Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐Never Detected⭐Slot Based⭐Fully Legit⭐ StreamBypass⭐Season 5 Ready + Dominating⭐

Discussion on ⭐Never Detected⭐Slot Based⭐Fully Legit⭐ StreamBypass⭐Season 5 Ready + Dominating⭐ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/25/2020, 21:35   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ordered and got sent the Launcher but didnt have access apparently.Been msging all day over discord but no response.Will update if anything changes
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 07:15   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n30nfxp View Post
ordered and got sent the Launcher but didnt have access apparently.Been msging all day over discord but no response.Will update if anything changes
are you using now friend?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2020, 17:33   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok honest review...The lack of communication was due to time zone differences..Understandable

Everything is working now although for safety its aim bot only atm but that said his discord is active and very helpful and there's a lot of talk about new features for the hack.

Aim bot its self in game look pretty legit played about 15 games tonight and didn't get spectated once .I was getting about 8-9 kills per round.

Developer is very helpful (When hes not asleep... )

Should you buy it ? I would say yes as its a great aim bot with exciting future features

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2020, 02:14   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent you a friend request in discord
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2020, 19:58   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought one day and used it prior to the Season 5 update. It was nice and worked well. I just got around to using it post-update and it seems to be working just as well as it was before. Aim is nice, not too blatant. If you know how to play the game you can make it work well. Will give a more thorough review after I get some more time to play around with it; but I like it so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2020, 06:24   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks awesome, just added you on discord

username is zeallust
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2020, 12:10   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using aim only for about a day and everything works well. The aim isn’t blatant or made for raging but definitely gets the job done. Also the developer answered all my questions almost instantly and was really friendly. Overall great cheat 10/10 would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2020, 18:24   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just added you on discord! highly interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2020, 09:25   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added on discord
discord: The **** Commander#1001

for sure gonna buy
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2020, 11:21   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So i bought this a while back ,had some minor headaches at the start ,but after that he really puts his heart into everything and is there for you as long as he aint sleeping. He is basicly a one man army ,so you have to be understanding if he tells you to wait and let him figure it out .

Aimbot is amazing ,you can go full rage mode and lazer people and you never miss those sniper shots

ESP-is on point ,there are new features being introduced at the time im writing this review ,but its crisp and doesnt lag behind or flicker ,and you can select the items that you want to show up or not

Security is a big thing ,its always number 1 even if that means having to take everything down and reworking again ,and this is the point where people dont understand and just want everything right now ,but then complain that they got banned.Right now its being made even more secure since season 5 made EAC go on steroids

All in all i would definetly recommend this to anyone who wants a private and good thing ,you just have to be alittle bit pacient with the man ,remeber he is just one guy ,and he needs to sleep sometimes ,he aint a robot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2020, 17:23   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on discord hope there still slots available
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2020, 00:43   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought this hack one week ago, at first i was having problem while loading with the hack, but the seller didn't hesitate to help me at all, even though he didn't sleep for 3 straight days. He did everything to fix the stuff for me.

The Aimbot: At first it didn't have any menu, but the aimbot was working totally fine. and straight went undetected. Recently he updated that and added a menu as well. It has every option that an aimbot should have. The good thing is it's still undetected

The ESP: At first, he suggested us not to use the ESP as it was detected and he was fixing that, Later he fixed that as well and still Undetected. The ESP is currently lite glow and unique compared with other hacks

The Spoofer: I barely used the spoofer as i wasn't HWID banned. But pretty sure it's too much easy to use, just few clicks and boom.

Trust me, If you face any problem, this guy will be there to help you anytime.

+rep

Nahian#6610
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2020, 13:29   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't know why this site is so generous to this swindler.
From now on, I will make many remarks against this site.
First of all, I asked many managers to sanction this swindler, but they told me to ignore my story or write on the complaint board.
I am definitely Korean and I am not fluent in English, so they sided with this swindler. Of course, I reported this swindler with all the evidence and videos.
But without imposing any sanctions, the swindler continues to receive money from others and not give legitimate products.
At first, I saw this con man's transactions and thought he was a very reliable person. Also, the swindler was selling various products in various games. But even in other games, the swindler was equally swindling and managers taciturn it. I don't want to buy anything from this swindler anymore.
It's been almost a month since I bought the Overwatch private slot Cheat, but this con man only takes my 350 euros, has no response, and now it's been more than three days since the discords came in.
Never buy a product from this crook. This crook has no coding ability and no ability to develop any product.

!!!All the answers that gave him good reviews are his sub-accounts. Don't believe it.!!!
Old 05/31/2020, 02:29   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Waiting for the slient aim to be added
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2020, 05:36   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The one man army. I rate 11/10. Best haxx you will find for apex.
Get it now guysss.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, legit, psilent, rage, undetected