Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👉LASTCHEAT APEX🔥 | RAGE/LEGIT🎭 | SPECIAL FEATURES🚀 | BEST SUPPORT💕 | INSTANT👈

Discussion on 👉LASTCHEAT APEX🔥 | RAGE/LEGIT🎭 | SPECIAL FEATURES🚀 | BEST SUPPORT💕 | INSTANT👈 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2021, 03:29   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
been using for 3 days straight, top cheat. the problem is, others who use it,if you're first team, they have no respect and go psilent and kill everything and when u spectate, they play retarded - legit aim. and ****, there are a lot of pros using cheats, you just can see from wallhacks how many are watching you back and knowing you're position so they can rotate. (i went psilent on shiv cause i knew he saw me through Turbine and rotate and kept watching back to see where my team was) he deserved it.
Old 05/09/2021, 16:03   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmoth View Post
We have readded "Observer List" to our list of features. More feature updates coming soon!
I thought they removed it from pubs and patched the way you used to be able to see if someone was spectationg you?
Old 05/09/2021, 20:12   #123
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 6740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexrev View Post
I thought they removed it from pubs and patched the way you used to be able to see if someone was spectationg you?
We patched something back up. Should work fine for now - but who knows - they could always patch it.

We added full support for Bocek. Should be able to hit targets close-long range now.
Old 05/11/2021, 18:38   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Slow response time,almost not-responding to tickets...4 hours passed on my one-day sub (i want to try out before buying longer) and still cant get it to work because of spoofer error..

for now i cant recommend this cheat

edit:
after 8hrs of trying to get it to work i finally did it..
alll in alll i would say cheat is 7/10... just hope you dont have problems like i did..
would buy again
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 23:57   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So full disclosure: I have stopped using LC simply because I am bored of Apex now, but this is a completely honest review.

These folks don't bullshit you. Devs actually update stuff, are completely upfront, and don't ban people for calling them out when they're detected.

That is, when they're detected. Features are absolutely spectacular, the stability of the cheat is excellent, support is through the roof, mod response is nice, and the community is not toxic as hell. Best Apex cheat money can buy. 100% recommend these guys.

By the way, if this was unclear, it's UD like 98.581% of the time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2021, 10:21   #126
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by spale12 View Post
Slow response time,almost not-responding to tickets...4 hours passed on my one-day sub (i want to try out before buying longer) and still cant get it to work because of spoofer error..

for now i cant recommend this cheat

edit:
after 8hrs of trying to get it to work i finally did it..
alll in alll i would say cheat is 7/10... just hope you dont have problems like i did..
would buy again
It took us approx. roughly less than an hour to reply to your message. Usually we reply faster than that. The error was related to your spoofer messing up with the cheat. As for your downtime, you've got extra subtime due to a mass compensation of 3d so I don't see why you're complaining about losing out a few hours when you got an extra 48h for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinplicity.ASC View Post
So full disclosure: I have stopped using LC simply because I am bored of Apex now, but this is a completely honest review.

These folks don't bullshit you. Devs actually update stuff, are completely upfront, and don't ban people for calling them out when they're detected.

That is, when they're detected. Features are absolutely spectacular, the stability of the cheat is excellent, support is through the roof, mod response is nice, and the community is not toxic as hell. Best Apex cheat money can buy. 100% recommend these guys.

By the way, if this was unclear, it's UD like 98.581% of the time.
Thanks for your candor review.
Just wanna clarify, we weren't able to stay UD as much as we wanted during the past 3 months ish before we fixed the detection, but hopefully we can keep our streak up. We'll be adding more security measures as well in the next few days.
Old 05/13/2021, 03:09   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After being ****** around by other providers I finally tried LC.
Been using it for only 2 days so far no ban as of now and it works perfectly.
Other cheats didn't work/were detected and took long to update and their support was horrible.
I def recommend LC to anyone looking for a cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2021, 08:52   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely vouch for this, best support, best cheat for legit or rage. Simply buy it and never look back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2021, 11:08   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello guys after months im back here to hear is lastcheat now fine with legit settings ?
Old 05/15/2021, 04:55   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey these guy are truly the best apex providers I've ever dealt with. There product has the most features out of any I have triesd, they are one of only 2 providers I have found who are truly Undetected.

Big Vouch,
15/10 support team, great manners never rude, always fast replies and do whatever they can ♡

Product is 10/10 because how fast the Boss man actually updates and interacts with the customers.

10/10 Will continue to use and support this team.

Like always there are unavoidable ban waves and risks when cheezing. So play responsible. Week and a half and still going strong no bans even after the last wave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2021, 07:58   #131
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorPii View Post
hello guys after months im back here to hear is lastcheat now fine with legit settings ?
Yes, all g at the moment. Welcome back!
Old 05/17/2021, 10:53   #132 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, it would be a silly question but does it have a spoofer? I see that it has "autospoof" which I don't know if it's the same as a spoofer.
Old 05/17/2021, 12:25   #133
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnowiTap View Post
Hi, it would be a silly question but does it have a spoofer? I see that it has "autospoof" which I don't know if it's the same as a spoofer.
Hey there! You're correct in the sense that it is not the same as a spoofer.
Right now our auto spoof works for some people who are HWID'd but it also doesn't work for some, hence why on our discord's status page it's marked as "Not Working". It doesn't **** up your PC like a normal "spoofer" would so it's quite nice, however it's quite unreliable compared to the usual "spoofer" so if you want to be sure, I'd definitely recommend to use a third-party spoofing solution.
Old 05/18/2021, 05:26   #134 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
As a reseller, it’s really great. Any hack I’ve used before is not as safe as lastcheat.I recommend it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2021, 13:29   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmoth View Post
Hey there! You're correct in the sense that it is not the same as a spoofer.
Right now our auto spoof works for some people who are HWID'd but it also doesn't work for some, hence why on our discord's status page it's marked as "Not Working". It doesn't fuck up your PC like a normal "spoofer" would so it's quite nice, however it's quite unreliable compared to the usual "spoofer" so if you want to be sure, I'd definitely recommend to use a third-party spoofing solution.
Yeah all y'all needa do is get a static spoofer with the cheat as part of the deal 9r for 10 percent more. I know who has I'll pm the cheat creator

This is surely better than fp aimbot wise, and as far as going atleast a few months undetected, just needs spoofer

My friend tried this cheat fp zeus all on same account with the same static spoof. 3 weeks later no ban xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianTecker View Post
been using for 3 days straight, top cheat. the problem is, others who use it,if you're first team, they have no respect and go psilent and kill everything and when u spectate, they play retarded - legit aim. and damn, there are a lot of pros using cheats, you just can see from wallhacks how many are watching you back and knowing you're position so they can rotate. (i went psilent on shiv cause i knew he saw me through Turbine and rotate and kept watching back to see where my team was) he deserved it.
Yeah dude most pros are very obvious wallhackers that play it off. I look more.legit when I semirage
At least shiv hides it better and doesn't use huge fov silent and rcs like the rest, can respect that atleast xD
Closed Thread

Tags
apex legends, apex legends aimbot, apex legends wallhack, lastcheat, undetected apex legends