Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WH-SATANO] Cheap Apex WH - 10$/Month! AIM - 16$/Month! - Phoenix Hack

Discussion on [WH-SATANO] Cheap Apex WH - 10$/Month! AIM - 16$/Month! - Phoenix Hack within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/14/2020, 18:01   #526 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have been trying to install the trick for 2 hours. For some reason, the downloaded program does not open. It does not react at all. There are a lot of people in the forum who have problems like me. It didn't work after that much effort. I guess the reason it is cheap is because it creates such a problem. Fortunately I did not pay much. Keep the money. I will give a lot of money, at least I will be comfortable. Good luck with.
Old 07/15/2020, 15:41   #527 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I want to cooperate with you and become your general agent. ~ many of my agents sell a lot of keys every day, and you may earn 1000 dollars or more every week. Hope to cooperate with you ~
Old 07/16/2020, 01:09   #528

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetinbas View Post
I have been trying to install the trick for 2 hours. For some reason, the downloaded program does not open. It does not react at all. There are a lot of people in the forum who have problems like me. It didn't work after that much effort. I guess the reason it is cheap is because it creates such a problem. Fortunately I did not pay much. Keep the money. I will give a lot of money, at least I will be comfortable. Good luck with.
hello, we i can add day for you and help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetinbas View Post
fixed and added days for you, download again now and try
also set correct time on your pcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seexe View Post
Hi, I would like to try to buy, but I would like to know if it is safe? how can it be safe without spoofers? I would like the certainty that it is safe and undetectable to buy.
it's safe now
Old 07/16/2020, 13:10   #529 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you give me some advices to avoid aiming at the wrong enemy?

When I chose distance based fov, does the pov I set still matter or not?
Old 07/17/2020, 10:37   #530 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its look like well its funny that i can do my settings about a site i never seen it before😂 but i thing i will test it its avaible to pay with paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esdeath2007 View Post
added you on discord

ud
What do you did?
Old 07/17/2020, 13:05   #531 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I just bought Apex [X-ray + AimBot] - 5 days, but I can't find where to download the software, can you help me?
Old 07/17/2020, 13:32   #532 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

HWID included ?

is it good for cheating without the HWID spoofer ?
Old 07/21/2020, 12:21   #533 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good hack with free spoofer on the site and nice aim. But please fix aim to octane and some player that don't have xray.
Buy for 1 month, banned cause report. This hack is safe enough.
+thnks
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2020, 13:05   #534 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi if I can I would like to leave a mini review, having tried it for 5 days (about 5/6 hours a day).
So let's start by saying that I had never used any type of cheat, I didn't know how they worked or how to start them. This is very simple and intuitive to download, set and start, this is an excellent advantage for those who, like me, had never used any.
AIMBOT: I would give a 6.5 / 10 now I will explain why, I think the aimbot is good, sometimes it doesn't catch the target but it happens a few times, in these 5 days it will have happened to me only 2 times and aiming again it hooked the enemy, also I don't like it being fixed on the head, I would have preferred it to have been hooked to the body in order to look more legit, but all in all it is a good aimbot, if they put the possibility of attaching it to the body instead of to the head it would be a qualitative leap.
ESP: What to say, simple but very effective, perfectly settable according to tastes of color and intensity, you can change color or light intensity according to your needs, therefore excellent.
SETTING: The setting of this cheat is very easy and intuitive, as I said before I had never used cheat and with this I managed to set it at my convenience by finding an almost visual setting of the legit, if it were not for the aiming aimbot too much in the head I would have seemed completely legit.
The only flaw in my opinion, besides the aimbot that is hooked to the head, is that sometimes I don't know if it depended on the cheat I had the client crashes, about 3 or 4 times in 5 full days, but as I said I don't know if it depended on the cheat.
Conclusion, after 5 full days of use, I was not banned, only one person gave me the cheater because I had not yet changed the settings and I had made a mess in the previous lobby and it was certainly among the victims, so it can be there. Definitely I will buy it again, for the price it costs it is certainly valid as a cheat, I just hope that they fix the aimbot so that they can attach it to the body if the user wants to do it.
Old 07/24/2020, 04:38   #535 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I just bought Apex [X-ray + AimBot] its good, but i need spoofer, can u recommend me cheap spoofer for 1 week ?
Old 07/25/2020, 07:23   #536 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
nice cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 10:55   #537 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello guys, but can you tell me what it is for under "Prediction"? Do I have to increase the value or decrease it? Can anyone explain to me what it is for?
Old 07/31/2020, 01:17   #538

elite*gold: 15
Sorry, I haven't come here for a long time, it was a difficult month for me

Quote:
Hello guys, but can you tell me what it is for under "Prediction"? Do I have to increase the value or decrease it? Can anyone explain to me what it is for?
It predicts the movement of the enemy

Quote:
Hi if I can I would like to leave a mini review, having tried it for 5 days (about 5/6 hours a day).
So let's start by saying that I had never used any type of cheat, I didn't know how they worked or how to start them. This is very simple and intuitive to download, set and start, this is an excellent advantage for those who, like me, had never used any.
AIMBOT: I would give a 6.5 / 10 now I will explain why, I think the aimbot is good, sometimes it doesn't catch the target but it happens a few times, in these 5 days it will have happened to me only 2 times and aiming again it hooked the enemy, also I don't like it being fixed on the head, I would have preferred it to have been hooked to the body in order to look more legit, but all in all it is a good aimbot, if they put the possibility of attaching it to the body instead of to the head it would be a qualitative leap.
ESP: What to say, simple but very effective, perfectly settable according to tastes of color and intensity, you can change color or light intensity according to your needs, therefore excellent.
SETTING: The setting of this cheat is very easy and intuitive, as I said before I had never used cheat and with this I managed to set it at my convenience by finding an almost visual setting of the legit, if it were not for the aiming aimbot too much in the head I would have seemed completely legit.
The only flaw in my opinion, besides the aimbot that is hooked to the head, is that sometimes I don't know if it depended on the cheat I had the client crashes, about 3 or 4 times in 5 full days, but as I said I don't know if it depended on the cheat.
Conclusion, after 5 full days of use, I was not banned, only one person gave me the cheater because I had not yet changed the settings and I had made a mess in the previous lobby and it was certainly among the victims, so it can be there. Definitely I will buy it again, for the price it costs it is certainly valid as a cheat, I just hope that they fix the aimbot so that they can attach it to the body if the user wants to do it.
thx for feedback, our aim is better now
Old 08/11/2020, 17:54   #539 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been a while since I used this but can vouch for Esdeath. Used this cheat for 2-3 months, no bans. A couple of BSOD (not sure why) but great cheat. Both the ESP version and the ESP + Aimbot. Played from Bronze to Diamond 2 in a few weeks while still playing legit.

+rep
Old 08/13/2020, 04:00   #540 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any setting for aimbot to be more human control?

Tags
apex aimbot, apex cheats, apex wh, cheap apex cheats, undetect apex cheats