Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/08/2022, 13:14   #2161

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Apparently Crypto/Kami has been detected, can anyone confirm this, please? For such a major provider the detection status should be updated IMO.
According to OnlyUD they got hit. Highly reputable place that takes no ****. Join https://******************
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2022, 14:24   #2162

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
According to OnlyUD they got hit. Highly reputable place that takes no ****. Join
Can vouch for OnlyUD, great community.
Old 10/09/2022, 21:48   #2163

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
on 25 august, there 3-5 people reported bans
on 27 august, other 5-6 people reported bans (banwave?)
1000 + users, 5 people reported bans = banwave? auto collected stats show 3% ban rate?
When I used LC it was more reports than that, what data is collected? Not aware it collects data.
I love Garmi but the product is not as undetected as you make out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2022, 01:35   #2164

Yeah LC has been catching ban waves every few days and lying about it not being detected.

They've been hit by at-least 10 ban waves when I was in for two months. The longest they were UD was for ~10 days max.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2022, 16:35   #2165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giftcard001 View Post
Yeah LC has been catching ban waves every few days and lying about it not being detected.

They've been hit by at-least 10 ban waves when I was in for two months. The longest they were UD was for ~10 days max.
Then you think why some guys can be 2-4 splits of master or pred if you think its UD for ~10 days max.
At least provide proper proof, what your loader ID?
When you purchased it?
What settings you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
When I used LC it was more reports than that, what data is collected? Not aware it collects data.
I love Garmi but the product is not as undetected as you make out.
I mean I am still using LC Pro and was able to used for 2-3 months at any time without issue.
Even at worst period, I was able to play for 3-4 weeks

But not being biased here, I was able to used since July till now (Byfron update took a while cause dev is on business trip)
For May, I was part of the 7-10% that keep getting banned, for like 2 weeks while the dev recoded the bypass.

Its pretty funny when I am just seeing a lot of bullshit when people claiming its detected while its down for the byfron update (sales disabled, you cannot even inject - so how you get banned?)
And less to say about what abt the non-users, those who just jump on bandwagon and just report the same... like the guy above me?

There's a ban thread where you can report bans inside - I think was opened since December 2021 ( on august 25 only 3-4 users reported on it, on august 27 - 4-5 users )

Since August, we incorporated statistic tracking - no of injection: bans report, its simply not everyone will just report bans, especially for ragers so rather than relying on simple ban thread.
Usual ban rate would hover 2.5-3.5%, when there's small waves where 3-4 or more people active report, we will see it spike about 4-5%. On season end wave/bigger wave, usually it will spike to 6-10%
Old 10/10/2022, 18:53   #2166

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
Then you think why some guys can be 2-4 splits of master or pred if you think its UD for ~10 days max.
At least provide proper proof, what your loader ID?
When you purchased it?
What settings you using?

I mean I am still using LC Pro and was able to used for 2-3 months at any time without issue.
Even at worst period, I was able to play for 3-4 weeks

But not being biased here, I was able to used since July till now (Byfron update took a while cause dev is on business trip)
For May, I was part of the 7-10% that keep getting banned, for like 2 weeks while the dev recoded the bypass.

Its pretty funny when I am just seeing a lot of bullshit when people claiming its detected while its down for the byfron update (sales disabled, you cannot even inject - so how you get banned?)
And less to say about what abt the non-users, those who just jump on bandwagon and just report the same... like the guy above me?

There's a ban thread where you can report bans inside - I think was opened since December 2021 ( on august 25 only 3-4 users reported on it, on august 27 - 4-5 users )

Since August, we incorporated statistic tracking - no of injection: bans report, its simply not everyone will just report bans, especially for ragers so rather than relying on simple ban thread.
Usual ban rate would hover 2.5-3.5%, when there's small waves where 3-4 or more people active report, we will see it spike about 4-5%. On season end wave, usually it will spike to 6-10%
Can't provide loader ID already deleted it from the computer

Love how you decide to attack me though claiming I've never used the product because apparently, any negative review can't be real, great acceptance.

Hitting Masters/Pred isn't hard with cheats not sure how that's an achievement.

Your "statistic" system is even flawed like you stated yourself because it literally doesn't record bans properly at all and is 100% reliant on the user being banned mid-match to record it.

My settings on warmed-up accounts;

ESP Features
UAV Minimap
Auto Strafe

pSilent - 3PoV - 18% - Closest Bone
RCS - 60%
Target Monsters
Prediction
Weak Aim Lock
TriggerBot

KDR never above 2, accuracy never above 50%

----

You also claim no ban waves happened but you had people being waved by instant or 6/12hr delayed bans from launching into the training range for weeks.

Took me way too long for me to switch chairs seeing how I was literally the only one in my group that was constantly being hit using it. Especially now knowing you guys lie about detection rates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2022, 18:42   #2167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giftcard001 View Post
Can't provide loader ID already deleted it from the computer

Love how you decide to attack me though claiming I've never used the product because apparently, any negative review can't be real, great acceptance.

Hitting Masters/Pred isn't hard with cheats not sure how that's an achievement.

Your "statistic" system is even flawed like you stated yourself because it literally doesn't record bans properly at all and is 100% reliant on the user being banned mid-match to record it.

My settings on warmed-up accounts;

ESP Features
UAV Minimap
Auto Strafe

pSilent - 3PoV - 18% - Closest Bone
RCS - 60%
Target Monsters
Prediction
Weak Aim Lock
TriggerBot

KDR never above 2, accuracy never above 50%

----

You also claim no ban waves happened but you had people being waved by instant or 6/12hr delayed bans from launching into the training range for weeks.

Took me way too long for me to switch chairs seeing how I was literally the only one in my group that was constantly being hit using it. Especially now knowing you guys lie about detection rates.
You know you could just get the loader ID from your message with discord bot or email

1. I never said statistic system was flawed, I said manual report can be rather low unless everyone active thus we moved to statistic system rather than relying on manual report

There's no means to obtain if you banned - the statistic system works that way as long you pop out banned message while injected - it will record the bans - be it if you banned before or mid game.

Of course you could refused to login with cheese to avoid logging statistic but nothing we can do if users are willingly to expose their HWID by logging in without cheese (inbuilt spoofer) - you could also like wait for the delayed email like ~6- 8 hours and don't login.

2. My point wasn't that its is hard to reach diamond master or pred, is that there's multiple users who reach master pred for 2-4 splits - so my question is how does people able to get master or pred for 2-4 splits - if like you said - UD ~10 days?

3. I never said there's no ban waves - read carefully I just said that there wasn't any ban wave on 24-27 September (which majority of the providers got hit on them).
I said early (11-18 september) we saw 3%-> 9% spike.

4. I guess you never checked discord both public or vip discord - garmoth declared it mid risk due to the fact early/mid September (11 - 18 september) - we saw the ban rate spike from 3-3.5% to 8-10%, none of the staff were affected but we were seeing certain groups (estimated 5-8%) - one flagged 6/12hr - we worked w multiple groups to push the update for them - you can feel free to contact the testers involved - there are 15-20 of them.

5. There wasn't instant ban - you can check w any providers even if its detected - they wouldn't instant ban you - the only reason for instant bans is if your account were already banned before you logged in (could also be a side effect if you were IP banned - I seen 3-4 cases of it over 2 years)

6. Regarding PSilent - magnetic bullet will always be risky - especially bullet fly toward them. Even master/ pred uses below 1 fov psilent or just use high smooth aimbot...
Old 10/18/2022, 04:21   #2168

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
@Xenos Hoping to see on that list soon

Old 10/22/2022, 02:18   #2169

elite*gold: 9630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
Can vouch for WinKings.cc. Deserves to be on the list. Only competition is LC probably, but LC can't stay UD so they're def the best out rn.
Hello, @Rabbit™

I recommend you CX Software, if you had problems in the past with Detected Providers.

Why Us?

- Private Bypass Method and Highly Focused on Security
- Spoofer Included
- Premium Features like Auto Loot, Auto Shield Swap, Silent Aim, Smart Item ESP, accurated aimbot with prediction and much more
- You like to Rage sometimes, or only do closet?
- Streamproof
- Windows 11 Supported
- All Windows 10 versions Supported
- Intel/AMD Supported
- No annoying HWID locks, use the product across multiple PCs

feel free to check it.
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...e-spoofer.html

Best Greetings,
CX Team.
Old 10/27/2022, 18:39   #2170

[url] https://WinKings.cc/ [/ url] I do not recommend I bought it for 1 day.
I played for 30 minutes and banned (I was playing calmly, so I wanted to check if there is a thigh)
Old 10/28/2022, 09:50   #2171

i've some aimboss invite and selling some for cheap price. its best cheese for main account. contact me on discord: iitzme.han#7324
Old 10/28/2022, 20:09   #2172

Lavicheats always detected for all apex cheats even without using aimbot

Also bad support
Old 10/29/2022, 00:10   #2173

Quote:
Originally Posted by theripperx26 View Post
Lavicheats always detected for all apex cheats even without using aimbot

Also bad support
i think everyone knows lavicheat is a scammed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2022, 08:50   #2174

Does anyone know these cheats? In my opinion from the price I am a scam.
Old 10/29/2022, 12:47   #2175

Not recommend APEX LEGACY phoenix

I play without a spoofer and the cheat runs without a ban (+ 2 hours more)

when I use cheats and spoofer and just start 1 macth I immediately get banned just only esp and glow

every time i get tires i already use apex cleaner and i always check serialhwid
and the phoenix staff blocked my discord because I complained about a cheat problem that always gets banned. he says undetected but reality detected

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected