Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST ONLY 🔥 VISIBLECHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST ONLY 🔥 VISIBLECHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Arrow 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE 🔥 LEAGUE AIMASSIST ONLY 🔥 VISIBLECHECK 🔥 STREAMPROOF

--- + ---

--- + ---

| |

| |

|

--- + ---

After purchasing and using many different cheats, we grew tired of using the same boring Aimbots over, and over, and over again... Each one seeming to use the same public methods, which looked unlegit to the experienced eye no matter the settings you used.

Thus, we took it into our own hands and created Stealthmode. The last cheat you'll ever need to buy.

As all League-based Cheats, our Cheat is meant to help users get to the Top Ranks without attracting any suspicion towards themselves. We focus on creating legit-based features meant for competing at the highest levels. Features that are subtle to the eye, yet powerful for the user.

--- + ---

| USER VOUCHES (100+ 10/10 REVIEWS) |

--- + ---

| OUR AIM ASSIST |

Dominate your competition, without calling negative attention towards yourself.

CURRENT GIF IS FROM OUR LEAGUE PRODUCT UNTIL NEW GIFS OF AIM ASSIST ONLY COME OUT.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH ESP. IF YOU WANT ESP, USE OUR LEAGUE PRODUCT.

Visible Check is always on, and Aim Assist only activates on VISIBLE enemies.

Our Aim Assist is "subtle, yet powerful" for the user, and is far different from the basic Aimbots all cheats these days seem to use. Developed behind analyzing countless hours of high-tier/professional gameplay, our aim uses randomized strength based on situation which allows you to look completely legit to anyone spectating. Look and Feel like a Pro, without the fear of others being able to tell you are using any assistance. Including Serversided checks!

This will help everyone, no matter your aiming ability, but it won't be a saving grace like an Aimbot would be. You'll still have to put in some work aiming.

Built for experienced players seeking a slight boost to become a killing machine.

Our Aim Assist works as a correction assist. It will pull towards the body/head when certain criteria is met. If you are familiar with our other products, you will adore this one too. "Incredibly Subtle to the Human eye, yet extremely Powerful for the user."

--- + ---

| USER VIDEOS |

CURRENT VIDEO IS FROM OUR LEAGUE PRODUCT UNTIL NEW VIDEOS OF AIM ASSIST ONLY COME OUT.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH ESP. IF YOU WANT ESP, USE OUR LEAGUE PRODUCT.

--- + ---

| OUR COST |

--- + ---

View Pricing/Purchase our Product by clicking on the License amount you wish to purchase!

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and we will take a look further

-

To Pay With Stripe or Paypal, please Join our Telegram & speak to Staff.

Join our "General Chat" to speak to one of our Staff. We recommend joining News & Announcements to be informed of any updates, downtimes, etc.

GENERAL CHAT -
LOOKING FOR GROUP -

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

Controllers:

- Our Products seem to support Controllers without any third party applications. All users have reported 0 issues with any.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and I will take a look further

--- + ---
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2022, 01:02   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Aimbot/AimAssist:
10/10
Nothing to say, amazing and works with all controllers without a need for third party programes.

Loader/Support
10/10
Loader is just run-and-go, nothing complicated even for newbies.
Stealthmode is always online and instant replies once he sees your message, the best support out there.
will continue to use this product for the duration i play apex
Old 05/07/2022, 01:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys were detected before. Is it all fixed now? Why created new thread tho
Old 05/07/2022, 02:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by susrian View Post
You guys were detected before. Is it all fixed now? Why created new thread tho
Yeah. It's been fixed for ~30 days now.

Btw, I don't know if you didn't see... but this is our Aim Assist only thread, lol. It even shows at the top and the bottom our other League product thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 03:06   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1510
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Yeah. It's been fixed for ~30 days now.

Btw, I don't know if you didn't see... but this is our Aim Assist only thread, lol. It even shows at the top and the bottom our other League product thread.
Lol my dude must be blind

====

+rep

Was part of the testing phase. Able to test for about 3 1/2 weeks before they took it down to launch again. Account still in good standings and Im still playing

10/10 Aim Assist - HUGE for legit play. Even with 200 fps it's so **** hard to understand im using any cheats. Friends cant tell and **** i cant tell either sometimes if its the cheat that helped me get the kill or my own aim but once i turn off the cheat i can see that it was actually the aim assist helping me

10/10 Staff - While it did take a while to get back up they didnt stop working on it and testing was great. Met the whole team and theyre really nice people. Stealth is always on and Zeb..... dont get me started on him xD hes just always there and ready to help anyone and everyone as best as he can. ******* love the guy.

