Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/27/2020, 17:05   #1276 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
use another spoofer, dont use the BUILT-IN of FP.
what another spoofer can i use?
Old 02/27/2020, 18:39   #1277

elite*gold: 25968
The Black Market: 225/19/3
Cheat has been updated, some new features!

Changelog:
- Added Smooth Compensation: For normal aimbot, it lock to target and hard locked it.
- Added FOV Type 3: For pSilent, With FOV 3 on any distance you can hit target, but you need make sure player in FOV circle and then you can hit it.
Old 02/27/2020, 18:39   #1278 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What’s the compensation that banek added to the cheat ? Also he really dumbed down the fov I guess anything past 5 fov gets you banned ?
Old 02/27/2020, 18:53   #1279 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anything past 2 is obvious as ****. Even 2 looks obvious sometimes. if im playing ranked i usually go G7 wingman with FoV set at 1. Works perfect
Old 02/27/2020, 19:04   #1280 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Cheat has been updated, some new features!

Changelog:
- Added Smooth Compensation: For normal aimbot, it lock to target and hard locked it.
- Added FOV Type 3: For pSilent, With FOV 3 on any distance you can hit target, but you need make sure player in FOV circle and then you can hit it.
Is there anyway to get the non thumbdrive version?
and anywhere to find the description for the features.
Old 02/27/2020, 19:07   #1281 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
Is there anyway to get the non thumbdrive version?
and anywhere to find the description for the features.

Feel a bit loss trying to figure out what the feature is for
This ^ can you provide a clear description for each of the options pls.
Old 02/27/2020, 21:20   #1282 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWBIGCHEATERLOL View Post
Anything past 2 is obvious as ****. Even 2 looks obvious sometimes. if im playing ranked i usually go G7 wingman with FoV set at 1. Works perfect
Yea wingman is nasty so is g7 I will use fov 5 on the shotguns because you can’t really tell with them shotguns but like the r99 very obvious at 5fov

is anyone having problems with he bullets not hitting with the silent aim i feel like with fov 3 and no sway sometimes the bullets will hit other times it wont with r99 i will see my bullets do like an upwards arc and will just be shooting in the sky instead of opponents idk if anyone else is having this issue idk if its to prevent bans like to be more legit but please fix it or something fp was good when i first started using it now its like its falling off or getting worse
Old 02/28/2020, 21:07   #1283 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Yea wingman is nasty so is g7 I will use fov 5 on the shotguns because you can’t really tell with them shotguns but like the r99 very obvious at 5fov

is anyone having problems with he bullets not hitting with the silent aim i feel like with fov 3 and no sway sometimes the bullets will hit other times it wont with r99 i will see my bullets do like an upwards arc and will just be shooting in the sky instead of opponents idk if anyone else is having this issue idk if its to prevent bans like to be more legit but please fix it or something fp was good when i first started using it now its like its falling off or getting worse
Since the most recent update, my regular settings are no longer working well. It seems to lose the lock when they come close then grabs on again. Currently, I am not happy with the way it's working.
Old 02/28/2020, 21:21   #1284 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Literally just got banned... used 5 fov 15 smooth not slient aim tf.... lasted like 6 days

WAS using the hwid spoofer, BUT i am NOT hwid banned before the ban, so if im hwid banned now AFTER using the spoofer to NOT get hwid banned, im charging back!
Old 02/28/2020, 22:48   #1285 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydens View Post
Literally just got banned... used 5 fov 15 smooth not slient aim tf.... lasted like 6 days

WAS using the hwid spoofer, BUT i am NOT hwid banned before the ban, so if im hwid banned now AFTER using the spoofer to NOT get hwid banned, im charging back!
Were you raging ? How many kills a game did you get ? Remember if you don’t have a hwid ban and you get banned usually it’s due to reports and play style. I been playing using FP since season 3 and I have never been banned. Also fov 5 is ragey put it at like 3 fov and u should be fine
Old 02/29/2020, 00:01   #1286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Were you raging ? How many kills a game did you get ? Remember if you don’t have a hwid ban and you get banned usually it’s due to reports and play style. I been playing using FP since season 3 and I have never been banned. Also fov 5 is ragey put it at like 3 fov and u should be fine
i play pretty hard, i act legit though. not just running to ppl. esp is set to 50m so nothing crazy, fov was set to 5 and sometimes 11 smoothing. so maybe thats why i guess. i have good movement as well. well i made a new account lets see if i get banned.
Old 02/29/2020, 00:20   #1287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i play pretty hard, i act legit though. not just running to ppl. esp is set to 50m so nothing crazy, fov was set to 5 and sometimes 11 smoothing. so maybe thats why i guess. i have good movement as well. well i made a new account lets see if i get banned.
Yea try the settings I told you to use and play more legit and see if u get banned this time. Let me know.
Old 02/29/2020, 01:07   #1288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yea try the settings I told you to use and play more legit and see if u get banned this time. Let me know.
what settings are u using? i don't wanna get banned too
Old 02/29/2020, 01:39   #1289 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

3 fov 15 smooth? or 3 fov 13-15 smooth? as 15 smooth 3 fov is pretty slugish, but is is ok, what do you use exactly?
Old 02/29/2020, 01:46   #1290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

5 fov? lmao thats rage as hell.
when i used to use this, i used 1-2 fov and 15 smooth.
dont charge back cuz ur an idiot.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot