Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌖 ECLIPSECHEATS 🌑 🔥 - CHEAP APEX SIMPLE GLOW - 🔥 UD ✅

Discussion on 🌖 ECLIPSECHEATS 🌑 🔥 - CHEAP APEX SIMPLE GLOW - 🔥 UD ✅ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/29/2021, 15:12   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How can i contact new seller, i tried reach him on discord but no ans
Old 04/29/2021, 15:19   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My old key works with the new server so I don't think Shen was scamming. What I'm trying to find is who actually owns this. It's nuts that it's not on epvp
Old 04/29/2021, 15:28   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexsir View Post
My old key works with the new server so I don't think Shen was scamming. What I'm trying to find is who actually owns this. It's nuts that it's not on epvp
Well apparently the payments to the developers didn't happen in a timely manner, so who knows why Shen did whatever they did. Shen was also lately always tired, sick and ?busy? sooooo... *shrugs shoulders*
Edit: also the effort put into the discord channel was not too bad, especially in the last 1-2 weeks, so just a very weird situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unconsent View Post
How can i contact new seller, i tried reach him on discord but no ans
So did 100s of other people, give them some time and have patience. Nobody is really happy with this situation.
Old 04/29/2021, 17:09   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my key still working with the new loader but i have 5 days left , where to renew my key ?
and there is a discord server to know the status and news etc, ?
Old 04/29/2021, 18:49   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe255 View Post
my key still working with the new loader but i have 5 days left , where to renew my key ?
The new loader should give you a message with a discord user name, or check on page 2 of this thread for the name in one of the images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe255 View Post
I wish I knew that too, not being able to be up to date on the cheat status was one of the reasons I left phoenix apex. But before the discord channel was purged, they talked about the new loader being able to detect new EAC versions and not inject? But no idea if that was just in Shens head...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2021, 22:43   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your discord channel is down? Cant able to join
Old 05/01/2021, 14:34   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Shen exit scammed, eclipse is dead
Old 05/02/2021, 19:35   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
guess exit scamming suspended license and the "New seller" never answered me back.
Old 05/03/2021, 15:26   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpragnow View Post
guess exit scamming suspended license and the "New seller" never answered me back.
You can talk to if you want, they are the new reseller for the english market with a new discord channel with support ticket system and not just a user.

My guess is that Snez did not like or could handle the amount of shambles from Shen.