Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/22/2020, 04:44   #1186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
so your banned? are hwid banned? **** dude im confused idk if i should use this spoofer with fp or use a different spoofer idk it could be cheat to idk
Old 02/22/2020, 07:12   #1187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you sure its not your play style like what settings do you use i been using fp since mid season 3 all the way to 4 and no ban. maybe the bans finally caught up to fp and now people that been using it are getting banned it is a public cheat so that would explain it a lot. Also i dont see how its a private cheat when the whole community buys it
Old 02/22/2020, 15:03   #1188 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is currently detected and needs update !!!

I'm not the kind of person who would run on the forum and at the first hint of a problem shout out here that the cheat is detected. But I can prove it.

Over the last few days, I got a ban after every game. Banek wrote that this was a problem with the spoofer and turned it off. Nothing changed. I'm banned after every game.
Yes, I have HWID ban for about a year and therefore I use an external spoofer (cloudacy.wtf with cleaners).

1. If I use my spoofer + FP without a spoofer on my new account AND I STAY IN THE MENU, I DO NOT EVEN GO INTO THE GAME, after 5 minutes I turn off the game, I get an email within 1 hour that I have a ban.

2. If I use my spoofer on a new account and don't use FP, I can play as long as I want.

FP is detected and it doesn't matter if you use versions with or without spoofer.

Update required !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2020, 15:23   #1189 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cheating was banned within 2 hours.
this problem happened to me in another number. My spoofer is separate. I'm using another spoofer

The account I entered with the spoofer without cheating is still standing

problem cheating

I'm saying this as a good cheat user

I would appreciate if you take it seriously

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
Cheat is currently detected and needs update !!!

I'm not the kind of person who would run on the forum and at the first hint of a problem shout out here that the cheat is detected. But I can prove it.

Over the last few days, I got a ban after every game. Banek wrote that this was a problem with the spoofer and turned it off. Nothing changed. I'm banned after every game.
Yes, I have HWID ban for about a year and therefore I use an external spoofer (cloudacy.wtf with cleaners).

1. If I use my spoofer + FP without a spoofer on my new account AND I STAY IN THE MENU, I DO NOT EVEN GO INTO THE GAME, after 5 minutes I turn off the game, I get an email within 1 hour that I have a ban.

2. If I use my spoofer on a new account and don't use FP, I can play as long as I want.

FP is detected and it doesn't matter if you use versions with or without spoofer.

Update required !!!

it says true
Old 02/22/2020, 15:54   #1190 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banek just up the price to maybe $50 per month and put 20-30 slots on it and improve the cheat security
Old 02/22/2020, 16:00   #1191 Trade Status: Verified(?)

playing 2.5 days still no ban , guys pls (format your pc + change ip + use hard disk serial number changer )
Old 02/22/2020, 16:29   #1192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Punisher View Post
Banek just up the price to maybe $50 per month and put 20-30 slots on it and improve the cheat security
I am sorry, but are you retarded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ek View Post
playing 2.5 days still no ban , guys pls (format your pc + change ip + use hard disk serial number changer )
Do you know what is functionality of "spoofer"?
Old 02/22/2020, 16:48   #1193 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
im sorry but is that too much for you? get a better job cheers
Old 02/22/2020, 16:56   #1194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Punisher View Post
im sorry but is that too much for you? get a better job cheers
1. Yes it is and if it is not so much for you why are you here? Go spread your wisdom somewhere to 20-30 slots community, no one is holding you here.
2. Private cheats for 20-50 ppl are about 250-500 Euro...
3. It doesn't matter if the cheat is used by one person or a million. It is about the source libraries used and the method of "injection". If any of this is discovered, it is discovered forever and for all. For FP it has been obviously discovered, so it is a matter of time when other users will be banned.
Old 02/22/2020, 17:02   #1195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought a private Apex cheat for $80 with20 slots and still have 20 days remaining on it but it isn't as good as the cheat here hence why I use this. I only put out a suggestion and as a user I am entitled to my opinion. If the dev does not approve of it then by all means it wouldn't stop me from using it.
Old 02/22/2020, 17:20   #1196 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

Do you know what is functionality of "spoofer"?
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Before using HWID Spoofer for example, in apex.. need:
- first reinstall your Windows
- if the router is with dynamic IP, then restart it too
- delete the old folder with the game, and install again
Old 02/22/2020, 18:22   #1197 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, regardless of all the advice given and using and not using spoofers and bla bla all that **** it seems to me the cheat needs an update so i really hope banek gets on it and im assuming that fp suffered the same fate as kernel cheats where they were undetected for months then got a detection its only a matter of time folks also if u keep getting banned its either the cheat detected or its your play style. Also i bet money that eac buffed the anti cheat after the most recent apex legends update so take that into consideration im surprised no one on here even mentioned that. smh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2020, 02:37   #1198

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Well, regardless of all the advice given and using and not using spoofers and bla bla all that **** it seems to me the cheat needs an update so i really hope banek gets on it and im assuming that fp suffered the same fate as kernel cheats where they were undetected for months then got a detection its only a matter of time folks also if u keep getting banned its either the cheat detected or its your play style. Also i bet money that eac buffed the anti cheat after the most recent apex legends update so take that into consideration im surprised no one on here even mentioned that. smh.
Well still most of users are just fine, mine account are also ok. For who is keep getting banned within a day you can try 3rd party spoofers and see if its better.
p.s. im using non spoofer version and silent aim with 2 or 3 fov.
Old 02/23/2020, 03:26   #1199 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I checked and I’m not banned so idk what’s going on I know I don’t just rush in a game and get 20 kills
Old 02/23/2020, 05:30   #1200 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Well still most of users are just fine, mine account are also ok. For who is keep getting banned within a day you can try 3rd party spoofers and see if its better.
p.s. im using non spoofer version and silent aim with 2 or 3 fov.
Rcs?

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot