Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] UNDETECTEBLE Macros+TriggerBot Apex Legends | Cheapest LifeTime

Discussion on [Release] UNDETECTEBLE Macros+TriggerBot Apex Legends | Cheapest LifeTime within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
Arrow [Release] UNDETECTEBLE Macros+TriggerBot Apex Legends | Cheapest LifeTime

Macros PREMIUM - Price: 15 EUR (Lifetime with Support)
-Fully extinguishes recoil, leaving 1-2% for legit shooting
-Works on any mouse, any system
-Private Software
-High-quality, time-tested software
-Binding by HWID
-No pay for updates
-EXTRA functions
-Multiple types of protection
-The most secure cheat
-Updates
-Show weapon in hands on second monitor
-Swap version to 90% norecoil for 2-3 lvl mods (with mods 99%)
-TriggerBot (for triggerbot you should have cheat with glow, also can be purchased on qppal.com)

In game:

How to buy:
Discord: Huntreded#6160
Discord Server:
Telegram: @HonorOfDecode
Old 04/12/2021, 16:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can i vouch for you
Old 05/01/2021, 17:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Can't recommend dealing with these guys. They give a non working product and then refuses to refund unless they cant fix it via support. They have already tried and it didnt fix it, still they dont refund. Here are the chat logs:
Just straight up scam provider.
Old 05/01/2021, 17:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostalive View Post
Can't recommend dealing with these guys. They give a non working product and then refuses to refund unless they cant fix it via support. They have already tried and it didnt fix it, still they dont refund. Here are the chat logs:
Just straight up scam provider.
1. By agreement we can do refund only if product doesn't work on your PC after support help. We msged you to give us an access to check what problem, you declined. So scam movements only from your side.
2. For all our users GA launcher and also macros work without problem.

In result. You don't want to reinstall broken windows without standard drivers and also refuse us to try fix a problem. In this situation we'll not do refund. Thanks for attention
Old 05/01/2021, 21:39   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyNoble View Post
1. By agreement we can do refund only if product doesn't work on your PC after support help. We msged you to give us an access to check what problem, you declined. So scam movements only from your side.
2. For all our users GA launcher and also macros work without problem.

In result. You don't want to reinstall broken windows without standard drivers and also refuse us to try fix a problem. In this situation we'll not do refund. Thanks for attention
Lmao, just straight up lying so that people will not think its a scam. The chat logs are there, I never refused support, you were unable to give support and then refused to refund when you couldnt solve the issue. Nothing wrong with my windows either, not sure why you trying to lie about my windows being broken lol. Anyway, anyone who considers buying it read through the chat logs and see how they act when theres a problem. Also you removed my review on the discord server and banned me when I gave a negative review. If anything that alone should show how you guys really are.
Old 05/01/2021, 22:06   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just a reseller, selling russian cheats.
Old 05/02/2021, 13:05   #7

Quote:
Lmao, just straight up lying so that people will not think its a scam. The chat logs are there, I never refused support, you were unable to give support and then refused to refund when you couldnt solve the issue. Nothing wrong with my windows either, not sure why you trying to lie about my windows being broken lol. Anyway, anyone who considers buying it read through the chat logs and see how they act when theres a problem. Also you removed my review on the discord server and banned me when I gave a negative review. If anything that alone should show how you guys really are.
Whole discord server can proof that you're dumb kid that spam on server and got ban for that, we didn't remove your negative review till you start spam. You refused support. We just asked simple questions like antivirus, windows version etc, we didn't give you support. You refused our support just after we tried to fix it, so shut your mouth kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyYakuza View Post
just a reseller, selling russian cheats.
I'm a developer of this product
Old 05/02/2021, 14:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Whole discord server can proof that you're dumb kid that spam on server and got ban for that, we didn't remove your negative review till you start spam. You refused support. We just asked simple questions like antivirus, windows version etc, we didn't give you support. You refused our support just after we tried to fix it, so shut your mouth kinder

Ah you gonna say I spam on your server after leaving 1 bad review and then getting banned? kinda weird dude. Also as ive stated before the chat logs are posted lol, you dont need to lie about that I refused support, people can just read the chat logs.
Old 05/02/2021, 15:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

You are not a developer, if you were a developer then you would know what those error messages mean.

You are just a chinese reseller, selling russian cheats.

i know the developers of these products you are selling.

so stop bullshitting me!
Old 05/03/2021, 13:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyYakuza View Post
You are not a developer, if you were a developer then you would know what those error messages mean.

You are just a chinese reseller, selling russian cheats.

i know the developers of these products you are selling.

so stop bullshitting me!
That was funny. So who's developer of this script, kinder?
Old 05/27/2021, 02:25   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ah you gonna say I spam on your server after leaving 1 bad review and then getting banned? kinda weird dude. Also as ive stated before the chat logs are posted lol, you dont need to lie about that I refused support, people can just read the chat logs.
Did you try to let him to teamviewer so you accept the support?
Old 10/15/2021, 05:32   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested in triggerbot, but none of your cheats on your website list that as a feature.