Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥😈 TRUEYE.IO 😈🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 PLAYER/ITEM ESP 🔥 PRIVATE 🔥 LOW USERS

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥😈 TRUEYE.IO 😈🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 PLAYER/ITEM ESP 🔥 PRIVATE 🔥 LOW USERS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 439
🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥😈 TRUEYE.IO 😈🔥 ESP ONLY 🔥 PLAYER/ITEM ESP 🔥 PRIVATE 🔥 LOW USERS

---------------------------------

Check out our Rainbow Six Siege Cheat!

Our Escape From Tarkov Cheat

After being around for 4+ years privately, we are proud to announce our newest endeavor:

Premium, Internal, Private, Vision-based Cheats, with a Focus on Security & High-End User Experience

Anyone familiar with Sore01 & ArcanusDevelopments knows of their Quality work and High-End User Experiences.

TruEye is the combined efforts of both, aiming for an even better experience than they were able to provide alone.

Whether it be Top Notch Support, Extremely High-End Products & Security, or Beautiful Launchers & In-Game Menus,

you can expect it all with TruEye.

Past Reviews, Vouches, & Recommendations

Our Launcher

Cheat Features

We will be providing Vision-based, Stream-Proof features only for TruEye products.

Everything you'll ever need to Dominate your Competition & Secure your Wins.

Open the Spoilers for More Information & Images of Features In-Game.

---

Player ESP

---

Item ESP

---

Keybinds

---

MISC

Pricing, Compatibility, & More:

Ready to obtain the Quality you Deserve?

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2021, 05:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 42
Eager to see what everyone thinks of our hard work!
Old 10/30/2021, 12:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This doesn't have a ab?
Old 10/30/2021, 12:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexkohli View Post
This doesn't have a ab?
Our products are strictly Vision-based & completely Stream-proof. We cater towards users looking to create videos/stream.
Old 11/03/2021, 08:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch here
+rep
It is very easy to see the enemy and is quite lightweight, so I would recommend it to anyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 09:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele16 View Post
vouch here
+rep
It is very easy to see the enemy and is quite lightweight, so I would recommend it to anyone.
Thank you for your vouch and +rep! Glad you are enjoying it.

Best of luck in your games
Old 11/03/2021, 15:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Good to see a new team/provider that actually cares about their community, product and the safety of it's user(s) keep up the good work champ. Hopefully you don't end up in the dumpster and proceed to exit scam, which I doubt given what your site & cheat looks like + the way you act.

Good luck with sales bud
Old 11/03/2021, 21:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noteless. View Post
Good to see a new team/provider that actually cares about their community, product and the safety of it's user(s) keep up the good work champ. Hopefully you don't end up in the dumpster and proceed to exit scam, which I doubt given what your site & cheat looks like + the way you act.

Good luck with sales bud
Thank you for the kind words!

While we are a new Provider, our Team has been in the business for years now, and we have no plans of leaving. Running a Provider is difficult, but, even if something is to occur, we will be 100% transparent and will rebuild our Products/Security to provide nothing but the best for our Users. You can count on that.
Old 11/04/2021, 02:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Only ESP??
Old 11/04/2021, 09:55   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmang View Post
Only ESP??
> Our products are strictly Vision-based & completely Stream-proof. We cater towards users looking to create videos/stream.

By the looks of it, this cheat is made to stay Undetected for as long as possible, so adding anymore features may be risky.
Old 11/04/2021, 17:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it come with a spoof?
Work in fullscreen and 2k?
TKS
Old 11/04/2021, 20:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmang View Post
Only ESP??
We will be providing Vision-based features, which means Player & Item ESP & potentially Skin/Charm/Other Changers soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noteless. View Post
> Our products are strictly Vision-based & completely Stream-proof. We cater towards users looking to create videos/stream.

By the looks of it, this cheat is made to stay Undetected for as long as possible, so adding anymore features may be risky.
This is correct. Sore01, our Head Developer, has been UD in Apex since March 2019 (pretty much since the release of Apex). We are aiming to continue the streak with our Apex Legends, and thus are being as careful as we can be with which Features we include in our Products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kz3884 View Post
Does it come with a spoof?
Work in fullscreen and 2k?
TKS
We are Internal, so yes. It works with any resolution, fullscreen/window/borderless, etc.

We do not include a Spoofer with any of our Products, as spoofers are another potential detection variable.
Old 11/04/2021, 20:56   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Apex Legends TruEye Cheat Review

Enemy ESP: The esp on the enemy is great, you can set the distance you would want to see the enemy and when you're close to the enemy a box will appear around them so you have a clearer view of where they are exactly.

Item ESP: This is a great feature on their part, the cheat will filter items depending on which gun you have. For example, if I am carrying an r-301 it will only show attachments and ammo for that active gun. Which I personally love because it makes it easier to see instead of seeing every single item pop on my screen.

Security: From what I've seen one of the best out there, the main goal of this cheat is to stay ud for as long as it possibly can and I personally do not see it getting detected anytime soon. Due to the limited features and the id verification so that "certain people" won't attempt to get access and make the cheat detectable. If you want a cheat to play on your main and want a very low chance of getting banned I would go with TruEye.

Cheat UI: Injecting the cheat is very simple and easy. It's literally Plug and Play. The UI of the cheat is amazing as well, and the cheat causes no lag to the game whatsoever. I hit 140+ fps on a 2080 ti.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 23:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosis11 View Post
Apex Legends TruEye Cheat Review

Enemy ESP: The esp on the enemy is great, you can set the distance you would want to see the enemy and when you're close to the enemy a box will appear around them so you have a clearer view of where they are exactly.

Item ESP: This is a great feature on their part, the cheat will filter items depending on which gun you have. For example, if I am carrying an r-301 it will only show attachments and ammo for that active gun. Which I personally love because it makes it easier to see instead of seeing every single item pop on my screen.

Security: From what I've seen one of the best out there, the main goal of this cheat is to stay ud for as long as it possibly can and I personally do not see it getting detected anytime soon. Due to the limited features and the id verification so that "certain people" won't attempt to get access and make the cheat detectable. If you want a cheat to play on your main and want a very low chance of getting banned I would go with TruEye.

Cheat UI: Injecting the cheat is very simple and easy. It's literally Plug and Play. The UI of the cheat is amazing as well, and the cheat causes no lag to the game whatsoever. I hit 140+ fps on a 2080 ti.
Thank you for your Review Glad you are enjoying our Cheat.
Old 11/05/2021, 18:30   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks for your reply. Another question, can Chinese user run it normally?
Any way, I've applied for it, hope to your good news.