Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/19/2021, 16:43   #5506 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can’t open the download address sent to me by the email, please send me a downloadable address
Old 02/19/2021, 18:38   #5507

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt90 View Post
Yes I have, I followed the guide, went to %appdata% removed the 1kb file with my windows profile name. Started the hack with spoofer, PC restarted, started the hack again with spoofer and played for 8 hours. Woke up with a ban on the new account.
Ranked or normal? Test more then.
Old 02/19/2021, 19:01   #5508 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Ranked or normal? Test more then.
Did both yesterday. Going from new account level 1 to 10 then ranking from bronze to silver before stopping for the day. I will start a fresh account again today and do the same thing, this time with silent aimbot on. Will report back tomorrow.
Old 02/19/2021, 21:27   #5509 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Still getting banned overnight after update. Is it the settings and ban by report? Or is the hack detected still?
Just like me, if i can play some hours during the day without being banned iīll be fine with that, if you plan on getting far with out a ban, this is clearly not the cheat for you

Quote:
Yes I have, I followed the guide, went to %appdata% removed the 1kb file with my windows profile name. Started the hack with spoofer, PC restarted, started the hack again with spoofer and played for 8 hours. Woke up with a ban on the new account.
Doesnīt the windows profile contains a lot of stuff i tryed to delete it and i ended reinstalling windows.

Can you please help me i donīt understand what you mean when you say remove the file that matches your profile windows since that file contains downloads, i donīt understand

NEVER MIND I FOUND IT
Old 02/19/2021, 22:12   #5510 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned again in mid day while playing. Hit level 10 on normals, banned in Bronze 1 ranked around level 15. 2nd account banned in a row since hack update. Played with silent aimbot only this time as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Just like me, if i can play some hours during the day without being banned iīll be fine with that, if you plan on getting far with out a ban, this is clearly not the cheat for you

Doesnīt the windows profile contains a lot of stuff i tryed to delete it and i ended reinstalling windows.

Can you please help me i donīt understand what you mean when you say remove the file that matches your profile windows since that file contains downloads, i donīt understand
Its a file that looks like this in your %appdata%.
Old 02/19/2021, 22:31   #5511 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Banned again in mid day while playing. Hit level 10 on normals, banned in Bronze 1 ranked around level 15. 2nd account banned in a row since hack update. Played with silent aimbot only this time as well.

Its a file that looks like this in your %appdata%.
Thank you man for taking the time, so in your opinion, itīs detected?? no point in using it?? is silent aim better than regular ?? i was under the impression silent aim more of a risk.
Old 02/20/2021, 00:20   #5512 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thank you man for taking the time, so in your opinion, itīs detected?? no point in using it?? is silent aim better than regular ?? i was under the impression silent aim more of a risk.
I cant say for sure. Maybe the spoofer is no longer effective and after the first ban, I'm still flagged. Silent aim is suppose to be safer because it doesn't look as suspect when youre being spectated.
Old 02/20/2021, 00:37   #5513 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned 2 games, no spoofer, only using FP MAIN, new hwid
Old 02/20/2021, 04:23   #5514 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this cheat safe now? There seem to be some BAN reports.
Old 02/20/2021, 07:46   #5515 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tried to execute the cheat and got prompted with "put loader on USB"
Its on a USB with fat32..
Old 02/20/2021, 11:51   #5516 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this cheat doesnt work for winver1909?

also i heard u sell cheat w/o spoofer post month pricing

-------

Quote:

probably manual ban if u arent getting banned in like 1-2 hours hack isnt detected yall gotta stop posting that its detected this is a rage hack not a premium super undetected hack no reason to take it down for everyone
Old 02/20/2021, 12:21   #5517 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does FP support AMD video card again?
Old 02/20/2021, 12:35   #5518 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I cant say for sure. Maybe the spoofer is no longer effective and after the first ban, I'm still flagged. Silent aim is suppose to be safer because it doesn't look as suspect when youre being spectated.
How is it going today bro? i bought aimex and also got banned, first ban i think wasnīt HWID but after that it was, even bought Veteran cheats hwid spoofer and that did nothing also, havenīt tryed this one again
Old 02/20/2021, 12:41   #5519 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
How is it going today bro? i bought aimex and also got banned, first ban i think wasnīt HWID but after that it was, even bought Veteran cheats hwid spoofer and that did nothing also, havenīt tryed this one again
eac trippin man. i think eac did some big update
im just lookin for something that takes 4-8 hours to get banned and im good
Old 02/20/2021, 12:52   #5520 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apkx24 View Post
eac trippin man. i think eac did some big update
im just lookin for something that takes 4-8 hours to get banned and im good
Ok thanks, let me know if you find anything bro, thanks, yeah i also think this way, not interested in getting far only having a good time.

any one at least getting hours of play time after using spoofer ?? some hours per day are enough for me, any one ??

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot