Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/21/2019, 12:42   #766 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSiKing View Post

is a Big scam.MN .FP.
All detected
There is a thing called 'resellers' not sure if you heard of it but basically the dev of the cheat sells off the cheat to these resellers who sell it off to people and the dev of FP is russian hense why its on a russian site. Also its undetected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinz0612 View Post
Spoofer included and it works fine. I only get ban when I use the cheat. I've been using this cheat in the last 2 weeks. First week everthing works fine, I even get predator rank after just 4 days with this cheat. But when EAC updated their anti cheat the last week, I just keep getting banned every 1hr ingame.

******And I HAVE TO REPEAT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN, I don't play rage (all 7 banned accounts have KDA lower than 5.0), I don't play new train mode, my PC is clean(I already format disk, reinstall window+apex, reset router, change MAC adress....). Don't say that I get ban bcs I rage too much.
Been playing fine with no ban and im raging aswell with a 10+ kd so its not the cheat so you must have a tracer on your pc as theres no way you've reset everything after every ban so you're gonna need a good up to date cleaner to fix that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4n14b4y4 View Post
Sounds not so good !! Is the spoofer included? did your pc got banned or just the account?
PC won't and can't get banned unless you get a tracer put on your pc then that can just be fixed by resetting your pc or getting a cleaner as if you get hwid banned the hwid ban goes onto the spoofed hwid not yours as the spoofer is included and automatically is enabled so when your banned its essentially banning a computer thinking its you but its not you.
Old 12/21/2019, 13:26   #767

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Dont forget that EAC can hwid on different ways and even BSS spoofer cant help sometimes, as i see reports only from same users. All new buyers and most of old users are still fine for more than 2 weeks.
Old 12/21/2019, 14:40   #768 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have no problems too. Works fine for me and no ban.
But i still have a few issues..

1. I cant shut down my pc after the bot has injected (my computer wont shut down, just restart every time).

2. I wish "shift" would be available for Aim Key
Old 12/21/2019, 17:39   #769 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat works perfectly for me, I have been using it for five days and I have not obtained ban, I can also ensure that the hwid spoofer that comes with it works perfectly, since previously I used free cheats and they banned me by hwid. Thank you benek for this great cheat.
Old 12/21/2019, 19:39   #770 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All working fine for me. next predator done easy. Spoofer works 100%
Old 12/22/2019, 09:32   #771 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am HWID banned and I am Predator on my Account that is safe for over 10 days now. Most of you guys have no idea how to cheat or follow simple steps and that is why you get banned.
Old 12/22/2019, 13:27   #772 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Time to say the true.
The cheat is really undetected, I use only the cheat and that's it, works. Don't use another spoofer with IT!.

YOU CANNOT USE THIS CHEAT WITHOUT ITS SPOOFER.
YOU CANNOT INJECT THIS CHEAT + ANOTHER SPOOFER.
IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, BUY ANOTHER CHEAT.
THIS CHEAT ONLY WORKS ON CERTAIN PC's.
IT'S WORKING AND UNDETECTED, EVEN IF YOU PLAY NEW MODE.
IT'S SAFE.

(I used to use it with bss spoofer, and i was getting banned because sometimes both spoofers worked and sometimes didn't. Using 2 spoofers is a bad choice.)
Old 12/22/2019, 18:43   #773 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
Time to say the true.
The cheat is really undetected, I use only the cheat and that's it, works. Don't use another spoofer with IT!.

YOU CANNOT USE THIS CHEAT WITHOUT ITS SPOOFER.
YOU CANNOT INJECT THIS CHEAT + ANOTHER SPOOFER.
IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, BUY ANOTHER CHEAT.
THIS CHEAT ONLY WORKS ON CERTAIN PC's.
IT'S WORKING AND UNDETECTED, EVEN IF YOU PLAY NEW MODE.
IT'S SAFE.

(I used to use it with bss spoofer, and i was getting banned because sometimes both spoofers worked and sometimes didn't. Using 2 spoofers is a bad choice.)

Hmm, weird you claim that. I believe the cheat is undetected but if I do not use another spoofer (BSS) I do get banned in couple of hours. I guess FP's spoofer does not work for me but I have so many accounts for over 10 days and I have no issues with 2 spoofers. I continue using BSS + FP's spoofer without issues or bans. In my head you are being banned because you constantly try to snipe streamers and pro players for attention while hard raging and lasering people with 15-25 kills in Predator games. Put normal cheat settings like 5 fov and not 15 and you will be fine even in Predator.
Old 12/22/2019, 23:09   #774 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWPass View Post
Hmm, weird you claim that. I believe the cheat is undetected but if I do not use another spoofer (BSS) I do get banned in couple of hours. I guess FP's spoofer does not work for me but I have so many accounts for over 10 days and I have no issues with 2 spoofers. I continue using BSS + FP's spoofer without issues or bans. In my head you are being banned because you constantly try to snipe streamers and pro players for attention while hard raging and lasering people with 15-25 kills in Predator games. Put normal cheat settings like 5 fov and not 15 and you will be fine even in Predator.
Doesnt work. tested. Only FP injected and goplay. ive been playing 3 days on a account i make almost 30 kills everymatch. FOV 50. RCS 10. and kill whole server. and the account has 600 kills and no ban even now. so yes, it works for ME using cheat's spoofer only.
Old 12/23/2019, 06:49   #775 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
Doesnt work. tested. Only FP injected and goplay. ive been playing 3 days on a account i make almost 30 kills everymatch. FOV 50. RCS 10. and kill whole server. and the account has 600 kills and no ban even now. so yes, it works for ME using cheat's spoofer only.
Even if it works that way for you. Aren't you going to get manually banned very fast? Reports, videos I constantly see your accounts on Apex.Pro Discord and more places.
Old 12/23/2019, 09:55   #776 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWPass View Post
Even if it works that way for you. Aren't you going to get manually banned very fast? Reports, videos I constantly see your accounts on Apex.Pro Discord and more places.
The account is safe. i was testining for some days FP.
Old 12/23/2019, 13:26   #777 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still safe for now?
Old 12/23/2019, 13:28   #778 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl30224521 View Post
Is this still safe for now?
Yes, im playing since 6 days and no ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2019, 13:32   #779 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please teach me how to use it

The registration form is displayed even though I have registered
Old 12/23/2019, 14:00   #780

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdog View Post
Please teach me how to use it

The registration form is displayed even though I have registered
If loader asking for register again, just reboot your PC.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot