Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/20/2021, 16:26   #5521

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayam417 View Post
Is this cheat safe now? There seem to be some BAN reports.
Its still safe, you can get banned fast for rage hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIAOFEI9933 View Post
Does FP support AMD video card again?
Only nvidia still.
Old 02/20/2021, 16:44   #5522 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why can't we set lower value for smoothness it's always at 7 what if I wanna rage hack dude
Old 02/20/2021, 17:15   #5523 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Its still safe, you can get banned fast for rage hacking.

Only nvidia still.
What settings would be consider not rage hacking? Default? Silent or regular aimbot? I'm willing to make another account again to test.
Old 02/20/2021, 17:17   #5524 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Created a new account and played 2 matches no ban, injected the cheat and banned, after doing the file removal thing
Gonna get your spoofer banek and see, anyways i was planning on not using aimbot only visuals but no luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt90 View Post
What settings would be consider not rage hacking? Default? Silent or regular aimbot? I'm willing to make another account again to test.
No luck i got banned once i tryed to play with the cheat, without it i played fine for 2 matches, gonna get his spoofer to tray another cheat with only visuals
Old 02/20/2021, 17:21   #5525

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Created a new account and played 2 matches no ban, injected the cheat and banned, after doing the file removal thing
Gonna get your spoofer banek and see, anyways i was planning on not using aimbot only visuals but no luck

No luck i got banned once i tryed to play with the cheat, without it i played fine for 2 matches, gonna get his spoofer to tray another cheat with only visuals
with spoofer or without?
Old 02/20/2021, 18:26   #5526 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
with spoofer or without?
with the spoofer, i got your spoofer, this will be my last chance, please explain when i launch spoofer i get baunti cheats log in screen asking for log and password, what do i do ??
Old 02/20/2021, 20:36   #5527

Quote:
with the spoofer, i got your spoofer, this will be my last chance, please explain when i launch spoofer i get baunti cheats log in screen asking for log and password, what do i do ??
In right corner just register.
Old 02/20/2021, 21:35   #5528 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

YEs done im able to play again, not using cheats right now and see, ill take the time to find only esp cheat no aimbot
Old 02/20/2021, 21:49   #5529 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
YEs done im able to play again, not using cheats right now and see, ill take the time to find only esp cheat no aimbot
Let me know how that goes.
Old 02/20/2021, 22:27   #5530 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Im able to play again how ever not using any cheats, gonna try Ecylers esp only and see.
At least following instructions serial info and data chganged.
What worries me is that this HWID spoofer is from baunticheats and baunti cheats is not selling APex anymore lol, also instructions on their page say that they beg for users to reinstall windows and reboot router, things banek dont mention on instructions he sends, ok well see i was able to play 6 matches no cheats no problem, reminds some what like on COD in which you can play all you want with no cheats after a ban but once you inject you get banned almost instantly

Quote:
Ok right now using Ecyclers only esp and glow, more than 10 matches no ban after using Baneks spoofer, i guess it is aimbot what triggers bans.
Banned aimex, banned ring 1, banned FP, all of them before starting the first match.
I have to mention that i got banned even using veterancheats spoofer on aimex and FP using its own spoofer, the furthest ive got after ban is now using only ESP and Baneks spoofer, so im glad kinda liking this game even with no cheats.
Old 02/21/2021, 02:54   #5531 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL welp looks like no one should use aimbot then
Old 02/21/2021, 03:29   #5532 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Im able to play again how ever not using any cheats, gonna try Ecylers esp only and see.
At least following instructions serial info and data chganged.
What worries me is that this HWID spoofer is from baunticheats and baunti cheats is not selling APex anymore lol, also instructions on their page say that they beg for users to reinstall windows and reboot router, things banek dont mention on instructions he sends, ok well see i was able to play 6 matches no cheats no problem, reminds some what like on COD in which you can play all you want with no cheats after a ban but once you inject you get banned almost instantly

Ok right now using Ecyclers only esp and glow, more than 10 matches no ban after using Baneks spoofer, i guess it is aimbot what triggers bans.
Banned aimex, banned ring 1, banned FP, all of them before starting the first match.
I have to mention that i got banned even using veterancheats spoofer on aimex and FP using its own spoofer, the furthest ive got after ban is now using only ESP and Baneks spoofer, so im glad kinda liking this game even with no cheats.
idk thats weird ur case is faster and its not ip i have atleast 90 banned accounts from my router
i can inject some free cheat and use no spoofer it always takes 3-4 matches full rage
its probably the spoofer u bought definutely cant be concluded to be fp since other cheats also give u same result, yes perhaps aimbot trigger it

lol apex is complete trash without cheats man 9 headshots to kill its bs xD
Old 02/21/2021, 09:59   #5533 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don’t think you can rage hack in this game for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by apkx24 View Post
idk thats weird ur case is faster and its not ip i have atleast 90 banned accounts from my router
i can inject some free cheat and use no spoofer it always takes 3-4 matches full rage
its probably the spoofer u bought definutely cant be concluded to be fp since other cheats also give u same result, yes perhaps aimbot trigger it

lol apex is complete trash without cheats man 9 headshots to kill its bs xD
Agreed not using at least some help from aimbot is a night mare once you pass some skill bracket,im getting smoked despite knowing where everyone is, ive submitted to proofcore and see how it goes

Quote:
Bro is the spoofer whats causing the issue probably not working correctly so, i use the one banek sells besides this one and in the guide they tell you to check via CMD if serial numbers changed so you know spoofer did its job, ok so i have to enable ones that says static also and EAC so i thought it stayed changed always, but today i got banned but i noticed serials got back to originals after i reboot my PC so i was banned again for that reason, meaning i have to use spoofer every time i restart my pc.
So now i did it all over again but this time i made sure serials changed and stayed that way, changed serial from the drive using the change hard disk numbers app and also did change mac address using tmac, so this way im using again aimex that has aimbot because using this game without one is a pain in the ass and im able to play again, with very legit settings for reference smooth aimbot goes from 1 to 30 and im using 28 because right now i control a lot more.
So to sum it all up i think the FP spoofer is not doing it right, if so cheack serial using this command on CMD
wmic diskdrive get model,serialNumber,size,mediaType
I sugest you take a pic of the data before using the spoofer so you compare it with the one after the spoofer been used.
Old 02/22/2021, 16:11   #5534 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It says waiting for reset HWID by provider?
Old 02/22/2021, 16:55   #5535 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this cheat.
I have a question, I have set the Silent Aim Bot aim key to the ALT key.
Do I have to hold down the ALT key to use Silent Aim Bot?
Or does the Silent Aim Bot turn on with a single press? (Press it again to turn it off)
please tell me.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot