Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kunai+Heirloom | 450$ alot of legendary

Discussion on Kunai+Heirloom | 450$ alot of legendary within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 104
Lightbulb Kunai+Heirloom | 450$ alot of legendary

#close
Old 10/19/2019, 16:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You should blank out the account name next time. People have gotten their accounts banned this way regardless if they have cheated on it or not before. Since technically you're not supposed to be allowed to sell your accounts. It has happened to one of my close friends that sells accounts too.

Just a heads up.
Old 10/21/2019, 14:48   #3

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
You should blank out the account name next time. People have gotten their accounts banned this way regardless if they have cheated on it or not before. Since technically you're not supposed to be allowed to sell your accounts. It has happened to one of my close friends that sells accounts too.

Just a heads up.
Thank you sir
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heirloom Set on Wraith (Kunai knife)
03/01/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Heirloom set (Kunai on Wraith) Fresh account, I played couple games on it with the knife. K/D ~5 If u need more info - feel free to add me on discord: bennett#3708 skype: Jassie.jackson
[Selling] Heirloom set ( Kunai Dagger ) apex legends account
02/28/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I just got my self a Heirloom set in a pack and I want to sell it back. The account is currently lvl 21, 100+ kills on wraith, around 10 wins. Current Price: 60€ We can discuss buyout price in private as well. If you wanna talk / buy add me on discord dideek#3536 OR skype piotr.garbowski1 Selling entire account with all details etc.
Apex Legends Wraith Heirloom Set with Kunai
02/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my account +30 lvl , Wraith kunai heirloom set . Pm me from discord with ur offers . DC :GR8INGS#5248 I'm not selling w/o middleman . (Or I'm not first . Stop trying scam) Have a good day :)
[Selling] Apex Legends Wraith Heirloom Set (Shroud Kunai)
02/15/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Downloaded origin aswell as Apex Legends for the first time, managed to obtain 30hrs and get the wraith heirloom set, looking to sell it, not finding the game as fun as others think. yungrld is Apex Legends name minimal hours have been played, people who like tracking their stats will like the virginity of the account. hf everyone Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/had00ken/ Discord: 90210#4052 1st - epvpImg 2nd - epvpImg