Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/22/2019, 07:31   #166

elite*gold: 0
Clearly this man hasn't been on PerfectAim long enough. Salty from no invites? lol.. Been there since day 1 and iv'e never had an issue.

Old 02/22/2019, 07:45   #167

I wanted to share a private WoW (World of Warcraft) botting/automation community I found. There's a fishing bot and a leveling bot. More coming soon

Learn more @

Old 02/22/2019, 12:41   #168

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraKiah View Post
Clearly this man hasn't been on PerfectAim long enough. Salty from no invites? lol.. Been there since day 1 and iv'e never had an issue.
Well better for u than )) less attention for PA
Old 02/22/2019, 13:47   #169

Consider me intrigued

After much deliberation, research and hesitation, I've decided to give GatorCheats a try. I'll provide another update once I've heard back from Pulse/GatorCheats, and tested the ESP, etc. out for a couple of hours.

Old 02/22/2019, 16:15   #170

elite*gold: 181
Hinzuzufügen wäre allerdings*

Aus eigener und Positiver Erfahrung:
drhacks.com
illusion-hacks.com
Old 02/22/2019, 17:21   #171

Have my Gatorcheat now and its amazing. All features works smoothly but there are some things that could improve. If gator sees this, the following features should be added "aim at visable only" and a esp that changes color when enemy is visable. Othere than that is is perfect.

+rep gatorcheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2019, 18:00   #172

Does gatorcheats sell 1 month ?
Old 02/22/2019, 18:01   #173

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by loshadka View Post
Does gatorcheats sell 1 month ?
i think its more of like a 3 month package )
Old 02/22/2019, 18:03   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
i think its more of like a 3 month package )
o rly ?
Old 02/22/2019, 19:13   #175

Gatorcheats.com legit so far. Tested aimbot/ESP and default settings are good and close to legit. Used all day yesterday and no ban as of yet (hopefully never)

It may take a while to get your cheat login and download as I believe (from what other users have said, including gator himself) that this is a one-man operation and he has to manually send you the download link/build. Be patient if you order, took about a day to get me up and running from the point of purchase ----> to playing. Great software so far though, I'll post again if anything changes.
Old 02/22/2019, 19:20   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigge94 View Post
Have my Gatorcheat now and its amazing. All features works smoothly but there are some things that could improve. If gator sees this, the following features should be added "aim at visable only" and a esp that changes color when enemy is visable. Othere than that is is perfect.

+rep gatorcheats
Agree with that would be awesome
Old 02/22/2019, 19:35   #177

nevermind found my answer lol
Old 02/22/2019, 19:37   #178

GATORCHEATS.COM

Got my Gatorcheats login and password close to 25 hours after purchase. They did though update me occasionally via text when I asked so I'm not disappointed there at all.

EASE OF USE 10/10
I've only encountered errors a couple of times getting this to run (most Apex crashing at intro) I run (2) 2080TIs NVLinked so I'm on a beast of a rig. That said, this thing is a breeze to get going and NO in game crashing albeit it one and that was Apex being Apex.

ESP 7/10
While not as fancy or as feature rich as some I've seen or used, it does the job. You'll have no problem tracking players and their whereabouts.

AIMBOT 10/10
Hands down the best aimbot on the market and I say that will full support. Its **** deadly can be modified accordingly.

LONGEVITY ??/10
This is the biggest reason I've decided to go with Gatorcheats. I haven't lasted longer than maybe a day or two with other providers before a ban hits. So I'll reserve my judgement on this...

As it stands, this thingand Gatorcheats are 100% legit and I love it.

I do have a question for Gator or anyone that is using the cheat. I've been restarting my PC after every game (I believe the instructions allude to that but I may be reading it wrong). Do I HAVE to do this after every game, or every gaming session (meaning everytime I decide to close out of Apex)?
Old 02/22/2019, 19:43   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpac2k7 View Post
GATORCHEATS.COM

Got my Gatorcheats login and password close to 25 hours after purchase. They did though update me occasionally via text when I asked so I'm not disappointed there at all.

EASE OF USE 10/10
I've only encountered errors a couple of times getting this to run (most Apex crashing at intro) I run (2) 2080TIs NVLinked so I'm on a beast of a rig. That said, this thing is a breeze to get going and NO in game crashing albeit it one and that was Apex being Apex.

ESP 7/10
While not as fancy or as feature rich as some I've seen or used, it does the job. You'll have no problem tracking players and their whereabouts.

AIMBOT 10/10
Hands down the best aimbot on the market and I say that will full support. Its **** deadly can be modified accordingly.

LONGEVITY ??/10
This is the biggest reason I've decided to go with Gatorcheats. I haven't lasted longer than maybe a day or two with other providers before a ban hits. So I'll reserve my judgement on this...

As it stands, this thingand Gatorcheats are 100% legit and I love it.

I do have a question for Gator or anyone that is using the cheat. I've been restarting my PC after every game (I believe the instructions allude to that but I may be reading it wrong). Do I HAVE to do this after every game, or every gaming session (meaning everytime I decide to close out of Apex)?
After every game session. You really did after every game? Ohh *** feelsbadman
Old 02/22/2019, 19:48   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
After every game session. You really did after every game? Ohh *** feelsbadman
Yes bro I did...

*****!!!

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected

« Hacker dreamteam | - »