Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/07/2019, 23:43   #601

elite*gold: 0
Got my gatorcheats sub today, going on 6 hours now will update once received and on performance

Old 05/08/2019, 03:50   #602

Gator legit; bought in early Feb, account still no ban cheat undetected. Verification is long at first, but worth

Edit: It's also pricey for those broke people college kids that can't afford it. Not many functions, but because of that it makes it harder to detect.

Old 05/09/2019, 10:03   #603

CS-Joke.pl is a scam as well you get nothing after payment
Old 05/11/2019, 12:59   #604

About a week ago we finally rolled out the long awaited invites for .
Receiving an invite means, you won't have to go through the process of an application and will instantly be able to buy the cheat.

I am giving out 5 invites for free, to the first 5 people* contacting me via PM.

*except inactive or 1 post accounts

PS: Please keep in mind, that selling invites is strictly prohibited. Anyone who sells you an invite is scamming you as you will get banned if we find evidence of any kind of payment.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2019, 14:25   #605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
Hello,

since many people are trying to get a apex cheat, im here to help you. I will constantly Update this list.
This is a personal opinion, could be different for others.

Legit Providers
  • kernelcheats.to (UD)
  • kradau.com (UD)
  • pUnknown.net (UD)
  • Paradox.GG (DOWN)
  • ev0lve.xyz (Application required - UD)
  • proofcore.io (UD)
  • gatorcheats.com (Long verification process - UD)
  • cScript (Apex Script - UD)

Would have been nice if you also could include the prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imi-tat0r View Post
Receiving an invite means, you won't have to go through the process of an application and will instantly be able to buy the cheat.

I am giving out 5 invites for free, to the first 5 people* contacting me via PM.

PS: Please keep in mind, that selling invites is strictly prohibited. Anyone who sells you an invite is scamming you as you will get banned if we find evidence of any kind of payment.
What are the prices? dont want to go through the whole process only to find out that a week or a month of use will cost 1000USD.
Old 05/11/2019, 17:03   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroichi1 View Post
[/SPOILER]

Would have been nice if you also could include the prices.

What are the prices? dont want to go through the whole process only to find out that a week or a month of use will cost 1000USD.
50/Month (stated on the website as well)
Old 05/12/2019, 05:42   #607

Quote:

Sweet! PM sent!
Old 05/12/2019, 21:52   #608

Quote:

I just see your message now. Haha, well I've applied on your site! Just got here ( on the last page of this thread ) and saw your message.
Old 05/17/2019, 17:14   #609

Proofcore or kernelcheats?
Old 05/17/2019, 18:51   #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipersuck View Post
Proofcore or kernelcheats?
To be honest, I think both of the hacks are very good. Proofcore is not doing an invite/application system anymore so getting it into your hands should be a lot easier. They also dropped the price down to $50 a month so it is extremely affordable. Definitely worth the bang for your buck.

KC also dropped their price down to $50 a month, but this is only if you are paying with BTC. If you are paying with PayPal or something along those lines, then it will cost extra since you need to purchase this through one of their resellers. KC has less features, but one reason alone that kind of triumphs over all these other hacks is that it has not been detected since release. I think that kind of goes to show you how good their security is and their coding.

You basically can only count the fingers on one hand for the providers that have not been detected since release and even saying "fingers" may be too much.

Since both are incredibly cheap as of right now, the best thing would be to use both and see what works best for you. Different people prefer certain features and functionality, so it is hard to really choose between the two in this point. If anything, I would recommend both since they both have had a strong run as of so far, but if I really had to choose one, then I would choose KC just off the simple fact that it has not been detected once yet since release. Security to me is the number one thing and that is "my preference" and priority in a hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2019, 19:09   #611

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post

Since both are incredibly cheap as of right now, the best thing would be to use both and see what works best for you. .

no no, don't try out both, imagine if he get banned, whos he gonna blame? I don't think devs would appreciate this.. lol
Old 05/19/2019, 20:56   #612

Unfortunately trying both of them would be the true way to see which one you liked best, but if you did go that route, I would probably try it out on a smurf account or something. I would still prefer KC since it hasn't been detected yet though. All on you.
Old 05/21/2019, 14:25   #613

Seems that people are still falling for the cs-joke.pl scam and should be added to the list.

Funnily enough, it's not too hard to circumvent the registration process by deleting the captcha validation via dev tools. Once you're in, all the bots in the forums are just pulling content from other websites and it makes no sense. You also see the use of quoting people who aren't even in the thread. Funny stuff.
Old 05/22/2019, 23:02   #614

Anyone can you recommend site for script hack no recoil?
Old 05/22/2019, 23:37   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurookyaster View Post
Anyone can you recommend site for script hack no recoil?
Can try the one on uc but I honestly hit better without it. Only guns it really helps w are wild ones like r99, re45, and devotion, but you have to hit a separate hotkey to switch between recoil settings for each weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
To be honest, I think both of the hacks are very good. Proofcore is not doing an invite/application system anymore so getting it into your hands should be a lot easier. They also dropped the price down to $50 a month so it is extremely affordable. Definitely worth the bang for your buck.

KC also dropped their price down to $50 a month, but this is only if you are paying with BTC. If you are paying with PayPal or something along those lines, then it will cost extra since you need to purchase this through one of their resellers. KC has less features, but one reason alone that kind of triumphs over all these other hacks is that it has not been detected since release. I think that kind of goes to show you how good their security is and their coding.

You basically can only count the fingers on one hand for the providers that have not been detected since release and even saying "fingers" may be too much.

Since both are incredibly cheap as of right now, the best thing would be to use both and see what works best for you. Different people prefer certain features and functionality, so it is hard to really choose between the two in this point. If anything, I would recommend both since they both have had a strong run as of so far, but if I really had to choose one, then I would choose KC just off the simple fact that it has not been detected once yet since release. Security to me is the number one thing and that is "my preference" and priority in a hack.
Thanks for this, eyeing kernel now bc proofcore looks like may be detected.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected