Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Safe/Legit Apex Cheats.

Discussion on LF Safe/Legit Apex Cheats. within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post LF Safe/Legit Apex Cheats.

Hey there epvpers,

I have been a part of a one of the most reputed provider for 3 months but their apex is down for almost 2 months and hence I decided to move on. I'm looking for a new provider. This is your chance at keeping me hooked for many more months to come as long as you deliver! This is what I am looking for from you. Must accept credit card payment.

• I will most likely use it on my main. Yes I am aware that there is always a risk but it is what it is. I can hide my cheating pretty well as I have reached Diamond 4 without any cheats. Ok I lied, I used an ahk based anti recoil script but nothing crazy I have the skill it takes to be better but not the time to work on improving.
  • A good history with detections.
  • A fully customizable aimbot (preferably not silent as I feel like they are way too obvious even with the lowest fov) with good prediction.
  • A pleasing ESP.
  • No rage features / unnecessary features, I'd like to keep the detection vectors as low as possible.
  • Good support.

I have of course done my research and I have looked into a few providers, namely, clutch-solutions and kernaim.

Clutch seems good, has good reviews. Support seems fine aswell. Feel free to provide more opinion on them. But the cons are that they are not streamproof. Not a deal breaker when it comes to it but a streamproof cheat will definitely a good addition.

Kernaim looks relatively new. But the cheat is somewhat similar to what I have used before. Not sure how legitimate they are. More testimonies would definitely let me make my choice.

I am open-minded to suggestions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2022, 04:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/27/2022, 18:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaStuffSeller View Post
Hey there epvpers,

I have been a part of a one of the most reputed provider for 3 months but their apex is down for almost 2 months and hence I decided to move on. I'm looking for a new provider. This is your chance at keeping me hooked for many more months to come as long as you deliver! This is what I am looking for from you. Must accept credit card payment.

• I will most likely use it on my main. Yes I am aware that there is always a risk but it is what it is. I can hide my cheating pretty well as I have reached Diamond 4 without any cheats. Ok I lied, I used an ahk based anti recoil script but nothing crazy I have the skill it takes to be better but not the time to work on improving.
  • A good history with detections.
  • A fully customizable aimbot (preferably not silent as I feel like they are way too obvious even with the lowest fov) with good prediction.
  • A pleasing ESP.
  • No rage features / unnecessary features, I'd like to keep the detection vectors as low as possible.
  • Good support.

I have of course done my research and I have looked into a few providers, namely, clutch-solutions and kernaim.

Clutch seems good, has good reviews. Support seems fine aswell. Feel free to provide more opinion on them. But the cons are that they are not streamproof. Not a deal breaker when it comes to it but a streamproof cheat will definitely a good addition.

Kernaim looks relatively new. But the cheat is somewhat similar to what I have used before. Not sure how legitimate they are. More testimonies would definitely let me make my choice.

I am open-minded to suggestions.
I would really recommend you check us out. We sell a private apex cheat and the only somewhat rage feature we have is no recoil. Everything is really customizable and we only have 25 slots. It is a lot pricey because yes it is private but in the long run it is really worth it because we have had 0 detections. Add me on discord if you are interested.
Old 02/28/2022, 08:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Arrow Apex Legends -> Apex Legends Trad…

#moved
Old 03/02/2022, 15:46   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 89093
The Black Market: 149/0/0
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaStuffSeller View Post

Hello,

Yes, we are quite new (at least on EPVP), our cheat has been released in September 2021, fully undetected at the moment, updates are fast and security improvements are frequent

No useless features or rage hacking possible, we are focused on security and closet cheating, if that's what you are looking for, come with us

If you have any question, feel free to contact our support, we are available 24/7

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, legit, legit providers, safe