Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/22/2019, 13:52   #901

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgjp View Post
gator is scam??
I can't contact him.
He's not but it can take very long for delivery or verification. Also you probably won't get an answer. That man must be incredibly busy updating.
Old 08/25/2019, 01:59   #902

when is a good time to buy from gator, if there is currently a long wait
Old 08/25/2019, 07:16   #903

elite*gold: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazBe View Post
when is a good time to buy from gator, if there is currently a long wait
Considering they got detected, and depending how bad the detection was it could take up to even a month for it to be redesigned and be considered “Safe” again. That’s what it seems it’s gonna take, 1-2 months as they’ve already been offline for a while.
If you’re not a big fan of waiting 1-2 months after a detection then I suggest you search for another cheat, maybe one that offers better security for less of a headache.. Check out IZI Apex, you may be interested and definitely not disappointed.
Old 08/25/2019, 14:22   #904

ev0lve apexy cheat is extremly unsecure..ppl got directly banned after releaseing new ****.. they still testing with active subs !!!! Trash
Old 08/25/2019, 19:26   #905

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgjp View Post
gator is scam??
I can't contact him.
No he is not scammer. Totally legit, i bought cheat from him. See my post awhile ago. I bought the cheat before it went down, he is still fixing it. After the cheat is up, he will handle the delivery
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 19:47   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillgiveyouhell View Post
No he is not scammer. Totally legit, i bought cheat from him. See my post awhile ago. I bought the cheat before it went down, he is still fixing it. After the cheat is up, he will handle the delivery
Scammer is definitely a harsh way to describe him, but in some points you can connect characteristics that are being displayed. Each customer should be valued uniquely and as a provider myself I know a simple announcement will not satisfy your customers, especially if they have just purchased and have not been able to use the cheat at all. If a business like this is being ran some support members would not be a bad idea to give replies to people who are constantly messaging them to receive clarification. It’s definitely not a professional manner how it’s being handled, and unfortunately is setting a bad example. We all learn from our customers, and we should learn to value them. It takes no more than a minute to send out a reply to each one explaining the situation and when the ETA should be met.
I am sure a lot of people can agree, there are better ways to manage the results of the detection and downtime Gatorcheats is experiencing. I personally saw them as pretty professional, but lately there’s been a lot of disputes being made.
Old 08/25/2019, 21:12   #907

He got someone now to handle customer service. Apex up again hes adding everybody now. I had no chance to use what I bought yet. Interestetd how everythings gonna turn out now...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 21:19   #908

elite*gold: 320
gatorcheats is BACK to those who got HWID BAN from other cheat , gator has a unban method that is really working . SAY GOODBYE to SPOOFER!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 21:52   #909

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
gatorcheats is BACK to those who got HWID BAN from other cheat , gator has a unban method that is really working . SAY GOODBYE to SPOOFER!
Lol yeh until the next wave of people start to cry where their product is ... i see it coming

Enjoy it for now.
Old 08/25/2019, 22:15   #910

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Lol yeh until the next wave of people start to cry where their product is ... i see it coming

Enjoy it for now.
all product will gonna get detected but atleast his product last for many month's unlike other provider weekly detected . and after they get HWID BAN they offer expensive SPOOFER and get caught every WEEK also ,
gatorcheat has a unban method for HWID BAN and its working permanently .
i know most buyer here want that this is why he always win, RESELLER dont know that method . so GUDLUCK losing to gatorcheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 22:44   #911

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
all product will gonna get detected but atleast his product last for many month's unlike other provider weekly detected . and after they get HWID BAN they offer expensive SPOOFER and get caught every WEEK also ,
i know most buyer here want that this is why he always win, RESELLER dont know that method . so GUDLUCK losing to gatorcheat.
he doesnt even have a tradethread, so what are you referring to.

a noname who wanna try selling product without taking credibility in case of detection / long delivery times.

I dont see any Trades made either lol
Old 08/25/2019, 23:35   #912

Arrow

Quote:
I do not mean to bash his sales, and I am sure he puts a lot of work into his product. But as I mentioned in my previous comment paying attention to your customers and building a relationship with them is what really attracts people. Of course you can say he's the only cheat that lasts months to get detected, and that he has a "private unban method" but the way he has handled this isn't something to look up to. Sadly I'd say it's not worth it, for example I've been undetected for 6 months now, I give my customers immediate responses and try to keep them as happy as possible - would they want that or a detected cheat who gave no sort of statement on the detection nor' support until AFTER the solution was published.
You're also using the argument "Resellers don't know the method to the unban method" well I am not a reseller myself, but I can definitely speak up for all of us. Why would we want a unban method when we can prevent bans? Just my argument to it, there's a bigger picture to this and we all hope GatorCheats will use it to improve their product as a whole.
Old 08/26/2019, 14:09   #913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite203040 View Post
After waiting 4 days now , i have asked a refund via paypal.. further i might order again if he really start comunicate with the new costumers. i have send few mails and few pm here on Epvp but he doesnt seems to even read them, but he has the time to reply here on forum so i dont get whats the problem ? is he hiding something atm ? idk but thats the reason why im asking for refund. i will keep u updated how things will end. @

26/8/2019 I just got answer from Gatorcheats , and once i reply on the mail he answered very quickly every question and solved every problem there was , i give it 10/10 .

Thank you
Just Got the cheats today Very happy with the results Thank you @

wish you luck on you work keep it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2019, 15:56   #914

Apex Gatorcheat is back?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2019, 20:25   #915

Yeah, it's back right now. They're still taking care of some customers right now, but it is up and working.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected