you are really his customer may be take a while (for now) for his response
cause he run EVERTHING BY HIMSELF looking for a clue why EAC detecting us, find a new way to make it safety, build the cheat, testing new loader is work with AMD and intel? Testing on many windows build to make sure it not BSOD, testing in-game and many more shit i dont know, no staff no reseller 400+ old customer PMs him every fcking day asking several question and that why he's not response mail or discord in past few days BUT he update cheat status/what he's doing in announcements channel usually

he has REAL-LIFE-THING too c'mon he's not 13y/o reseller detected cheat, he try hard to make apex TRUELY safe and UNDETECTED again not detected after release 1-2 week like other cheats do

why is taking too long for updated?
REAL testing take time not after your cheat got detected, 1 hour later you updated the cheat
then told your customer it fully undetected again
<<<<< use your common sense and you know it's a bullshit right?

but once you get into discord he updated cheat status usually (in private announcements channel)

ps. no one care about your Shitshooter/SharpShitter (a.k.a @)
STOP crying for legitcheats verification wakakakaka

just reserch YOUR CHEAT IS DETECTED AFTER 1 MONTH REALESED
YOU ARE ANOTHER RESELLER(again?) ANDDDD YOU CAN'T EVEN CONTACT YOUR OWN SELLER WTF?

ALEX MERCER ? PROTOTYPE FAN BOI COOOOOLLL

https://i.imgur.com/BUbpIKX.png

both of you (@Kradick @Al3m3r3somethingstupid13yoname )
is a thief level 4 trying to steal and stab news player
Gator is a knight level 90 fully armor, your little rusty knife not even scratch his armor stop trying stupid shit

I'm not good at English
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 06:06   #945

Anyway, Gator's cheat is updating now??

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected

« What is this cheat? | - »