Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 02/22/2020, 04:44   #1186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
so your banned? are hwid banned? **** dude im confused idk if i should use this spoofer with fp or use a different spoofer idk it could be cheat to idk
YOYOME is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 07:12   #1187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
you sure its not your play style like what settings do you use i been using fp since mid season 3 all the way to 4 and no ban. maybe the bans finally caught up to fp and now people that been using it are getting banned it is a public cheat so that would explain it a lot. Also i dont see how its a private cheat when the whole community buys it
YOYOME is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 15:03   #1188 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 19
Cheat is currently detected and needs update !!!

I'm not the kind of person who would run on the forum and at the first hint of a problem shout out here that the cheat is detected. But I can prove it.

Over the last few days, I got a ban after every game. Banek wrote that this was a problem with the spoofer and turned it off. Nothing changed. I'm banned after every game.
Yes, I have HWID ban for about a year and therefore I use an external spoofer (cloudacy.wtf with cleaners).

1. If I use my spoofer + FP without a spoofer on my new account AND I STAY IN THE MENU, I DO NOT EVEN GO INTO THE GAME, after 5 minutes I turn off the game, I get an email within 1 hour that I have a ban.

2. If I use my spoofer on a new account and don't use FP, I can play as long as I want.

FP is detected and it doesn't matter if you use versions with or without spoofer.

Update required !!!
Lounel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2020, 15:23   #1189 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
fiasko1234's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
cheating was banned within 2 hours.
this problem happened to me in another number. My spoofer is separate. I'm using another spoofer


The account I entered with the spoofer without cheating is still standing

problem cheating

I'm saying this as a good cheat user

I would appreciate if you take it seriously

thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
Cheat is currently detected and needs update !!!

I'm not the kind of person who would run on the forum and at the first hint of a problem shout out here that the cheat is detected. But I can prove it.

Over the last few days, I got a ban after every game. Banek wrote that this was a problem with the spoofer and turned it off. Nothing changed. I'm banned after every game.
Yes, I have HWID ban for about a year and therefore I use an external spoofer (cloudacy.wtf with cleaners).

1. If I use my spoofer + FP without a spoofer on my new account AND I STAY IN THE MENU, I DO NOT EVEN GO INTO THE GAME, after 5 minutes I turn off the game, I get an email within 1 hour that I have a ban.

2. If I use my spoofer on a new account and don't use FP, I can play as long as I want.

FP is detected and it doesn't matter if you use versions with or without spoofer.

Update required !!!

it says true
fiasko1234 is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 15:54   #1190 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 5
Banek just up the price to maybe $50 per month and put 20-30 slots on it and improve the cheat security
K2Punisher is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 16:00   #1191 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
playing 2.5 days still no ban , guys pls (format your pc + change ip + use hard disk serial number changer )
s3ek is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 16:29   #1192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Punisher View Post
Banek just up the price to maybe $50 per month and put 20-30 slots on it and improve the cheat security
I am sorry, but are you retarded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3ek View Post
playing 2.5 days still no ban , guys pls (format your pc + change ip + use hard disk serial number changer )
Do you know what is functionality of "spoofer"?
Lounel is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 16:48   #1193 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
I am sorry, but are you retarded?
im sorry but is that too much for you? get a better job cheers
K2Punisher is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 16:56   #1194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Punisher View Post
im sorry but is that too much for you? get a better job cheers
1. Yes it is and if it is not so much for you why are you here? Go spread your wisdom somewhere to 20-30 slots community, no one is holding you here.
2. Private cheats for 20-50 ppl are about 250-500 Euro...
3. It doesn't matter if the cheat is used by one person or a million. It is about the source libraries used and the method of "injection". If any of this is discovered, it is discovered forever and for all. For FP it has been obviously discovered, so it is a matter of time when other users will be banned.
Lounel is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 17:02   #1195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 5
I bought a private Apex cheat for $80 with20 slots and still have 20 days remaining on it but it isn't as good as the cheat here hence why I use this. I only put out a suggestion and as a user I am entitled to my opinion. If the dev does not approve of it then by all means it wouldn't stop me from using it.
K2Punisher is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 17:20   #1196 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lounel View Post
I am sorry, but are you retarded?



Do you know what is functionality of "spoofer"?
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Before using HWID Spoofer for example, in apex.. need:
- first reinstall your Windows
- if the router is with dynamic IP, then restart it too
- delete the old folder with the game, and install again
s3ek is offline  
Old 02/22/2020, 18:22   #1197 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Well, regardless of all the advice given and using and not using spoofers and bla bla all that **** it seems to me the cheat needs an update so i really hope banek gets on it and im assuming that fp suffered the same fate as kernel cheats where they were undetected for months then got a detection its only a matter of time folks also if u keep getting banned its either the cheat detected or its your play style. Also i bet money that eac buffed the anti cheat after the most recent apex legends update so take that into consideration im surprised no one on here even mentioned that. smh.
YOYOME is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2020, 02:37   #1198


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Well, regardless of all the advice given and using and not using spoofers and bla bla all that **** it seems to me the cheat needs an update so i really hope banek gets on it and im assuming that fp suffered the same fate as kernel cheats where they were undetected for months then got a detection its only a matter of time folks also if u keep getting banned its either the cheat detected or its your play style. Also i bet money that eac buffed the anti cheat after the most recent apex legends update so take that into consideration im surprised no one on here even mentioned that. smh.
Well still most of users are just fine, mine account are also ok. For who is keep getting banned within a day you can try 3rd party spoofers and see if its better.
p.s. im using non spoofer version and silent aim with 2 or 3 fov.
banek192 is offline  
Old 02/23/2020, 03:26   #1199 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
I checked and I’m not banned so idk what’s going on I know I don’t just rush in a game and get 20 kills
YOYOME is offline  
Old 02/23/2020, 05:30   #1200 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
WBA's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Well still most of users are just fine, mine account are also ok. For who is keep getting banned within a day you can try 3rd party spoofers and see if its better.
p.s. im using non spoofer version and silent aim with 2 or 3 fov.
Rcs?
WBA is offline  
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.