Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/22/2020, 22:09   #4111 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Best legit settings? I don't really get these fov types, 1 and 2. These settings are very different than regular csgo/wz type cheats.

Also the cheat stopped working for me. I'm not even hearing a loud beep noise on main, spoofer or anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, redownloaded and restarted computer. it works now
Old 08/22/2020, 22:25   #4112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betcharin View Post
Someone impersonates you, Deceive people,
Cheat me money , i pay him 25$ For Key

I don't know he cheat, i am stupid.
I verry sad . TT
Yes, they tried to scam me, but it is pretty obvios it was a scam. The only one that sells is benek and all you need to know is on the first page. Good luck next time brotha
Old 08/23/2020, 06:15   #4113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Type 3 FOV not working???
Old 08/23/2020, 08:45   #4114 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_SPIKE View Post
Best legit settings? I don't really get these fov types, 1 and 2. These settings are very different than regular csgo/wz type cheats.

Also the cheat stopped working for me. I'm not even hearing a loud beep noise on main, spoofer or anything.

EDIT: Nevermind, redownloaded and restarted computer. it works now
FOV 2 and type 1 so far is the best legit setting along with 13 smooth and RCS 1, key at 2LM

put the compesation, no sway, and silent off.

and this is my mouse setting
DPI

Mouse Sensitivity

ADS Multiplier

Hz

Mouse Acceleration
Off

Mouse Invert
Off

(same as shroud, from Prosetting)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2020, 10:11   #4115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need help with setting

What do the keys in the menu mean? Like A1 , M1, M2. Also is the lowest smooth aim 7 ?
Old 08/23/2020, 20:58   #4116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there anyone and i mean anyone here who didn't get banned through months and months of playing, and got predator rank too. literally made like 10+ accounts every single one of them got banned non rage and using this aimbot
Old 08/23/2020, 21:14   #4117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For some reason I can't get the aimbot to lock on to my target even when I have it on RM key and hold it. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 08/23/2020, 21:16   #4118

elite*gold: 25968
The Black Market: 225/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitepvper23 View Post
For some reason I can't get the aimbot to lock on to my target even when I have it on RM key and hold it. Am I doing something wrong?
Show your aimbot settings.
Old 08/24/2020, 05:17   #4119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmiter View Post
Is there anyone and i mean anyone here who didn't get banned through months and months of playing, and got predator rank too. literally made like 10+ accounts every single one of them got banned non rage and using this aimbot
try new acc and run game without cheat. if still ban, you might have hwid ban or tracking files..

my acc almost 3 months now but i rarely play the game so yeah.. too broke now to buy fp unless the speed hack is back
Old 08/24/2020, 06:38   #4120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi banek I know it could be a hassle but I have a humble request.

Can you and the team set a two profiles system for aimbot so that we could change aimbot settings with a single mouse scroll or other key? For example I use right mouse key to autoaim for my shotguns but left mouse key to autoaim for my ar/smg/lmg for better accuracy and appearing more legit. Now I have to manually press arrow key or side button on my mouse to achieve that, and it is a hassle to do in gun fights. If it is implements we could use a simple scroll to switch between weapons AND settings which make it gold to appear legit and maximizing autoaimibility(lol).

I know it could be a lot of work but I believe it would make less ban as fp now is undetected, it can make the ban rate even lower. I understand it could be a lot of work too so it's up to your team.
Old 08/24/2020, 07:23   #4121

elite*gold: 25968
The Black Market: 225/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooopxx View Post
Hi banek I know it could be a hassle but I have a humble request.

Can you and the team set a two profiles system for aimbot so that we could change aimbot settings with a single mouse scroll or other key? For example I use right mouse key to autoaim for my shotguns but left mouse key to autoaim for my ar/smg/lmg for better accuracy and appearing more legit. Now I have to manually press arrow key or side button on my mouse to achieve that, and it is a hassle to do in gun fights. If it is implements we could use a simple scroll to switch between weapons AND settings which make it gold to appear legit and maximizing autoaimibility(lol).

I know it could be a lot of work but I believe it would make less ban as fp now is undetected, it can make the ban rate even lower. I understand it could be a lot of work too so it's up to your team.
hello. i will pass to coder your idea. it can be really useful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2020, 08:01   #4122 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmiter View Post

NO, all cheaters will get banned !! if you will cheat = you will get banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madanib View Post
try new acc and run game without cheat. if still ban, you might have hwid ban or tracking files..

my acc almost 3 months now but i rarely play the game so yeah.. too broke now to buy fp unless the speed hack is back
stop it.! you have not cheated with FP army for 3 months, and still have your account... I do not believe that, then you are the only customer who can cheat for several months on the same account !! otherwise you have to prove it??
Old 08/24/2020, 08:44   #4123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Account longevity plays a big part in if you will get banned or not. Say you cheat and rage in ranked or even pubs and someone is salty they record you send the video to a discord then gets send to respawn they check your account and see how many hours you have say you have only 50 hours and you are already predator with a 20 kill badge 4k badge and so on......yea you are definitely getting banned if you think you wont your highly mistaken also tracers,hwid bans,detection's list goes on. its funny that when people cheat and rage they think they wont get banned. alot fo people don't know what hwid bans are or eac tracing files its a tough life
Old 08/24/2020, 10:01   #4124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
NO, all cheaters will get banned !! if you will cheat = you will get banned

stop it.! you have not cheated with FP army for 3 months, and still have your account... I do not believe that, then you are the only customer who can cheat for several months on the same account !! otherwise you have to prove it??
i love this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Account longevity plays a big part in if you will get banned or not. Say you cheat and rage in ranked or even pubs and someone is salty they record you send the video to a discord then gets send to respawn they check your account and see how many hours you have say you have only 50 hours and you are already predator with a 20 kill badge 4k badge and so on......yea you are definitely getting banned if you think you wont your highly mistaken also tracers,hwid bans,detection's list goes on. its funny that when people cheat and rage they think they wont get banned. alot fo people don't know what hwid bans are or eac tracing files its a tough life
yea
Old 08/24/2020, 11:19   #4125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It will be nice if somebody start to spectate us and the color of spectators nicknames will change for red when they spectate. Sometimes when they switch in battle its hard too see who starting spectate.

And i want back higher fov for normal aimbot if somebody dont rage.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot