Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/14/2020, 14:40   #2431 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungaz View Post
sure sent banek a discord request ages ago he never even accepted!.....meanwhile I BEGINING TO THINK WE MIGHT NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR OUR CHEAT...OVER A FRIKKIN WEEK NOW....
Do me a favor and shut the **** up, a week is barely any time
Old 05/14/2020, 15:57   #2432 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
banek is a long time, well regarded reseller. Once things are updated if you contact him I am sure he will make sure your time is added back.
Well our time should be updated automatically. We shouldn’t each have to contact Banek to tell him to compensate our time back
Old 05/14/2020, 16:11   #2433 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungaz View Post
sure sent banek a discord request ages ago he never even accepted!.....meanwhile I BEGINING TO THINK WE MIGHT NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR OUR CHEAT...OVER A FRIKKIN WEEK NOW....
banek rarely uses discord. discord server get reported and taken down so much it's futile. I was member of one that each day would get reported and taken down until finally they said **** this ****, we're done with discord. a week to wait for perfection and safety of clients is not a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Well our time should be updated automatically. We shouldn’t each have to contact Banek to tell him to compensate our time back
it's a lot to keep up with, he's a reseller. so if someone gets missed in an auto update how is he to know without the client contacting him? How hard is it to wait for the update, then send a brief detailed message with your request for time compensation?
Old 05/14/2020, 18:51   #2434 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FP is not the only one having problems with their spoofer for Apex. Other spoofer devs also have difficulties with the EAC updates. Their spoofers are also down or they cannot guarantee that their spoofers wil work. Probably they need to start from scratch or they need to change core code of the spoofer and that takes time.
Old 05/14/2020, 19:22   #2435 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah I guess, but I’d rather him just release the cheat now without spoofer because I have plenty that work right now.
Old 05/14/2020, 19:58   #2436 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnasty3 View Post
Yeah I guess, but I’d rather him just release the cheat now without spoofer because I have plenty that work right now.
And then when you actually get a HWID you will be blaming FP or banek. It's simple man, be patient or take your chances elsewhere.
Old 05/14/2020, 20:15   #2437 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
And then when you actually get a HWID you will be blaming FP or banek. It's simple man, be patient or take your chances elsewhere.
Why would I blame him, I have my own HWID that’s working fine rn.
Old 05/14/2020, 20:59   #2438 Trade Status: Verified(?)

is it still undetected ?
Old 05/14/2020, 21:08   #2439 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daldkmajkndjajn View Post
is it still undetected ?
I think the cheat itself is undetected, but the spoofer is having issues
Old 05/14/2020, 21:23   #2440 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by daldkmajkndjajn View Post
is it still undetected ?
It's not updated. As for the spoofer I prefer to use an external as I got banned a lot with the Army one. Not everyone had the same results.

As for @ he is just a reseller, he does not control the product. There is nothing he can do.

If you want a decent spoofer check my signature.
Old 05/14/2020, 22:01   #2441 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
It's not updated. As for the spoofer I prefer to use an external as I got banned a lot with the Army one. Not everyone had the same results.

As for @ he is just a reseller, he does not control the product. There is nothing he can do.

I joined that discord you requested and i told them snickers sent me. The guy was super nice and informative i might check out there spoofer/cleaner but i use a virtual machine program and a spoofer the fp army never had any issues with fp army spoofer or cheat both are good
Old 05/14/2020, 23:07   #2442 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
I joined that discord you requested and i told them snickers sent me. The guy was super nice and informative i might check out there spoofer/cleaner but i use a virtual machine program and a spoofer the fp army never had any issues with fp army spoofer or cheat both are good
Great devs, really friendly at cheap prices.

How is the performance in a vm?
Old 05/15/2020, 04:22   #2443 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Great devs, really friendly at cheap prices.

How is the performance in a vm?
Actually performance in a virtual machine/environment is the same no noticeable fps drops or gaming performance
Old 05/15/2020, 04:51   #2444 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

if the spoofer was detected and you got banned because of it then everyone would have. how else would you get caught with a spoofer?

Quote:
what is your vm setup? pm? I have been curious about vm. Also, I'm now scratching my head. If you're in vm then why would you need a spoofer? You can change any id you want with vm right? no?
Old 05/15/2020, 05:30   #2445 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long do we have to wait?

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot