Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/24/2020, 16:16   #1216 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMiZ96 View Post
I ranked 3 account to gold 5 and 1 account to plat 5...no bans...

No idea how ppl get banned
Can you share your cheat settings, please?
Old 02/24/2020, 16:48   #1217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBA View Post
Can you share your cheat settings, please?

https://discord.gg/ADM9mu
Old 02/24/2020, 17:24   #1218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this hack dont work i have open menu and i test white and black aim bot and dont work and dont switch on menu visual i dont know this cheat its not working..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2020, 17:40   #1219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad1851 View Post
this hack dont work i have open menu and i test white and black aim bot and dont work and dont switch on menu visual i dont know this cheat its not working..
Did you assign a key? Alt or mousse
Old 02/24/2020, 17:41   #1220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

its key ALT1 for switch on mouse which ? pls give me your link discord bro i need help
Old 02/24/2020, 17:55   #1221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
its key ALT1 for switch on mouse which ? pls give me your link discord bro i need help
https://discord.gg/ADM9mu
Old 02/24/2020, 17:56   #1222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont permission for the join discord bro
Old 02/24/2020, 19:09   #1223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can confirm it's NOT detected, im using with spoofer, BUT i am not hwid banned So that MIGHT be a factor to the other bans. But 4 hours in, no ban
Old 02/25/2020, 01:13   #1224 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello, new customer here.

I have a few questions, Do I need to restart my PC after every match win or lose? or only when the game disconnects?

I cannot get the Aimbot keys to work. I set for "1Alt" and nothing happens when I use my alt key. I set to "2LM" left mouse doesn't lock onto anything. I purchased for only 1 week due to the bans recently and I understand some users are more careful than others. I caution on the safer side so I decided to give FP a whirl.

Hopefully you can rectify this issue currently as I seen a few others post about it from yesterday.
Old 02/25/2020, 01:45   #1225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have used this for a week with spoofer and never been banned. This hack is working and safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordane46 View Post

I have a few questions, Do I need to restart my PC after every match win or lose? or only when the game disconnects?

I cannot get the Aimbot keys to work. I set for "1Alt" and nothing happens when I use my alt key. I set to "2LM" left mouse doesn't lock onto anything. I purchased for only 1 week due to the bans recently and I understand some users are more careful than others. I caution on the safer side so I decided to give FP a whirl.

Hopefully you can rectify this issue currently as I seen a few others post about it from yesterday.
If you use any gaming keyboard and software, and turn on "gaming mode", please check the gaming software's settings.
gaming mode may have disabled the ALT key.
Old 02/25/2020, 02:09   #1226 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizzy03 View Post
I have used this for a week with spoofer and never been banned. This hack is working and safe.

If you use any gaming keyboard and software, and turn on "gaming mode", please check the gaming software's settings.
gaming mode may have disabled the ALT key.
I really appreciate your response. I just checked in Razer Synapse that gaming mode was turned off and it is. No other key binds are working (left mouse, right mouse, etc.). The only part of the cheat that isn't working is the Aimbot. Everything else is working just fine.
Old 02/25/2020, 02:56   #1227 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aimbot not working for some reason, i dont think its detected but it may need an update
Old 02/25/2020, 03:07   #1228

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Just press backspace and next time just read full guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordane46 View Post

You need reboot pc only after you leaved game itself, not match and etc.

you need hold aimkey and shoot around or to target if you use silent aim or if you dont use silent aim it will lock to target. And i dont suggest LM(Left Mouse) as aim key, use RM (Right Mouse) or ALT as aimkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Punisher View Post
aimbot not working for some reason, i dont think its detected but it may need an update
Aimbot is working pretty fine, show me your settings so i can see what can be wrong.
Old 02/25/2020, 03:21   #1229 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post

Aimbot is working pretty fine, show me your settings so i can see what can be wrong.
nvm got it working xd
Old 02/25/2020, 07:04   #1230 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post

you need hold aimkey and shoot around or to target if you use silent aim or if you dont use silent aim it will lock to target. And i dont suggest LM(Left Mouse) as aim key, use RM (Right Mouse) or ALT as aimkey.

Everything is working now. I wasn't holding down the key and your RM suggestion is working great.

also one last question is this controller compatible?

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot