Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐Never Detected⭐Slot Based⭐Fully Legit⭐ StreamBypass⭐Season 5 Ready + Dominating⭐

Discussion on ⭐Never Detected⭐Slot Based⭐Fully Legit⭐ StreamBypass⭐Season 5 Ready + Dominating⭐ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/25/2020, 22:01   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
any1 can vouch ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2020, 22:10   #17

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymad View Post
any1 can vouch ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBoosterz View Post
Honest review:
10/10 aimbot, prediction and recoil compensation is very good
10/10 ESP, kinda cluttered, but its totally fine because the names aren't incorrect
Big fat + because when spectators watch (and theres a red outline when theres spectators) it **BARELY** snaps so it looks super legit, just need to not aim til someone is in view because the vis check isn't there, which OP said he'd add soon along with psilent etc..
OP is really on his ****, cheat is really op cuz u can rage and wipe ppl, then it auto makes u look legit when u get spectated.
Thanks again for this cheat, I really enjoy it, already plat gonna hit dia hopefully.
Hello, one of the vouches. I'm sure it'll suit your cravings and remain undetected unlike other providers
Old 04/25/2020, 22:47   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Alrighty so I just bought this cheeto and here's what I think after about 2 hours of using it so far:

Aimbot
10/10
it is super snappy if you do not use smooth (obv), but the smooth function is nice. it seems to aim to the closest bone, not straight to the head when the smooth function is on.

ESP
7/10
removed a few points from this because no chams yet, but Seb told me he'd add those soon along with vis checks. also the item ESP is a bit cluttered and it'd be cool if maybe instead of text you could put pictures of items. you can edit the item esp which is a great feature

overall I'd rank this a 9/10 because of the spectating feature. i'd say almost all bans with an UD cheeto are from reports. the spectating feature picks up when people are speccing you and you can choose to disable the bot completely or reenable smooth. i would def recommend this. Seb is also super friendly and very quick to reply
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2020, 06:16   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohc130 View Post
Alrighty so I just bought this cheeto and here's what I think after about 2 hours of using it so far:

Aimbot
10/10
it is super snappy if you do not use smooth (obv), but the smooth function is nice. it seems to aim to the closest bone, not straight to the head when the smooth function is on.

ESP
7/10
removed a few points from this because no chams yet, but Seb told me he'd add those soon along with vis checks. also the item ESP is a bit cluttered and it'd be cool if maybe instead of text you could put pictures of items. you can edit the item esp which is a great feature

overall I'd rank this a 9/10 because of the spectating feature. i'd say almost all bans with an UD cheeto are from reports. the spectating feature picks up when people are speccing you and you can choose to disable the bot completely or reenable smooth. i would def recommend this. Seb is also super friendly and very quick to reply
tbh i like the names esp better, i had a cheat with chams and its not that good imo.. but yeah altogether the cheat is OP... looks legit when being spectated just cant pre-aim ppl, and nobody will say anything.
Already plat 2, gonna be hitting dia this szn then next szn ima go for master maybe pred idk
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2020, 00:25   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested.

I sent s friend req on discord.

????#1049

// I cant make my tag public. sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2020, 06:07   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added u, my names Jager. I honestly just want esp and to not be banned. It'd be awesome if this was legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 10:24   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd love to try this out, even if only there's a 6h or so key, need a slotted permanent cheat where detection chances are low and as little ragging people as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 16:55   #23

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowcontrol View Post
I'd love to try this out, even if only there's a 6h or so key, need a slotted permanent cheat where detection chances are low and as little ragging people as possible.
Hit me up on discord
Old 04/29/2020, 03:05   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have tried many hacks over the years. There have always been problems with either the seller or the products. The first time is something that works very well for me. No laggy, aimbot is very easy to use very precise almost to precise . ESP has many options to choose for example, where tier 1-2-3-4 items are (armor, weapon mods, backpacks) or your favorite weapons are. CHECK FOR SPECTATORS are a class from one other level. When someone is spectating you it will turn off aimbot so you are on safe side. AIMBOT AND ESP get 10/10 from me. And seller are really cool dude he are very helpful and know what he do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 12:26   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on Discord (Jellyfish#****)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 19:09   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Registered an account just to say, at least for the couple of days I've had this, it works a treat. Creator is very fast at responding to queries and gives brilliant advice and instructions. Real friendly and supportive, making sure you've got everything you need.

The warning/adjustments for when you're being spectated are brilliant, too. Really helpful feature. Settings are all adjustable and the creator has been on hand to help me understand what each setting does when I have questions.

Great get for the price, definitely recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 00:43   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

could you add any discord so i can learn more about the hack?
Manchii#0111
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 01:05   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on Discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 08:33   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

legit guys?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2020, 09:54   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking Review

Absolutely the best value cheat for your money, a low cost considering how the cheat is slotted. Hands down the best apex cheat I have used with the only downside being no fullscreen support (yet). On top of the cheat quality and no detections ever the dev is open to new ideas and has great support for his one man support team (himself)
Aimbot: very customizable to the point where ur aim can look human or u can rage. No vischeck but coming soon I'm sure.
Esp: if I have to be honest the box esp does not look great, the smart esp feature works wonders tho. Chams coming soon also, lots of big things for the cheat coming season 5 I was told.
Overall: hurry up and buy the cheat there is hardly any slots left
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, legit, psilent, rage, undetected