Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/12/2021, 18:17   #1696

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger. View Post
Can vouch, LC was good for a few months when I started using it. It got to popular and unfortunately when cheats get really popular they usually get detected. The past updates for the recent month(s) since it's been detected usually last a week before another wave goes out. Imho, the dev should take it down for a few months to recode it completely and add a verification system but that's just my opinion.

Edit: Just curious but has anyone tried , and if it's any good?
I agree with you.
That tool is very easy to use, but I think it is easy to be detected because of the large number of customers.
Old 09/13/2021, 23:30   #1697

elite*gold: 24
You know the list is good when you won’t put izi on it. Like wtf you said you would.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2021, 09:37   #1698

izi lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2021, 13:03   #1699

LC is too risky to use
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2021, 04:29   #1700

elite*gold: 23
Neat list, how can one get their product on there?
Old 09/21/2021, 09:26   #1701

i've tryid 3 dayz cheats so far each of em got me banned after 1day.
1. Bypass dayz
2. horizon dayz
3. KZT dayz
You cannot trust these names i even asked some sellers of bypass dayz if its detected they replied it is detected we are working to solve it. Not stopping my subscription or anything.
And when my friend asked to buy dayz bypass same day he replied with sure no problem no detection so its a scam. I can provide chat logs / screenshots.
Seller name : Cavirm avoid at all costs.

If anyone know legit provider that doesnt bs or scam reply to me thank you.
Old 09/21/2021, 16:30   #1702

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowatt1679 View Post
i've tryid 3 dayz cheats so far each of em got me banned after 1day.
1. Bypass dayz
2. horizon dayz
3. KZT dayz
You cannot trust these names i even asked some sellers of bypass dayz if its detected they replied it is detected we are working to solve it. Not stopping my subscription or anything.
And when my friend asked to buy dayz bypass same day he replied with sure no problem no detection so its a scam. I can provide chat logs / screenshots.
Seller name : Cavirm avoid at all costs.

If anyone know legit provider that doesnt bs or scam reply to me thank you.
This is apex section my guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2021, 17:58   #1703

BCWare (such as this one: ) is completely detected.

I created 2 new fresh accounts, done the tutorial and as far I got into the first game, I got banned. I was banned with lvl 1!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2021, 19:00   #1704

Quote:
Can vouch, LC was good for a few months when I started using it. It got to popular and unfortunately when cheats get really popular they usually get detected. The past updates for the recent month(s) since it's been detected usually last a week before another wave goes out. Imho, the dev should take it down for a few months to recode it completely and add a verification system but that's just my opinion.

Edit: Just curious but has anyone tried , and if it's any good?
I don't know if it's CFF Pro what I have, but I have a project from the CFF Team. They are really amazing. I hitted Master and wasn't banned.
Today there was an update and they more humanized there Aimbot. To be honest.. the Aimbot feels completely different now but seems more legit than before.
If you don't do all the time 15+ kills your account will stay safe.
They HWID spoofer is also very good.

I bought my cheat from Mikhail and I get 50% discount if I resub them during the month (you pay for the first month 16$ and for each further month you use this subscription you just pay 8$)

All in all: trusted and fast in updates and undetected. Depends which reseller you get, they are very friendly. Mikhail for example waits for my answer and helps me anytime he can.

I have just one negative point and that is, that you have to physically disconnect all your monitors (except one).

I guess I got the Pro version, because the title of that cheat is "PRO"
Old 09/24/2021, 20:03   #1705

elite*gold: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
I don't know if it's CFF Pro what I have, but I have a project from the CFF Team. They are really amazing. I hitted Master and wasn't banned.
Today there was an update and they more humanized there Aimbot. To be honest.. the Aimbot feels completely different now but seems more legit than before.
If you don't do all the time 15+ kills your account will stay safe.
They HWID spoofer is also very good.

I bought my cheat from Mikhail and I get 50% discount if I resub them during the month (you pay for the first month 16$ and for each further month you use this subscription you just pay 8$)

All in all: trusted and fast in updates and undetected. Depends which reseller you get, they are very friendly. Mikhail for example waits for my answer and helps me anytime he can.

I have just one negative point and that is, that you have to physically disconnect all your monitors (except one).

I guess I got the Pro version, because the title of that cheat is "PRO"
Any idea if Windows + P -> PC Screen Only works or do you always have to physically disconnect the monitors?
Old 09/24/2021, 22:04   #1706

Quote:
Any idea if Windows + P -> PC Screen Only works or do you always have to physically disconnect the monitors?
You have to physically disconnect them. Otherwise the cheat will be not enabled (I guess the overlay would be drawn wrong, it's an external cheat which is stream proof). I know that I forgot once to disconnect one monitor and I was wondered why the cheat isn't working anymore.. I get no FPS issues or anything else. Just if you enabled the loot (to see the specified loot you wanna see) it's laggy but that should be clear.

If you want to save a lot of money that is the best cheat you can get which is not semi detected like the most cheats which costs 50$+

I recommend (if you doesn't want to be banned) that you choose the "Aimbot version 2" - you can adjust the FOV and smooth speed as you want. I am using an 45 FOV and 5 smooth speed. You can't trust the Aimbot version 2 to 100%, you have to adjust your mouse in reallife a bit too. Just pressing right click will not work, if you want that, just choose Aimbot version 1 with a small smooth speed
Old 09/25/2021, 01:01   #1707

elite*gold: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
You have to physically disconnect them. Otherwise the cheat will be not enabled (I guess the overlay would be drawn wrong, it's an external cheat which is stream proof). I know that I forgot once to disconnect one monitor and I was wondered why the cheat isn't working anymore.. I get no FPS issues or anything else. Just if you enabled the loot (to see the specified loot you wanna see) it's laggy but that should be clear.

If you want to save a lot of money that is the best cheat you can get which is not semi detected like the most cheats which costs 50$+

I recommend (if you doesn't want to be banned) that you choose the "Aimbot version 2" - you can adjust the FOV and smooth speed as you want. I am using an 45 FOV and 5 smooth speed. You can't trust the Aimbot version 2 to 100%, you have to adjust your mouse in reallife a bit too. Just pressing right click will not work, if you want that, just choose Aimbot version 1 with a small smooth speed
Alright bet will look into it in the future, worth the hassle if it has good security.
Old 09/25/2021, 01:30   #1708

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Alright bet will look into it in the future, worth the hassle if it has good security.

If you want to try something different. We have no reported bans so far and I believe the last detection, if any, was about a year ago(?)

Willing to sell you a day key, I feel like you will like it. Kind regards.
Old 09/25/2021, 20:08   #1709

Thanks for the list
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/25/2021, 22:24   #1710

Quote:
Sadly have to tell you, that I encountered now 3 of 3 bans since today. I played with FOV 30, Smooth Speed 8, got just 2 kills per round and around 200 dmg and was banned during the play. I was able to play just 5 rounds in a row before got banned.

The spoofer seems to be good anyway.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected