Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

👑GhostAim - Apex👑 | AIMBOT/ESP🤖 | SPOOFER👻 | UNDETECTED✔️ | 5$/DAY🎉

Discussion on 👑GhostAim - Apex👑 | AIMBOT/ESP🤖 | SPOOFER👻 | UNDETECTED✔️ | 5$/DAY🎉 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1018
👑GhostAim - Apex👑 | AIMBOT/ESP🤖 | SPOOFER👻 | UNDETECTED✔️ | 5$/DAY🎉

What's unique about GhostAim?
We're fully internal, using Hyper-V and a custom bootloader, making this hack secure against EAC detection. Our kernel driver is extremely optimized and performs at baremetal performance.

Our GhostAim VM is capable of virtualizing your entire machine with baremetal performance allowing us to manipulate the entire OS to include spoofing your machine with new HWIDs and keeping our cheat undetected by making it invisible to EAC's kernel anti-cheat. It promises enhanced security when cheating and has been tuned to work on both Intel and AMD CPU's.

System Requirements:
  • Supported Processors: Intel, AMD
  • Supported OS: Windows 10, 11 - x64
  • Supported Builds: Following version of Windows 10 (2004-21H2) and 11 (2004-21H2)
  • BIOS: Virtualization Enabled, Secure Boot Disabled, (optional) CSM Disabled
  • Windows: Hyper-V Installed

Features:
  • Aimbot + Smoothing
  • Adjustable ESP
  • Recoil Slider
  • NEW: Mouse Assist (manipulating natural mouse input on lowest level of kernel)

Spoofer Features:
  • Bootloader (spoofs all serials prior to Windows boot)
  • MAC address
  • DISK serials
  • SMBIOS serials
  • Partition GUIDs
  • Unique Device Ids
  • Registry Unique Ids (no permanent changes)

Prices:
  • - $4.99
  • - $14.99
  • - $39.99

The functioning of the spoofer is guaranteed, provided that the account has not been previously blocked. In this regard, we strongly recommend creating a new account.

Click spoiler to see images
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2019, 09:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
seems a good cheat with ray tracing hooked from external, but anyway I'm just wondering wtf why are you forcing to use borderless? just put the menu on the top left corner of the screen so in case someone is playing fullscreen he can change stuff by just alt+tab ... you know this is just a tip because many people don't wanna use borderless or windowed because of the FPS drop...
btw seems a good cheat afterall
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2019, 09:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to pay with paypal?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2019, 12:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
Anyone confirm whether or not this is detected, website has literally no posts on it right now.
Old 09/30/2019, 12:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallaton32 View Post
At the moment no, but I do not mind adding it as a payment method when I get home from work tonight. You can rest assured though that our website uses the latest SSL standard for security and we would never steal any credit card information, we're currently using Stripe to process our credit cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonCollo View Post
seems a good cheat with ray tracing hooked from external, but anyway I'm just wondering wtf why are you forcing to use borderless? just put the menu on the top left corner of the screen so in case someone is playing fullscreen he can change stuff by just alt+tab ... you know this is just a tip because many people don't wanna use borderless or windowed because of the FPS drop...
btw seems a good cheat afterall
That seems like a good suggestion. My rationale for requiring borderless right now is just for the overlay to show on top of the game, if you are comfortable Alt-Tab'ing you can still use the cheat and Alt-Tab every time you need to use the menu since the ESP/Chams will still be visible. I am planning to improve the overlay system too soon to support more external overlay hooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APUBGGO View Post
Anyone confirm whether or not this is detected, website has literally no posts on it right now.
We are a new website so yes we do not have a lot of members at the moment. Last night I just finished leveling my account to level 100 and I have over 150 wins with this product. None of my beta testers have ever been banned either. If you still have doubts when I get home tonight I'll be happy to discuss this with you.
Old 09/30/2019, 13:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it possible to talk with you on discord. I have further questions.
Old 09/30/2019, 14:19   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazllb View Post
At the moment no, but I do not mind adding it as a payment method when I get home from work tonight. You can rest assured though that our website uses the latest SSL standard for security and we would never steal any credit card information, we're currently using Stripe to process our credit cards.

That seems like a good suggestion. My rationale for requiring borderless right now is just for the overlay to show on top of the game, if you are comfortable Alt-Tab'ing you can still use the cheat and Alt-Tab every time you need to use the menu since the ESP/Chams will still be visible. I am planning to improve the overlay system too soon to support more external overlay hooks.

We are a new website so yes we do not have a lot of members at the moment. Last night I just finished leveling my account to level 100 and I have over 150 wins with this product. None of my beta testers have ever been banned either. If you still have doubts when I get home tonight I'll be happy to discuss this with you.

Contact me on my discord: APUGGO#4171 I'd like to discuss things with you.
Old 09/30/2019, 23:15   #8

Hello everyone, I've created an official Discord server for ApexKing. You can discuss any concerns with us there. Thanks!

Old 10/01/2019, 02:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazllb View Post
Hello everyone, I've created an official Discord server for ApexKing. You can discuss any concerns with us there. Thanks!

brother I have written to you
Old 10/01/2019, 07:10   #10

ApexKing v1.1.3 is now out! Please provide feedback in the forums. Special thanks to all our new members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallaton32 View Post
PayPal is now supported on the website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenv3 View Post
brother I have written to you
I don't believe I've received a message from you sir.
Old 10/01/2019, 19:22   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seller Verified ✔️
Have been helping him with some debugging of the software, seems undetected as of this post and have used it on public and ranked servers on Apex Legends (In Europe)

Provides great support as when in voice call when he provided support to a paying customer as well.
Old 10/03/2019, 04:30   #12

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the longer than expected update for season 3. Normally patches are ready within 24 hours of the game updating however we had some unexpected behavior with ray tracing this last update (season 3).

All issues have been fixed! The store is back online! ApexKing is still UNDETECTED as of this time.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to PM here, on our forums, or you can join our Discord server here:

Thanks to everyone for their patience!

Happy cheating!

P.S.: Any existing customers will have their keys extended by 48 hours!
Old 10/03/2019, 10:34   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Cheat was updated and is current online.
Old 10/04/2019, 07:46   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this cheat included spoofer?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2019, 07:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliks161 View Post
Is this cheat included spoofer?
At the moment no sir. We have not create a spoofer as of yet but our ban rate is zero as of now.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, apex, cheat, esp, legends