I defi can recommend this to anyone looking for just an aim assist. It'll blow you away if you can already aim semi-well. if not, as long as you can get 144 fps youll love it.
Old 05/07/2022, 03:35   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great customer service great support. Very helpful staff. Very good aim assist.
Old 05/07/2022, 04:27   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Used stealth for a few months till recently had to do some pc upgrades definitely recommend tho stealth on top
Old 06/03/2022, 05:01   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

super good for closet cheating wingman aimassist feels a lil too strong i dont pick it up if im q'd with ppl cus it pulls too hard but other than that it gets the job done
Old 06/03/2022, 22:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedaf27 View Post
super good for closet cheating wingman aimassist feels a lil too strong i dont pick it up if im q'd with ppl cus it pulls too hard but other than that it gets the job done
If it's too strong, you can always turn down how strong the aim assistance is lol. DM a Staff member or read the instructions manual on how to do so. Also, record yourself and look back at the gameplay. Remember that only YOU can feel the pull and know that you have any assistance. It looks incredibly legit to others.

Anyways, glad you are enjoying our product
Old 06/18/2022, 08:29   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Hey, you searching resellers ?
Old 06/21/2022, 23:36   #11

Fully Updated for 6/21/2022 Update

Have a great time
Old 06/22/2022, 21:10   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It works...and it works well.

Let me start off by saying that I'm not the type of person to voice my opinion. A classic lurker if you will... but I had to review this one for a few reasons.

The first reason being the most important to me personally...

The support/service is superb

I get myself a 24 hour code to test this and see how it worked based on the already positive reviews I had seen. And to begin...it didn't work. I thought "welp, these things happen. I'll message the Telegram chat and see if anyone comes back"... I got a response within 1 minute of reporting the problem. I then had support for the next hour going through troubleshooting. The problem was sorted from their end and...to be honest I was shocked. Usually cheat devs are too busy to give a single shit about the users buying their program. Not with Stealthmode though. They saw the problem through from beginning to end. Not only that....BUT THEY'RE NICE AS WELL.

Cheat Stability - 10/10

I've used a fair few cheats, and out of those I can say that 2 of them have been stable and not caused crashes... Stealthmode is 1 of those 2.

The loader is clean, simple, easy to understand what's going on. No funny business. It's to the point -- that's all it needs.

Aim Assist - 10/10

It goes without saying that it doesn't matter if a cheat is stable when the contents of it doesn't work. Well you're not going to have to worry about that with Stealthmode. The aimassist works... and it works perfectly.

All guns other than wingman/shotguns require you to shoot for it to activate. This is a perfect way to allow the aim to seem fluid and human like. If you have ESP included, it allows for easy preparation before getting into a fight. And before you know it, you've beamed a team, squadwiped and it would be very difficult for a spectator to see any "aimbot"-ish behaviour. It honestly works so well.

ESP - 10/10

I have found numerous times from other cheats that ESPs on an enemy look terrible, the colours are too bright and the outline is too thick. It stops you from being able to actually guage where is. This is not the case on Stealthmode, I could see from the gifs when looking at this cheat that the graphic around an enemy looked very easy on the eye. And once I got to try it myself... it looked even better. Just the right amount of outline and colour on a player and no inconsistencies either.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO BE SUBTLE, LOOK NO FURTHER... THIS IS THE ONE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2022, 16:26   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

12/10 cheat

i’ve used for well over 3 months , no bans . i’ve played with/ against pros and they don’t suspect because it’s very hard to know esp if you’re a good player . the glow is really good and aim assist is perfect given you have relative mouse control . i’d highly reccomend this .

- MLGZAYD
Old 07/15/2022, 15:04   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gostaria de fazer um teste já que jogo com controle do Xbox onde no Pc e mas năo sei como comprar e nem se vai funcionar?alguém pode me ajudar acabei de me inscrever no site
Old 08/10/2022, 01:13   #15

Product News - 8/09/2022 - APEX NEWS

1. APEX LEGENDS NEW SEASON UPDATE

All products fully updated for the latest patch.

- If you didn't receive the loader from the testing phase, there is a new loader required for Apex users.

- Already received it? Just launch the loader to obtain the newest builds.

2. ABILITY TO PURCHASE APEX RESTORED ON SELLIX

Enjoy ❤️