Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/04/2020, 06:13   #1351 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well if cheat broken better fix it I guess
Old 03/04/2020, 06:36   #1352 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on discord, please accept my friend request
Old 03/04/2020, 06:45   #1353 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

please add me on discord, I wish to purchase the aimbot
Old 03/04/2020, 08:09   #1354 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Well if cheat broken better fix it I guess
is it working for you?

-edit still crashing just before seeing the ship. But without injecting no crash. i better get my time back for it being down lol
Old 03/04/2020, 09:21   #1355 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

speedhack is working good, but i used it to speed up my healing or repairing shield only. no ban so far after 5 matches.
Old 03/04/2020, 09:24   #1356 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
speedhack is working good, but i used it to speed up my healing or repairing shield only. no ban so far after 5 matches.
How are you playing lol? cheats broken?
Are you using the spoofer?

As me and many others users cant get past the loading screen just before you load into the map, it instantly crashes, but without injecting there is no crashing, so it's 100% the cheat. but it COULD be the spoofer making it crash.

-EDIT So LOL, found the issue. it's when you change the aimbot fov from 1 to 2. it crashes the game instantly LOL... how do they break that ahahaha, so everyone stick with 1 fov!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2020, 12:08   #1357 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Much more unstable after this patch and The aimbot is alot less predictiable then before.

IF your thinking about buying i would recommend to check some where else until they fix this
Old 03/04/2020, 12:26   #1358 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
What happened to the aimbot? Seems trash now, hardly hits.
Old 03/04/2020, 12:28   #1359 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DONT USE SPEEDHACK! I GOT BANNED AFTER 2 MATCHES, ONLY using it for batts and meds....

-edit aimbot hits NOTHING at all after this update.... literally 3 fov misses so ******* much it's insane... much needed fix to this cheat, you cant change fov, you are forced to use 1 fov as if you go to 2 fov your game will crash instantly. speedhack is an insta ban like it always has been.
Old 03/04/2020, 13:28   #1360 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Game crash alot before jump from ship, manage to get into game and instant banned.
try another new account, banned again 1-2 mins after jumped from ship

talking about luck, i just bought 1month hours ago and its already detected.
Old 03/04/2020, 15:53   #1361 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanari View Post
Game crash alot before jump from ship, manage to get into game and instant banned.
try another new account, banned again 1-2 mins after jumped from ship

talking about luck, i just bought 1month hours ago and its already detected.
Works for me played for 1,5h, used speedhack but only when there is no one watching, no Ban.
Aimbot is still really bad do, esp is decent but i wish you could turn it on for just specific thing.

Are you sure you used the spoofer? You might be hwid banned then you must use it or you will get insta banned
Old 03/04/2020, 16:34   #1362 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
FP (ARMY) Apex Legends Cheat. Our Apex Cheat have good visuals features, that will show you all enemies and loot\items on map. Silent aimbot will allow you easy kill any enemy!

::Windows Supported::

Anticheats:
- EAC: Undetected*
- Built in HWID Spoofer
Game Version:
- Latest
Requirements:
- Intel and AMD Processor
- USB Flash Drive
- Windows 10 version 1809, 1903 and 1909!

Features:
Aimbot:
- Perfect Silent Aimbot (Aimbot without change your view angle. Also invisible for spectators)
- Normal Aimbot (Normal aimbot that lock to target)
- Aim at Players
- Adaptive Aimbot FOV ()
- Aim Smooth (Set up speed for normal aimbot)
- Aim Key (Aimbot activation key)
- Bullet Drop Prediction
- Bullet Speed Prediction
- Visible Checks

- Adjustable FOV
- Ignore Knocked (Doesn't target knocked players)
- Recoil Control (RCS like in CSGO Cheats. Allow you to set up and control your recoil)

Visuals:
- Player ESP
- 2D Box ESP
- Show Knocked
- Visible Checks
- Health ESP
- Armor ESP
- Item ESP
- Chams\Glow ESP with visible check
- Limit Distance for Item ESP
- Cutomizable Item Font Size
- Friends ESP
- SkinChanger
- Show Aim FOV circle
- Barrel ESP (Show line of player looking)
- Limit Distance for ESP

Misc:
- Lag Factor (Make you laggy for other players)

::Screenshots::

::Video::

Purchase Cheat: Please request trade once you made success purchase or before purchase!

If you have any questions:
  • Note: I don't use Skype and not listed contacts below for any sales (If you find anyone with my name, its fake).
  • banek192#9576 (Contact me here if you are English speaking user)
  • | (Contact me here if you are English speaking user)
  • E-mail:
  • PM at Elitepvpers:

* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected all your time will be frozen and cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once you redeem key!
DO NOT!! buy this cheat (it will!! get u banned, i used it for 5 hours and got instant ban) btw bought the cheat twice bc first time i used it 2 hours the game went down (did not get a new key btw) second time used it for 3 hours got ban the next day. (and i didn't use the UNSAFE! cheats he has put in, i used eps, warning system so i know when someone spectates and aimbot. I turned aimbot off every time the warning system said someone was watching me.) so guys if u like ur account STAY AWAY FROM THIS DETECTED BULLSHIT!
Old 03/04/2020, 17:32   #1363 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivermjmj View Post
DO NOT!! buy this cheat (it will!! get u banned, i used it for 5 hours and got instant ban) btw bought the cheat twice bc first time i used it 2 hours the game went down (did not get a new key btw) second time used it for 3 hours got ban the next day. (and i didn't use the UNSAFE! cheats he has put in, i used eps, warning system so i know when someone spectates and aimbot. I turned aimbot off every time the warning system said someone was watching me.) so guys if u like ur account STAY AWAY FROM THIS DETECTED BULLSHIT!
Warning system is not to warn you from spectators but if someone looks at you in the game.
Old 03/04/2020, 18:15   #1364 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All working fine, aimbot is even better than before, dont have any issue with crash after 2 hours playing, did not use speed hack at all, I will create special account for that, Gj banek
Old 03/04/2020, 18:18   #1365 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miminko11 View Post
All working fine, aimbot is even better than before, dont have any issue with crash after 2 hours playing, did not use speed hack at all, I will create special account for that, Gj banek
aimbot settings?

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot